Merkabah | Page 388 | INFJ Forum
So I just found out that the hospital where I stayed when I had pancreatitis and two emergency surgeries back in March - wrote off all my bills...both the previous balance, and anything incurred up until the end of September - WOW!!!
For those of you in another country - this is a big fucking deal.

I mean...it’s like I won the lotto!
Yea!!

I totally broke down and got teary.

Thank the universe.
:<3white:

Last edited:
Here are "33 peer-reviewed articles covering a variety of issues related to the cosmology, neuroscience and quantum physics of consciousness and the experience of time."
Some really good stuff in here!
Enjoy all!

The Time Machine of Consciousness
Cosmology of Mind
Quantum Physics of Time Travel

26d272b42f718105a18d1025d90148f3.gif

Menas C. Kafatos and D. Chopra
Executive Editors

Foreword

This unique text contains 33 peer reviewed articles which cover a wide variety of issues related to the cosmology, neuroscience and quantum physics of consciousness and the experience of time.

Each of these articles were rigorously peer reviewed, and they are scholarly, backed up by scientific research, and written to be understood by experts in other fields and the educated public.

Time plays a central role in many human endeavors and shapes human experience, as related to psychology, brain science, biological evolution and in physical theories of the universe, from the cosmological, to the quantum realms.

Ever since the development of quantum mechanics in the first part of the twentieth century, a new world view has emerged: Although not universally accepted, the orthodox interpretation of quantum mechanics accepts a central role for measurement and observation in the shaping of experience.

The repercussions of this profound challenge to everyday common-sense perception of an independently existing world, are far-reaching.
Specifically, although not yet fully developed, the implication is that the mind and the universe are deeply connected.

Although the branch of quantum physics known as the “many worlds interpretation” rejects a central role for the collapse of the wave function by conscious observation and the act of measurements, the implications remain that there is no universal “now” for individual observers and more than one past, present, or future, some more probable than others.

As also explained in this volume, Einstein’s relativity not only predicts that the experience of time is relative to the observer, but as detailed in several of the chapters of this volume, relativity and gravity must be fully integrated with quantum field theory to address the experience of time.

The title of the present volume “The Time Machine of Consciousness - Quantum Physics of Mind” aptly raises many questions about time, such as the linearity of experience of time, the breakdown of ordinary time in some psychological states, many universes, brain processes, the connection of future to the past, and whether time itself is an illusion, just to mention a few.

If, as Einstein claimed, the experience of past, present and future are illusions, then what we experience as “time” may be hindering and limiting our ability to understand and fully perceive reality.

Be it relativity, or whatever interpretation of quantum theory one accepts, mind and time are intimately connected.
The subtitle “Time Travel, Cosmology, Relativity, Neuroscience” identifies the main science areas covered in the book, indicating the topics from physics, to neuroscience and psychology that tie to time including alterations in the fabric of space-time which may form black holes and worm holes which involve the creation of Einstein-Rosen bridges which lead to mirror universes on the other side.

The present volume is subdivided in eight sections, covering the breadth of topics associated with time and its experience:

I: Brain, Mind And Mental Time Travel
, covers mental time travel, associated psychological, cognition and related topics.

II: Consciousness, Cosmology, Causality, Neuroscience, Time
, covers consciousness, space-time, causality and altered states of consciousness.

III. Quantum Physics, Relativity, Retrocausation, Precognition, Multiple Dimensions, Entanglement, and Conscious Time
, covers issues of co-existence of past and future, synchronicity, retrocausation, tachyons, psycho-biological perspectives, including the paranormal, quantum information, as well as possible higher dimensions.

IV: Reality, Temporal Non-Locality, Vedanta, Upanishads, and Quantum Mechanics
covers the nature and perception of Reality, experience and qualia, non-locality, ancient monistic systems, quantum reality and the mind, and even the deconstruction of the connection between quantum physics and consciousness.

The question of how the classical world may appear through the veiling of quantum non-locality may provide a bridge to all systems that take consciousness as fundamental.

V. Cosmology of Consciousness
, covers cosmological issues, including cosmological memory, quantum cosmology of mind, and the primacy of consciousness.

VI. Multiple Worlds, Wave Functions, Entanglement, Uncertainty Principle, Violations of Causality, and Paradoxes of Time
, covers several paradoxes of time travel, multiple worlds and the multiverse, and quantum logic.

The topics covered in this section illustrate the many, often controversial, issue of time.

VII. Time Travel Through Black Holes and Worm Holes
, covers time travel through worm holes, a scientific topic which in days past would have been considered as science fiction.

Finally,
VIII. Conscious Entanglement, Free Will, and Quantum Measurement, covers quantum measurement and issues related to the conscious observer, free will, mass consciousness, shared attention and emotion, and advanced waves.

This collection of consciousness-raising articles ranging form black holes to the brain, offers the reader not just food for thought, but a road map to the possible integration of neuroscience, quantum physics and relativity and the creation of a unified science which may lead to a new understanding of the nature of realty and the experience of consciousness and time.

- Menas C. Kafatos and D. Chopra

"The distinction between past, present and future is only an illusion.”
- Einstein
______________________________________________________________________________________________________​

I. Mental Time Travel

Mental Time Travel: How The Mind Escapes From The Present Michael C. Corballis School of Psychology University of Auckland, Cosmology, Vol 18, 139-145.

Commentary on Michael C. Corballis’ "Mental Time Travel: How The Mind Escapes From The Present"Giovanni Berlucchi, National Institute of Neuroscience – Italy. Dipartimento di Scienze Neurologiche e del Movimento Sezione di Fisiologia e Psicologia Università di Verona, Cosmology 18, 146-150.

Mental Time Travel And The Self-Concept Liliann Manning, Strasbourg University and Laboratory of Cognitive Neuropsychology and Pathophysiology of Schizophrenia (INSERM, U 1114), Strasbourg, France Cosmology 18, 402-421.

Continuity In Hippocampal Function As A Constraint On The Convergent Evolution Of Episodic-Like Cognition James M. Thom1 and Nicola S. Clayton2, 1Department of Philosophy, King’s College London, Strand, London, UK
2Department of Psychology, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK Cosmology 18, 461-465.

The Theory of MindTime John T. Furey and Vincent J. Fortunato, Cosmology, Vol 18, 119-130.

II: Consciousness, Cosmology, Causality, Neuroscience, Time

Space, Time and Consciousness Chris King, University of Auckland, Cosmology, Vol 18, 100-109.

Many Mansions: Special Relativity, Higher-Dimensional Space, Neuroscience, Consciousness and TimeJohn Smythies, Director, Integrative Neuroscience Program, Center for Brain and Cognition, University of California, San Diego, Cosmology, Vol 18, 110-118.

Super-Intuition And Correlations With The Future in Quantum Consciousness Michael B. Mensky, P.N. Lebedev Physics Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia, Cosmology, Vol 18, 263-282.

Time, Altered States of Consciousness, And Science Shaun Gallagher and Juan C. González, Cosmology, Vol 18, 246-262.

Consciousness Vectors Steven Bodovitz, Cosmology, Vol 16.

Space And Time Separation, Time Travel, Superluminal Motion And Big Bang Cosmology Luigi Maxmilian Caligiuri1,2, Amrit Sorli1 1Foundation of Physics Research Center - FoPRC, Italy 2University of Calabria, Italy, Cosmology, Vol 18, 212-222.

On the Difference Between Time and Space Asher Yahalom, Ariel University, Israel, Cosmology, Vol 18, 466-483.

III. Quantum Physics, Relativity, Retrocausation, Precognition, Multiple Dimensions, Entanglement, and Conscious Time

The Time Machine of Consciousness. Past Present Future Exist Simultaneously Rhawn Joseph, Cosmology, Vol 18, 331-375.

The Observer's Now, Past and Future in Physics from a Psycho-Biological Perspective Franz Klaus Jansen, Cosmology, Vol 18, 376-401.

Physical and Metaphysical Aspects of Time and Consciousness E. A. Solov'ev, Bogoliubov Laboratory of Theoretical Physics, Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, 141980 Dubna, Moscow, Russia, Cosmology, Vol 18, 201-211.

Synchronicity, Quantum Information and the Psyche. Francois Martin, Ph.D., Federico Carminati, Ph.D., Giuliana Galli Carminati, Ph.D., Laboratoire de Physique Theorique et Hautes Energies, Universities Paris. Department of Physics, CERN, Geneva, Switzerland. Department of Psychiatry, University Hospitals of Geneva, Switzerland. Cosmology, Vol 18, 580-589

Consciousness, the Paranormal and Higher Dimensions Horace W. Crater1 and Stan V. McDaniel2 1The University of Tennessee Space Institute, 2Sonoma State University, Cosmology, Vol 18, 212-230.

IV: Reality, Temporal Non-Locality, Vedanta, Upanishads, Quantum Mechanics

On the Nature of Reality, the Self, Time, Space and Experience Menas Kafatos and Deepak Chopra, Cosmology, Vol 18, 456-460.

Perceived Reality, Quantum Mechanics, and Consciousness Subhash Kak, Deepak Chopra, and Menas Kafatos, Cosmology, Vol 18, 231-245.

Temporal Non-Locality and the Cognitive Perception of Happiness: From the Upanishads to Quantum Theory, Jay Kumar, Department of Religious Studies. Chapman University, Orange, California, Cosmology, Vol 18, 422-442.

Quantum Reality and Mind, Henry P. Stapp, Ph.D., Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory, University of California, Berkeley, California. , Cosmology, Vol 18, 570-579.

Consciousness and Quantum Physics: A Deconstruction of the Topic Gordon Globus, M.D., Cosmology, Vol 16.

Logic of Quantum Mechanics and Phenomenon of Consciousness Michael B. Mensky, Cosmology, Vol 16.

V. Cosmology of Consciousness

Does the Universe have Cosmological Memory? Does This Imply Cosmic Consciousness? Walter J. Christensen Jr., Journal of Cosmology, Vol 16.

How Consciousness Becomes the Physical Universe Menas Kafatos, Ph.D., Rudolph E. Tanzi, Ph.D., and Deepak Chopra, M.D., Journal of Cosmology, Vol 16.

What Consciousness Does: A Quantum Cosmology of Mind Chris J. S. Clarke, Ph.D., Journal of Cosmology, Vol 16.

Does the Universe have Cosmological Memory? Does This Imply Cosmic Consciousness? Walter J. Christensen Jr., Journal of Cosmology, Vol 16.

VI. Uncertainty Principle, Multiple Worlds, Wave Functions, Entanglement, Violations of Causality, and Paradoxes of Time Travel

Quantum Mechanical Model Of A Time Travel Paradox David T. Pegg, Centre for Quantum Dynamics, School of Biomolecular and Physical Sciences, Griffith University, Cosmology, Vol 18, 171-186.

Classical Anthropic Everett Model: Indeterminacy in a Preordained Multiverse Brandon Carter, LuTh, Observatoire de Paris, France, Vol 18, xxxx.

Paradoxes of Time Travel: The Uncertainty Principle, Probability, Wave Function, Entanglement, and Multiple Worlds R. Gabriel Joseph, Cosmology, Vol 18, 283-302.

The Second Law Of Thermodynamics Forbids Time Travel Marko Popovic, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Brigham Young University, Cosmology, Vol 18, 212-222.

VII. Time Travel Through Black Holes and Worm Holes

Time Travel Through Black Holes and Worm Holes in the Fabric of Space-Time Lan Tao, Cosmology.com, Cosmology, Vol 18, 303-330.

VIII. Conscious Entanglement, Free Will, and Quantum Measurement

Detecting Mass Consciousness: Effects of Globally Shared Attention and Emotion Roger Nelson, Ph.D., Cosmology, Vol 16.

Consciousness and Quantum Measurement: New Empirical Data York H. Dobyns, Ph.D., Cosmology, Vol 16.

Non-Locality, Cognition, and Cosmic Structures Paul Bernstein, Ph.D., Rudolph Schild, Ph.D., Metod Saniga, RNDr, Petr Pracna RNDr, Luboš Neslušan RNDr, & Kala Perkins, Cosmology, Vol 16.

Temporal Topos and Time at the Origin of Universe and its Relation to Consciousness Goro C. Kato Mathematics Department, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA, Cosmology, Vol 18. 443-455.

A Quantum Physical Effect of Consciousness Shan Gao, Cosmology, Vol 16.

The Conscious Observer in the Quantum Experiment Fred Kuttner and Bruce Rosenblum, Cosmology, Vol 16.

Does Quantum Mechanics Require A Conscious Observer? Michael Nauenberg, Cosmology, Vol 16.

Quantum Physics, Advanced Waves and Consciousness Antonella Vannini Ph.D., and Ulisse Di Corpo, Cosmology, Vol 16.

The Macro-Objectification Problem and Conscious Perceptions GianCarlo Ghirardi, Cosmology, Vol 16.

Consciousness and the Quantum Don N. Page, Ph.D., Cosmology, Vol 16.

Retrocausality and Signal Nonlocality in Consciousness and Cosmology Jack Sarfatti, Cosmology, Vol 16.

Classical Anthropic Everett Model: Indeterminacy in a Preordained Multiverse Brandon Carter, Cosmology, Vol 16.

SETI by Entanglement Michael Ibison and George Hathaway, Cosmology, Vol 18.

Speculations about the Direct Effects of Intention on Physical Manifestation Imants Barušs, Department of Psychology, King’s University College at The University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada, Cosmology, Vol 18,

Last edited:
So I just found out that the hospital where I stayed when I had pancreatitis and two emergency surgeries back in March - wrote off all my bills...both the previous balance, and anything incurred up until the end of September - WOW!!!

Yea!!

Thank the universe.

You deserve it man

You deserve it man
Hey thanks!
It certainly lifted some weight off my shoulders, feels really good!
Much love!

Yea!!

Thank the universe.

This is amazing Skare!! I’m so happy for you!! Knowing how expensive medical bills are here, this is definitely a blessing!

*big hugs*

This is amazing Skare!! I’m so happy for you!! Knowing how expensive medical bills are here, this is definitely a blessing!

*big hugs*

Thank you also!
It totally is!

Yeah...the whole time I was in the hospital I was just imagining this rolling counter of cost spinning wildly - then they said...you will probably be here a week and need this second surgery...I was thinking....I guess I could always file bankruptcy.
Certainly not what someone should be worrying about when in need of serious medical care and already stressed mentally and physically and emotionally by that - it’s kind of a sad commentary on our healthcare system here.

So...thank whomever or whatever or randomness or fate...but I thank someone for it!
I am very appreciative of what they did.

Take care!

:m083:
Some basic ideas on brainwave manipulation and how it can help you.
Enjoy!

How Your Brainwaves Create & Shape Your Reality

brainwaves.jpg

IN BRIEF

• The Facts:
    The state of our brainwaves, or state of being, has a monumental impact on the reality we experience around us.
    It not only affects how we perceive something, but the actual reality we co-create. _________________________________________________________________________
  • Reflect On:
    Have you practiced meditation techniques that produce different brainwave states?
    Do you regularly meditate to shift your brain activity to help create a more peaceful reality around you?

Knowing how to identify your brainwave state is the first step in consciously shifting it.
All of our thoughts, emotions and behaviors are rooted in the communication between neurons.

Naturally occurring brain chemicals influence our moods but there is also an electrical component associated with brainwave frequency that is worth exploring.

Our brainwave state controls our ability to focus and many other important functions in our lives.
Knowing how to identify your brainwave state is the first step in empowering you to consciously shift these patterns as needed throughout the day.

You have your very own signature brain wave activity, unique to you.
It has a rhythm and pattern – and it incorporates Beta, Alpha, Theta, and Delta frequencies at varying levels over the course of a day as your brain modulates them to match your activities.

Brain Sync audio programs amplify a single frequency or a carefully balanced combination of frequencies to achieve a specific purpose.

Understanding How We Perceive The World Around Us

Science greatly enhances our ability to navigate our biological existence as well as the world that we perceive around us.
The places where science and spirituality converge are perhaps some of the most exciting parts about living at this time in history.

People have meditated, used music, dance, and art for millennia to alter consciousness.
Thanks to a German physiologist and psychiatrist named Hans Berger we now have a device called an electroencephalogram (EEG) which has the ability to measure and record the wave frequency of electrical activity in the brain.

Each of the millions of neurological synapses in our brain operate on electrical impulses which create an overall frequency.
The frequency (wave-length) can be fast or slow, harmonious or discordant but whatever it happens to be will affect your consciousness dramatically.

Luckily these waves can now be measured and we are able to induce desired states of consciousness and become masters of our own biology rather than servants to it.

Biomusicology has used the EEG to show how certain external rhythms can cause entrainment of brainwaves.
This idea has been applied with biofeedback, binaural beats, and other advanced forms of technology but it is basically rooted in the ancient idea of the shaman’s drum.

Music can alter consciousness and there are now many products on the market designed to help people acquaint themselves with different brain states if you don’t have a local shaman.

The acoustic stimulation of rhythmic drumming acts as an auditory driving mechanism, affecting the electrical activity of the brain by bringing it into resonance (at a particular frequency or set of frequencies) with external stimuli. – Music, Science, and the Rhythmic Brain: Cultural and Clinical Implications

02f0aa4ef612f82fb2bb1ca7bc6529c9-610x587.jpg

The Basic Brainwave States

Alpha is about relaxation, imagination, visualization.
This slow cycle of brain wave is 7-12 HZ (beats per second) is also associated with peace, safety and is a great state of mind for relieving stress.

It is also present when people watch movies or television.
It is considered a gateway to deeper realms of consciousness and the Schuman Resonance which is the resonant frequency of the earth’s electromagnetic field.

This state is essential to well-being.

Beta is mostly associated with concentration, cognition, alertness, and focus.
This state of mind allows you to make connections quickly and come up with solutions and ideas.

It is great for creative projects and also a great state of mind for sports or physical activity that requires focused attention.
The Beta wave rate is between 13-40 HZ (beats per second).

Theta is the state associated meditation, intuition, memory and was first noticed when EEG was applied to meditating monks.
This mystical realm is elusive and mysterious since brain activity slows almost to the point of sleep, but not quite.

This state brings heightened receptivity, visions, flashes of dreamlike imagery, inspiration, and your buried memories.

Delta clocks in at about 0-4 HZ. and is pretty much where we go when we are in a deep sleep.
This state is crucial for the restoration of the body and healing.

Delta has to do with the subconscious, the place where intuition arises.

Gamma is hyperspeed, above 40 HZ. and it is the most recently discovered frequency.
Little is known about this state of mind, but initial research shows Gamma waves are associated with high-level information processing and bursts of insight.

Perhaps we are evolving to adapt with our fast paced, technology-driven world?

Creating the Reality we Desire

As you can see, each of these states of consciousness are essential for our well-being.
One thing to consider is that we don’t shift instantaneously, sometimes there are periods when we are somewhere between states.

There is a whole lot to explore when we consider some of the research concerning the ways that heart frequency affects brain states, and the ways that we can influence each others frequencies.

Science, art, and spirituality will help us raise our consciousness to address whatever challenges we may face.
With these tools we can take charge in our lives and create the reality that we desire.

Thanks Sandie...I listened to most, but will finish it all later!
Very cool!

Yes, what is sad is the fact that they had/have tons of studies that they did back in the 50’s and 60’s with psychedelics and most of the psychological community KNEW of the powerful healing effects they have.
It really was that fucking clown Timothy Leary that both spread it to the public (He thought he was doing the world a favor, and some could still argue that he did), and was the vandal that killed the ability for REAL medical study to continue in favor of becoming a egomaniacal-guru.
Perhaps it was a little bit of both?
Either way it really was mostly his misuse while a Professor, along with Professor Richard Alpert aka Ram Dass then their continuous liberal distribution of it mostly amongst the already marginalized youth - only further demonized them (psychedelics) as something negative and ruinous to society in general - to much wincing by those doing actual medical studies with these substances.
I have read many frustrated accounts about how the exploits of Mr. Leary and friends destroyed decades of research by a large number of those who devoted many years and their time to the study of such things.
Seeing what could potentially help innumerable amounts of people go spinning down the drain as it was given a schedule 1 drug designation.
Here this is STILL on the DEA website -

Schedule I

Schedule I drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse. Some examples of Schedule I drugs are:

heroin, lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), marijuana (cannabis), 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (ecstasy), methaqualone, and peyote.

So marijuana is as dangerous as heroin. :tearsofjoy:
Stupid AF.
(Also, no psychedelics have a high potential for abuse at all - in fact it’s the opposite.)

Same with MDMA (ecstasy) - now being used to treat those with severe PTSD...being used to treat the millions of vets who are suffering and are given bullshit medications that do not work - end of sentence.
The side-effects, etc. just aren’t worth taking the majority of these supposedly “safe” medications they hand out like candy - when they don’t actually really know how they are working or why...they have theories and ideas...but they don’t know.
Most of the time you are treating secondary symptoms of the suffering anyhow with such drugs.
They don’t get to the root of the issue.
People take handfuls of pills 4 times a day for depression/anxiety/PTSD/pain/addiction/etc. when most of the psychedelic substances, when used in a safe and proper way, can get to the root of the issue, without exacerbating it in the process...and can break folks out of those states of mind and suffering for several months to years at a time - there is no question for me which one to choose.
I have almost died twice because of “safe” prescribed medications to help me cope with symptoms, while still ignoring the source or not addressing it to the extent it required at the time.
Of course the demonization only continued into the 70’s and 80 and 90’s...stories of people abusing them and hurting or killing themselves are the only stories you hear about such things in that time period.
There are of course people who should not have anything to do with such substances...they are not appropriate for all and I don’t profess they are the miracle cure for all and everything.
I only know that after a lifetime spent depressed...and I mean even as a child...having tried a hundred different medications the bulk of which only made me worse - this was the only thing that broke me free from an entire lifetime of hell thus far.
It’s like having eyesight so bad that you can barely make out anything, you certainly don’t see the beauty as you should....and then after decades of existing like that, someone gives you a pair of glasses for the first time.
It’s entirely overwhelming in a powerfully positive way.
Imagine that with your emotions or your perspective of life itself?

Now the FDA is reevaluating the scheduling of psilocybin (mushrooms)...which would be a long-awaited admission from them for many people, both the medical/psychological academics, but those who have been so powerfully effected and understand the potential that exists there.
Of course...in US style...a company called Compass Pathways who is funding the rescheduling, expects exclusive treatment rights and access to the manufactured version of the drug - probably making it STILL inaccessible to those who are not rich as hell, and the majority of those who need it will pay through the nose for help...I really hate such people.

So anyway...I’d like to see Compass stop them from growing in nature...lol.
Thanks for the youtube Sandie. <3
Hope you are well today?
Still fighting pneumonia?
Sending you all my love!

Last edited:
Thanks Sandie...I listened to most, but will finish it all later!
Very cool!

Yes, what is sad is the fact that they had/have tons of studies that they did back in the 50’s and 60’s with psychedelics and most of the psychological community KNEW of the powerful healing effects they have.
It really was that fucking clown Timothy Leary that both spread it to the public (He thought he was doing the world a favor, and some could still argue that he did), and was the vandal that killed the ability for REAL medical study to continue in favor of becoming a egomaniacal-guru.
Perhaps it was a little bit of both?
Either way it really was mostly his misuse while a Professor, along with Professor Richard Alpert aka Ram Dass then their continuous liberal distribution of it mostly amongst the already marginalized youth - only further demonized them (psychedelics) as something negative and ruinous to society in general - to much wincing by those doing actual medical studies with these substances.
I have read many frustrated accounts about how the exploits of Mr. Leary and friends destroyed decades of research by a large number of those who devoted many years and their time to the study of such things.
Seeing what could potentially help innumerable amounts of people go spinning down the drain as it was given a schedule 1 drug designation.
Here this is STILL on the DEA website -

Schedule I

Schedule I drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse. Some examples of Schedule I drugs are:

heroin, lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), marijuana (cannabis), 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (ecstasy), methaqualone, and peyote.

So marijuana is as dangerous as heroin. :tearsofjoy:
Stupid AF.
(Also, no psychedelics have a high potential for abuse at all - in fact it’s the opposite.)

Same with MDMA (ecstasy) - now being used to treat those with severe PTSD...being used to treat the millions of vets who are suffering and are given bullshit medications that do not work - end of sentence.
The side-effects, etc. just aren’t worth taking the majority of these supposedly “safe” medications they hand out like candy - when they don’t actually really know how they are working or why...they have theories and ideas...but they don’t know.
Most of the time you are treating secondary symptoms of the suffering anyhow with such drugs.
They don’t get to the root of the issue.
People take handfuls of pills 4 times a day for depression/anxiety/PTSD/pain/addiction/etc. when most of the psychedelic substances, when used in a safe and proper way, can get to the root of the issue, without exacerbating it in the process...and can break folks out of those states of mind and suffering for several months to years at a time - there is no question for me which one to choose.
I have almost died twice because of “safe” prescribed medications to help me cope with symptoms, while still ignoring the source or not addressing it to the extent it required at the time.
Of course the demonization only continued into the 70’s and 80 and 90’s...stories of people abusing them and hurting or killing themselves are the only stories you hear about such things in that time period.
There are of course people who should not have anything to do with such substances...they are not appropriate for all and I don’t profess they are the miracle cure for all and everything.
I only know that after a lifetime spent depressed...and I mean even as a child...having tried a hundred different medications the bulk of which only made me worse - this was the only thing that broke me free from an entire lifetime of hell thus far.
It’s like having eyesight so bad that you can barely make out anything, you certainly don’t see the beauty as you should....and then after decades of existing like that, someone gives you a pair of glasses for the first time.
It’s entirely overwhelming in a powerfully positive way.
Imagine that with your emotions or your perspective of life itself?

Now the FDA is reevaluating the scheduling of psilocybin (mushrooms)...which would be a long-awaited admission from them for many people, both the medical/psychological academics, but those who have been so powerfully effected and understand the potential that exists there.
Of course...in US style...a company called Compass Pathways who is funding the rescheduling, expects exclusive treatment rights and access to the manufactured version of the drug - probably making it STILL inaccessible to those who are not rich as hell, and the majority of those who need it will pay through the nose for help...I really hate such people.

So anyway...I’d like to see Compass stop them from growing in nature...lol.
Thanks for the youtube Sandie. <3
Hope you are well today?
Still fighting pneumonia?
Sending you all my love!
You're welcome. I thought you'd like there measure on the topic...I just thought it ironic that Personality Hacker were the video makers. :p

I agree with your message as well. In much of what you say I hope others read to enlighten them that they aren't alone in their struggle to figure out themselves, who they are and how they can help themselves 'see clearer'.

I am feeling better, yet still barking like a hound on a hare's trail. Cinnamon honey cough drops are magic ;) they help as well as horehound candy. That cough syurple doesn't do a thing for me, lol. I'm hopeful another week to ten days and I can breathe correctly again. Doc gave me a z-pac, now we're old school with ciprofloxacin...this new bug is everywhere here. Doc says it's really bad on kids and folks with immune issues. The virus and bacterias are really becoming immune to modern medicine. My native american friend gave me some of his pine needle tea. It has comfry, willow bark, echinechia, dandelion leaf, cammomile and stinging nettle in it too. Don't tell, but he puts resin in it before grinding it all up and bagging it. It's great before bedtime! I can get a good 4-hour nap in before I start yacking and hacking. I'm thinking the relaxing properties in the resin helps induce the sleep :)

Thank you, Much love to you all too!♡

Some basic ideas on brainwave manipulation and how it can help you.
Enjoy!

How Your Brainwaves Create & Shape Your Reality

brainwaves.jpg

IN BRIEF

• The Facts:
    The state of our brainwaves, or state of being, has a monumental impact on the reality we experience around us.
    It not only affects how we perceive something, but the actual reality we co-create. _________________________________________________________________________
  • Reflect On:
    Have you practiced meditation techniques that produce different brainwave states?
    Do you regularly meditate to shift your brain activity to help create a more peaceful reality around you?

Knowing how to identify your brainwave state is the first step in consciously shifting it.
All of our thoughts, emotions and behaviors are rooted in the communication between neurons.

Naturally occurring brain chemicals influence our moods but there is also an electrical component associated with brainwave frequency that is worth exploring.

Our brainwave state controls our ability to focus and many other important functions in our lives.
Knowing how to identify your brainwave state is the first step in empowering you to consciously shift these patterns as needed throughout the day.

You have your very own signature brain wave activity, unique to you.
It has a rhythm and pattern – and it incorporates Beta, Alpha, Theta, and Delta frequencies at varying levels over the course of a day as your brain modulates them to match your activities.

Brain Sync audio programs amplify a single frequency or a carefully balanced combination of frequencies to achieve a specific purpose.

Understanding How We Perceive The World Around Us

Science greatly enhances our ability to navigate our biological existence as well as the world that we perceive around us.
The places where science and spirituality converge are perhaps some of the most exciting parts about living at this time in history.

People have meditated, used music, dance, and art for millennia to alter consciousness.
Thanks to a German physiologist and psychiatrist named Hans Berger we now have a device called an electroencephalogram (EEG) which has the ability to measure and record the wave frequency of electrical activity in the brain.

Each of the millions of neurological synapses in our brain operate on electrical impulses which create an overall frequency.
The frequency (wave-length) can be fast or slow, harmonious or discordant but whatever it happens to be will affect your consciousness dramatically.

Luckily these waves can now be measured and we are able to induce desired states of consciousness and become masters of our own biology rather than servants to it.

Biomusicology has used the EEG to show how certain external rhythms can cause entrainment of brainwaves.
This idea has been applied with biofeedback, binaural beats, and other advanced forms of technology but it is basically rooted in the ancient idea of the shaman’s drum.

Music can alter consciousness and there are now many products on the market designed to help people acquaint themselves with different brain states if you don’t have a local shaman.

The acoustic stimulation of rhythmic drumming acts as an auditory driving mechanism, affecting the electrical activity of the brain by bringing it into resonance (at a particular frequency or set of frequencies) with external stimuli. – Music, Science, and the Rhythmic Brain: Cultural and Clinical Implications

02f0aa4ef612f82fb2bb1ca7bc6529c9-610x587.jpg

The Basic Brainwave States

Alpha is about relaxation, imagination, visualization.
This slow cycle of brain wave is 7-12 HZ (beats per second) is also associated with peace, safety and is a great state of mind for relieving stress.

It is also present when people watch movies or television.
It is considered a gateway to deeper realms of consciousness and the Schuman Resonance which is the resonant frequency of the earth’s electromagnetic field.

This state is essential to well-being.

Beta is mostly associated with concentration, cognition, alertness, and focus.
This state of mind allows you to make connections quickly and come up with solutions and ideas.

It is great for creative projects and also a great state of mind for sports or physical activity that requires focused attention.
The Beta wave rate is between 13-40 HZ (beats per second).

Theta is the state associated meditation, intuition, memory and was first noticed when EEG was applied to meditating monks.
This mystical realm is elusive and mysterious since brain activity slows almost to the point of sleep, but not quite.

This state brings heightened receptivity, visions, flashes of dreamlike imagery, inspiration, and your buried memories.

Delta clocks in at about 0-4 HZ. and is pretty much where we go when we are in a deep sleep.
This state is crucial for the restoration of the body and healing.

Delta has to do with the subconscious, the place where intuition arises.

Gamma is hyperspeed, above 40 HZ. and it is the most recently discovered frequency.
Little is known about this state of mind, but initial research shows Gamma waves are associated with high-level information processing and bursts of insight.

Perhaps we are evolving to adapt with our fast paced, technology-driven world?

Creating the Reality we Desire

As you can see, each of these states of consciousness are essential for our well-being.
One thing to consider is that we don’t shift instantaneously, sometimes there are periods when we are somewhere between states.

There is a whole lot to explore when we consider some of the research concerning the ways that heart frequency affects brain states, and the ways that we can influence each others frequencies.

Science, art, and spirituality will help us raise our consciousness to address whatever challenges we may face.
With these tools we can take charge in our lives and create the reality that we desire.

Incredibly interesting Skare! :)

Thank you for sharing!!

You're welcome. I thought you'd like there measure on the topic...I just thought it ironic that Personality Hacker were the video makers. :p

I agree with your message as well. In much of what you say I hope others read to enlighten them that they aren't alone in their struggle to figure out themselves, who they are and how they can help themselves 'see clearer'.

I am feeling better, yet still barking like a hound on a hare's trail. Cinnamon honey cough drops are magic ;) they help as well as horehound candy. That cough syurple doesn't do a thing for me, lol. I'm hopeful another week to ten days and I can breathe correctly again. Doc gave me a z-pac, now we're old school with ciprofloxacin...this new bug is everywhere here. Doc says it's really bad on kids and folks with immune issues. The virus and bacterias are really becoming immune to modern medicine. My native american friend gave me some of his pine needle tea. It has comfry, willow bark, echinechia, dandelion leaf, cammomile and stinging nettle in it too. Don't tell, but he puts resin in it before grinding it all up and bagging it. It's great before bedtime! I can get a good 4-hour nap in before I start yacking and hacking. I'm thinking the relaxing properties in the resin helps induce the sleep :)

Thank you, Much love to you all too!♡

Glad to hear you are getting a bit better!
Sucks so bad to be sick...sorry.
Sounds like you found some better medicine though!
Yes...the bugs are evolving...it’s a matter of time before we have a really nasty something wipe out huge numbers (not to be a downer...it’s going to eventually happen!)
Much love to you as always!

Incredibly interesting Skare! :)

Thank you for sharing!!

Thanks Jenny...you know I always try to find things that are of interest to people...glad you enjoy the thread!
Much love to you as well!

I’m laying claim to this theory!
It’s mine....all mine!
Nov. 6th, 2018...hehe.

shadow_men_by_agentfox-d4ytb52.jpg

Help me think of a good name and then I will write a real proposal.
I think it would make a damn good fully formed theory with some interesting ideas I’m already flipping around like - could the shadow of a 4D entity/thing have a physical interaction as a 3D shadow - just as our own shadows have physical effects on the environment by blocking the light and thus radiant heat...would that explain the classic “cold spot” that is felt in a paranormal situation?
Are people intuitively or on some other level sensing that a 4D entity is near when they feel another presence, but are just unable to see in that impossible direction for us in 3D (just as we somehow can sense being stared at when we aren’t looking)?
Perhaps you and I and everyone else are the 3 dimensional shadows of - well ..... something multi-dimensional. And It’s not just the physical form that projects onto fewer dimensions, so does the spirit. When we aren’t trapped any longer maybe we’ll see .....

It’s a sad, sad day if we lose “Cheerio!” altogether.
I agree...I need my British stereotypes to maintain the image for my ego, haha.
;)

@Deleted member 16771
I’m putting you in charge of reviving the word...I dub thee...keeper and protector of the “Cheerio”.

While you’re at it...try to bring back “hunky dory”, lol
I don’t think ‘Cheerio’ was ever generally used in the UK. It was mainly middle class / southern England (ugh!). Farewells seem to change with the phases of the moon - everyone round our way says ‘see you later’ as a farewell at the moment even if they won’t, but this is only 2-3 years old and fairly local I think. Most of the internationally famous English idiom stereotypes are a matter for amused horror in the north of England!

Perhaps you and I and everyone else are the 3 dimensional shadows of - well ..... something multi-dimensional. And It’s not just the physical form that projects onto fewer dimensions, so does the spirit. When we aren’t trapped any longer maybe we’ll see .....

Absolutely!
Though, I would tend to then think that we are of a higher dimension than the 4th.
If the 4th should produce 3D shadows...then who knows what kind of effect an even higher dimension could potentially project.
It fits with the ideas of many theories speaking of moving to higher forms of existence.
Also, it has always been my belief that our minds exist across several further dimensions that we cannot normally access.
Though it is possible via various means.
I personally can’t wait to see outside of the constraints of time - if that is possible - which it seems to be from those who have died and come back.
If we are “shadows”...could we extrapolate what we might look like expanded into a further dimension I wonder - could a model of sorts be made?
I would be very interested to see or explore that further!
Thanks and much love!

I don’t think ‘Cheerio’ was ever generally used in the UK. It was mainly middle class / southern England (ugh!). Farewells seem to change with the phases of the moon - everyone round our way says ‘see you later’ as a farewell at the moment even if they won’t, but this is only 2-3 years old and fairly local I think. Most of the internationally famous English idiom stereotypes are a matter for amused horror in the north of England!

Pip-pip?
Chuffed?
Pop your clogs?
Give me a tinkle on the blower? (WTF?)
lol

Though, I would tend to then think that we are of a higher dimension than the 4th.

Maths (my degree) is odd spiritually. It deals with many dimensions as though they are the most ordinary things. That includes spaces with an infinite number of dimensions. I like that ordinariness - it makes the idea that they could really exist as plausible materially as spiritually. The maths of a hypersphere or tesseract is only slightly more complex than the 3D versions. It’s odd hopping between the surreal unreal common sense view of a 4th dimension and the everyday banality of 4D in maths.

Pip-pip?
Chuffed?
Pop your clogs?
Give me a tinkle on the blower?

Good grief! Jolly good show, spiffing
old bean. Capital by Jove!
Watcher cock? Eee bah gum!
What a load of poppycock my old love.

‘Twas Brillig and the slithey toves ....,

Maths (my degree) is odd spiritually. It deals with many dimensions as though they are the most ordinary things. That includes spaces with an infinite number of dimensions. I like that ordinariness - it makes the idea that they could really exist as plausible materially as spiritually. The maths of a hypersphere or tesseract is only slightly more complex than the 3D versions. It’s odd hopping between the surreal unreal common sense view of a 4th dimension and the everyday banality of 4D in maths.

Good grief! Jolly good show, spiffing
old bean. Capital by Jove!
Watcher cock? Eee bah gum!
What a load of poppycock my old love.

‘Twas Brillig and the slithey toves ....,

Well...go figure...I always disliked math.
Not because I couldn’t understand it...it was far too repetitive in nature for my brain, idk why, but that’s how it’s always been.
When we did math worksheets as a child, I would do the first row of say, four...and then stop.
I would get the first row right - which for some reason made me very stubbornly oppose doing the rest as in my 1st grade mind that has proven that I know how to do that particular type of problem, stop wasting my time, let’s move on.
Lmao.
There probably were several missed opportunities there that perhaps would have lessened my dislike of math to this day...who knows, my Dad loved math...they were puzzles to him he told me once, and he liked to solve puzzles.
Not a great deal of math involved in surgery, though of course the basic math to function that we all use daily.
We would of course make sure things are symmetrical and most of the internal anatomy can be measured to an approximate position in the general population and things like that....mixing solutions, either for some topical use or injection...you have to understand basic ratios and sometimes you need to convert things from this to that measurement for whatever particular reason, lol.

Do you ever meditate and try to imagine what a tesseract would actually look like?
I think I may have seen one at one point during a hallucination of shifting geometrical shapes, but it’s not something I can recreate or describe.
Just that it was a further dimension that I couldn’t see before...but then you also start thinking - “Hmmm...this seems oddly familiar though.”.
And it is as if you are remembering a beauty so amazing that it’s a religious experience in many ways...like a peek under the veil for just a moment. ;)

So what is the current consensus in the math department as far as dimensions are concerned...10? 11?
(Not talking multiple universes here for those of you who may confuse the two. <3 )
Something like that.
Do you think we exist in some way/form in all of them?
Or will they always remain hidden from those of us in the lower dimensions?
Just your speculation if you don’t mind...you don’t have to write a thesis, lol.

So let me see if I have this right - bollocks are bad...but the dog’s bollocks are good?

Last edited: