Merkabah | Page 419 | INFJ Forum
Its just how I call them.. These human shaped shadow beings that lurk in the dark. idk what they are.

I discovered some of the Beings around me were the dead who didn't know they could go home. They have all left now. But most are my soul family from other dimensions. Some are from previous lives lived here on Earth who are assisting me with my ascension. Others are from Galactic races who have direct connection with me.
You can talk to them now....pretty easily.....unless you are holding a lot of fear.
Why don't you ask them what they are?

I discovered some of the Beings around me were the dead who didn't know they could go home. They have all left now. But most are my soul family from other dimensions. Some are from previous lives lived here on Earth who are assisting me with my ascension. Others are from Galactic races who have direct connection with me.
You can talk to them now....pretty easily.....unless you are holding a lot of fear.
Why don't you ask them what they are?
Because they attacked me, or be all creepy lurkin. They paralized my body, prevented me from spreaking. This one encounter I tried to get up and fight one, physically. As I tried to get up I got slammed down physically. It felt like it tried to rip my soul out of my body.

Because they attacked me, or be all creepy lurkin. They paralized my body, prevented me from spreaking. This one encounter I tried to get up and fight one, physically. As I tried to get up I got slammed down physically. It felt like it tried to rip my soul out of my body.

I have never tried to fight them....so cannot speak to that part of your experience.
But I did have one very very weird and scary experience where it felt like a part of me was being ripped out. If I didn't have the connection with my higher self I would have freaked out. As it was it felt like my mind was dissolving and my heart rate accelerated so much it felt like I was going to heart attack.
My higher self and guides coached me through it. Afterwards when I asked what the hell was that....they said I'd find out later. It turned out to be an implant/entity/energy vampire kind of thing....and it was fighting the release from me.
Thankfully it worked.

I have never tried to fight them....so cannot speak to that part of your experience.
But I did have one very very weird and scary experience where it felt like a part of me was being ripped out. If I didn't have the connection with my higher self I would have freaked out. As it was it felt like my mind was dissolving and my heart rate accelerated so much it felt like I was going to heart attack.
My higher self and guides coached me through it. Afterwards when I asked what the hell was that....they said I'd find out later. It turned out to be an implant/entity/energy vampire kind of thing....and it was fighting the release from me.
Thankfully it worked.
That sounds kinda scary and unreal. So you would say this implant/entity/energy vampire thing is like being possessed? U sayin the ripping out part was for your own good? Cuz maybe it didnt work on me lol

Skarekrow, you know something about shadow people?

Sorry I haven’t been on over the weekend!
Nice to meet you.

Scary stuff there!
There are many theories of so-called “shadow people”...many look like a solid shadow, sometimes with red eyes, sometimes wearing a hat.
Dr. Oliver Sacks reduces them to hypnogogic or hypnopompic hallucinations when falling asleep or waking...usually accompanied by sleep paralysis and a feeling of dread or impending doom.
Though that is the materialist perspective and not necessarily reality as bizarre as it can be sometimes...nor does it address why people see such specific correlations between sightings.
Ideas abound...fallen angels as some have suggested, ghosts, some kind of demon, some kind of energy vampire, other-dimensional beings, thought-forms or Tupla (there’s a link for you), etc, etc.
There is a fairly good documentary on Netflix called “The Nightmare” that deals with this exact issue.

You can learn to break your sleep paralysis if this is something that happens frequently let me know I can post some things to try.
In the mean time, if you have any incense, salt, it’s said to clear negative energy from the home or space - have you ever smudged your home?
I can give you instructions or links to various pages that will help if you need.
And at the cost of sounding like a broken record - meditation can help with this problem as well.
As a child I was frequently paralyzed and subjected to terrible night terrors...and some I was out of body as well if you believe in such things.
Now I’m able to physically make my body move though it’s like controlling something by remote almost sometimes, until that mind-state breaks.
If it happens again soon, close your eyes and focus on being surrounded in a protective cocoon of white light...think of those you love and send out love to them...think of a happy memory and then try to dream into it.

It’s a frightening thing I totally agree.
There are more...drastic measures that can be taken if you want to get into protective symbols and whatnot.
I hope some of this helps....let me know what I can do to clarify for you?

Take care and remember you have power over this plane of reality.

Last edited:
Very many thanks for this video - just been through it and mapped it out. One of the things I like about it is that I’m already with quite a lot of what he says, but there are lots of new angles as well. It’s message integrates around its central theme so that makes it easy to internalise - at least conceptually .... internalising it spiritually is of course the long road to travel :)

The two of the nine attitudes I’m most drawn to up front are his first, Beginners Mind, and his seventh, Non-Striving. The one because I’ve been trying to work on that perspective for a while and it’s very rewarding. Positive skepticism is one angle onto it, with its willingness to explore perspective shifts non-judgementally. Another angle is summarised by ‘Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children...’. The seventh is the one I have most trouble with LOL.

Do you find this approach helps with pain management? Obviously mindfulness does because of all you’ve said about it before - I mean this particular guy’s 9 attitudes approach.

Again many thanks for this

Much love to you and yours.

Yes!
I love the “non-striving” and the “acceptance” parts where he goes into the pain issues and how unnatural it is to accept pain, but what a relief it can be to do (as counterintuitive as it can seem sometimes)!
Beginners mind is great as well...like he says, one kind of follows into the others naturally, so if you practice one, the others are there in some capacity as well!
Yeah...positive anything is hard AF for me a lot of time haha.
It’s something that most days I must purposefully choose and maintain throughout the day...but it does after some time begin to make an impact and become more second nature.
At least that is how I deal with the pain mostly...I just have to keep going.
But...in a “non-striving” sort of way...balance challenge.
:)
Yes...mindfulness is great for chronic pain imho, but not to begin with.
If anything...I was hyper-aware of my body and the present situation, so mindfulness only exacerbated things when I tried to practice it during that time.
But now that I can calm my body and mind, I have been exploring all the more deeper aspects of mindfulness and it’s been very helpful to me where I am currently.
He has a great way of describing being non-judging that I really like...that it’s not that we shut our judging off per say but more we become fully aware of just how much we are judging...and then not judge yourself for having that many judgmental thoughts.
Not easy either.
Stupid ego.
lol

Has the meditating been helpful?

Much love to you and your own as well my friend John!
Take good care!

@Roses In The Vineyard

Thank you too for all your knowledge and input!
Hope you are doing well?
Much love!

@Kgal

The same goes for you as well as always!
How about you...stuff okay?
Much love!

Last edited:
*giggles* When I look at many of your familiar images posts, I sometimes think if our digital traces could be visually seen that we would be meeting often elsewhere.

<3 thank you for these posts as always

Thanks for reading the silliness!
lol
We probably DO crisscross digital pathways here and there!
Hey...great minds think alike.
;)

Thanks for reading the silliness!
lol
We probably DO crisscross digital pathways here and there!
Hey...great minds think alike.
;)

nonsense! your silliness is always enriching. :)
yes, you guys really do. :p

lots of Agape! :<3orange::<3green::<3white:

44065416_1151926748289915_5578913035738677248_n.jpg

52001206_10158716740611840_4064401760649740288_n.png

52038504_10156572572516693_1890811033681920000_n.jpg

52105065_2602944789721026_7525297896804057088_n.jpg

52287110_359495511312647_9088816724425310208_n.png

52292222_2350740141604230_1104324860185673728_n.jpg

52357784_1855695527875812_8450032290100150272_n.jpg

52474447_830458063962931_8717535592168030208_n.png

52540434_10156575222161693_4354339850158080000_n.jpg

52631612_10156573514786693_2959573427217760256_n.jpg

52669908_2255877167992996_4945527706017071104_n.jpg

52935802_10156576723796693_2628285132045287424_n.jpg

Has the meditating been helpful?

Yes it has :) Like I think I said before, what prevented me from re-starting was partly a fear of struggling with a barrage of anxiety-coated thought monkeys, but I'm well past the stresses that caused that a couple of years ago - it was also partly just inertia, and lack of a good time of day to get me into a routine. All solved now - the getting started again and the logistics that is. Having the meditation equivalent of "a calm sea and a prosperous voyage" is another matter entirely, but that's what the great adventure is all about :grinning:. I've got a lot going on at the moment so there's plenty of distractions but it's OK because I'm not 'striving' at them too much now ....... I shall go through the video again shortly, but in many ways, the 9 headings speak for themselves and just need a few keywords jotted down to anchor them.

It's great that you are finding help and comfort in this yourself - I could see loads to attract you in the way he laid out his ideas, though I can see too how there may be an initial challenge for someone in chronic pain to handle the introspection that comes with these approaches until it becomes familiar.

I thought that the way he handled non-judging was very good too. The risk is that if it's taken literally then anything goes, which is nonsense because a compulsion to judge harshly and indiscriminately would be accepted because we aren't judging, are we, so we can't reject that LOL. It made a lot of sense to me to be discriminating without constantly observing and correcting the process at a kind of executive level.

Much love and many thanks again .....

I am managing to say the least, health issues are causing problems lately. When I am around people too much my health eventually takes a big dive and not happy with that.

I hope you find some relief my friend, I totally understand.
Thank you even more for your contributions then.
Take care of yourself!
:hug:

Sorry I haven’t been on over the weekend!
Nice to meet you.

Scary stuff there!
There are many theories of so-called “shadow people”...many look like a solid shadow, sometimes with red eyes, sometimes wearing a hat.
Dr. Oliver Sacks reduces them to hypnogogic or hypnopompic hallucinations when falling asleep or waking...usually accompanied by sleep paralysis and a feeling of dread or impending doom.
Though that is the materialist perspective and not necessarily reality as bizarre as it can be sometimes...nor does it address why people see such specific correlations between sightings.
Ideas abound...fallen angels as some have suggested, ghosts, some kind of demon, some kind of energy vampire, other-dimensional beings, thought-forms or Tupla (there’s a link for you), etc, etc.
There is a fairly good documentary on Netflix called “The Nightmare” that deals with this exact issue.

You can learn to break your sleep paralysis if this is something that happens frequently let me know I can post some things to try.
In the mean time, if you have any incense, salt, it’s said to clear negative energy from the home or space - have you ever smudged your home?
I can give you instructions or links to various pages that will help if you need.
And at the cost of sounding like a broken record - meditation can help with this problem as well.
As a child I was frequently paralyzed and subjected to terrible night terrors...and some I was out of body as well if you believe in such things.
Now I’m able to physically make my body move though it’s like controlling something by remote almost sometimes, until that mind-state breaks.
If it happens again soon, close your eyes and focus on being surrounded in a protective cocoon of white light...think of those you love and send out love to them...think of a happy memory and then try to dream into it.

It’s a frightening thing I totally agree.
There are more...drastic measures that can be taken if you want to get into protective symbols and whatnot.
I hope some of this helps....let me know what I can do to clarify for you?

Take care and remember you have power over this plane of reality.

Thanks for your reply and openness mate. euhh Its hard for me to believe it can be merely hypnogogic or hypnopompic hallucinations. Because Ive met em several times. The paralyzing wasn't always instant. The last time I met one, I didn't even see it. I just felt it was there. Maybe I was paralyzed instantly that time. But I tried fighting it, standing up. But being smashed down as if by a physical force. It really felt like I was wrestling a force. Ive had an OBE once and ended up in what I could only describe as hell. That was a horrifying experience too.

One of my best friends thinks there might be spirits roaming this house. As a kid I always feared shadow people, but back then I hadn't met any. As a kid I heard a voice calling me in my head at times too. Euhm smudged my house? I feel like I connected with both the white and dark side of whatever realms might be out there.

The shadow people I encountered looked like a solid human shadow, no eyes nor facial features. I wonder what our spirit form looks like when out of body. Any chance wed look like shadow people? Ive met someone i know irl in a dream once too. We shared this real intense experience which confirmed its realness to us.

Anyway thx a lot for your insight and the links! ill look into it later:blush:

Last edited:
Ive met another spirit being too. this one was more like a solid white/light human shape, surrounded by an intense bright orange aura I believe. I felt completely peaceful during this encounter I believe. This one visited me while I was taking a nap on the couch.

Thanks for your reply and openness mate. euhh Its hard for me to believe it can be merely hypnogogic or hypnopompic hallucinations. Because Ive met em several times. The paralyzing wasn't always instant. The last time I met one, I didn't even see it. I just felt it was there. Maybe I was paralyzed instantly that time. But I tried fighting it, standing up. But being smashed down as if by a physical force. It really felt like I was wrestling a force. Ive had an OBE once and ended up in what I could only describe as hell. That was a horrifying experience too.

One of my best friends thinks there might be spirits roaming this house. As a kid I always feared shadow people, but back then I hadn't met any. As a kid I heard a voice calling me in my head at times too. Euhm smudged my house? I feel like I connected with both the white and dark side of whatever realms might be out there.

The shadow people I encountered looked like a solid human shadow, no eyes nor facial features. I wonder what our spirit form looks like when out of body. Any chance wed look like shadow people? Ive met someone i know irl in a dream once too. We shared this real intense experience which confirmed its realness to us.

Anyway thx a lot for your insight and the links! ill look into it later:blush:

Ive met another spirit being too. this one was more like a solid white/light human shape, surrounded by an intense bright orange aura I believe. I felt completely peaceful during this encounter I believe. This one visited me while I was taking a nap on the couch.

Yeah, for a long time as a child I had many horrifying experiences as such, so I can relate.
Most of the time though, I was out of body and would wander my house at night...sometimes there were certain “entities” that invaded my space.
There was always this electrical buzzing noise that would precede them popping into my space.
Several years ago I began self-inducing the hypnogogic state in order to pop out of body via meditation.
This same buzzing noise was again heard by me as I passed into that space and it first scared the shit out of me because it brought back bad memories and broke my concentration - but I have come to understand this noise to be like passing between a barrier...nothing to fear from it itself.
To me, there was a clear difference between what was a hypnogogic hallucination and what was something beyond that.
So you don’t need to prove to me that it was what you said it was...you certainly are not the first to make this claim.
There are also incubus and secubus, though these particular entities are often more sexual in nature - but have also been said to sit on the chest of their victims and steal their breath.
People have seen them since we have existed as a species.
They are also connected to the “old hag” whom has been seen for thousands and thousands of years...the word “nightmare” is actually named for the experience of Her.

mare (n.3)

"night-goblin, incubus, oppressed sleep," Old English mare "incubus, nightmare, monster," from mera, mære, from Proto-Germanic *maron "goblin" (source also of Middle Low German mar, Middle Dutch mare, Old High German mara, German Mahr "incubus," Old Norse mara "nightmare, incubus"). This is from PIE *mora- "incubus" (source also of first element in Old Irish Morrigain"demoness of the corpses," literally "queen of the nightmare," also Bulgarian, Serbian mora, Czech mura, Polish zmora "incubus"). Also compare French cauchemar "nightmare," with first element from Old French caucher "to trample" and second element from Germanic.

All this is probably from PIE root *mer- "to rub away, harm" (also "to die" and forming words referring to death and to beings subject to death). The word in English now survives only in nightmare (q.v.).

Several years back I even had my own encounter with her where a mantle clock was thrown off my dresser in the dark.
One night I was sleeping in my apartment I had by myself at the time...I woke from a dead sleep and sat upright in bed with my eyes still closed, I had this image of the classic “old hag” type haunting coming down my hallway to my room...I yelled with my eyes still shut “Get the fuck out!” and I pushed her with some kind of pulsing, vibrating, buzzing, waves of energy that seemed to emanate from my very core...maybe my Chi/Qi...I couldn’t tell you for sure, but this is the same buzzing or vibrations that one feels when you reach the separation state when trying to go out of body.
I don’t know, but the waves were actually pleasant in nature...I pushed her through my bedroom wall but not before the mantle clock on my dresser came flying at me in the dark, off the back back of the dresser, with folded clothes in front of it...it hit the foot of my bed then I heard it thump on the ground in the dark...I flipped on the light and found the clock...I have no explanation for that encounter, but that one didn’t have witnesses.
I’ve had several others that HAVE had witnesses and those were just as violent if not more.

Your own experiences sound similar in nature having altered states of consciousness or seeing the unexplainable.

Do you drink lots of caffeine, especially before bed?
Missing sleep?
Anxiety issues?
These can all contribute to sleep paralysis.

Do you ever meditate?
How frequently are these “attacks”?
Are they getting worse or more frequent?

You say the house is haunted perhaps?
Have you done anything to anger a spirit...played with spirit boards or other type things in that house?
Drug use?

Does it attack when you are sick or at a difficult time in your life?

Also, this being of light...was this upon waking up or falling asleep or during your nap?
You said you felt at peace...did you recognize the person?
Did it say anything, or think anything you could hear?
What or who do you think it was?

Very often those who suffer shadow people are much more likely to also claim to have had abductions by aliens or similar memories, anything?
I too have met others in my dreams...sometimes I am lucid and will give them a key word or number to try to remember, but you can usually tell by the way the person is interacting with you in the dream if they are also lucid or still in a dream of their own.
Even if you can get them to be lucid for a few moments to try and pass the word off, they quickly drift back into whatever dream.
But yes...it does happen and there have been some very strongly documented proof that actual connections are occasionally made.
I know I have met other lucid people in dreams and had very strong connections to them at the time...spookily so, as if I knew them, but I know I have not in the waking world before anyhow, lol.

Trying to get a better idea, so I can try and give you good info that will hopefully help!
Take care, and talk to you soon!

Last edited: