Merkabah | Page 301 | INFJ Forum

Here on the Merkabah thread, we just had post number...

tumblr_npo2j6KyPN1s3h43ko1_500.gif

Hell yeah...thank you all...let’s keep it going!!

Trees talk to each other, have sex and look after their young, says author
Peter Wohlleben’s book has become bestseller in Germany but he tells Hay festival audience it has annoyed scientists

Peter Wohlleben is a former state forester. Photograph: Peter Wohlleben

Mark Brown Arts correspondent

Wednesday 31 May 2017 12.17 BST Last modified on Wednesday 31 May 2017 12.39 BST

Trees are social creatures that mother their young, talk to each other, experience pain, remember things and have sex with each other, a bestselling author has said.

If that persuades you to go and hug the nearest tree, then great, said Peter Wohlleben. Just avoid a birch: “It is not very sociable. Try a beech.”

Wohlleben was at the Hay literary festival in Wales to talk about a book, The Hidden Life of Trees, which has become a bestseller in his native Germany and, remarkably, prompted an online petition against it from scientists.

A former state forester, Wohlleben believes the world has been misled about how humans should treat trees, but he told Hay his anthropomorphising of them had aggravated the forestry industry.

Two scientists from the University of Göttingen started the online petition, calling for “facts not fairytales”, he said. The petition states: “It is very unfortunate … that, through this book, so many people obtain a very unrealistic understanding of forest ecosystems because the statements made here are a conglomerate of half-truths, biased judgments, and wishful thinking derived from very selective and unrepresentative sources of information.”

Wohlleben said he deliberately anthropomorphised trees but everything he wrote was based on science.

“At university we were told that cutting down trees was good for the environment,” he told Hay. “That we are renewing forests. I believed it … it took time to get that brainwash out of my head.”

The wisdom has been to cut down a big tree so the younger trees have more space to grow, he said, but apply that to human society and … “it would be OK to kill the parents? The children will have more space in the house afterwards?”

He criticised the supposedly green policy of power stations replacing the burning of coal with wooden pellets. “We destroy trees to prevent climate change?”

Wohlleben wants society to be more aware of trees’ “feelings”. Trees that are close to street lights, which burn all night, will die earlier, he said.

Pollarding trees – removing the upper branches to promote a dense head of foliage – is also a bad thing. “It is like cutting your fingers, it hurts and it damages the tree very heavily. A wound more than 3cm deep can cause a fungal infection and perhaps 10 or 20 years later the tree will rot.”

He said people pruning trees were often not particularly educated about what they were doing, and that they were in effect killing trees.

He pointed to a study of African acacia trees, which shows how they release a chemical when giraffes start eating them, as evidence of how trees communicate. The chemical released drifts through the air warning other trees of the danger and they in turn begin producing toxic chemicals before the giraffe has reached them.

Wohlleben acknowledged that he used simple expressions to explain himself. When he talked about oak trees using 600 words, he was talking about a chemical language.

Above all most trees want to live socially, said Wohlleben. “Trees don’t want to grow fast. They want to have companions. They want to live in social groups … they support each other.”

Some trees might have sex every three to five years and go the toilet once a year. “They have stuff they need to get rid of so they pump their waste into their leaves. When you are walking through a forest in winter time you are walking through tree toilet paper.”

Wohlleben was a state forester but now looks after a forest on behalf of the community in Hümmel, Germany, where machinery is banned and the trees are left alone.

Wohllenbeg is adamant that his book is based on facts, and he is merely popularising the truth. “That’s what I want to do. The scientific community have had 40 years to explain to people and no one knows it … that’s not their fault; they have to express it like that.”

For all his love of trees and appreciation for their feelings, Wohllenbeg said he was not suggesting we should stop sitting on wooden seats – although we should be aware they are “tree bones” – or not put wood on the fire – “the burning corpse … It is OK to use it. I’m not against using wood otherwise I wouldn’t sell any books. But we should think about what we are doing at least.”

The Hay festival audience was rapt and his book sold out within minutes at the site’s bookshop.

All of those good people were buying slaughtered trees but should not feel guilty. “My aim is that everyone loves trees and when you love trees you do the right thing,” he said.

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...look-after-young-peter-wohlleben-hay-festival

Trees are living beings. They whisper to each other. :m158:

Tolkien explained that thoroughly in The Lord Of The Rings.

B-ful

Reactions: Skarekrow
Here, "time-space influence" refers to proximity to the Cosmic Physical planes and subplanes, "time-space independent" to the higher regions of Cosmic Astral (i.e. the Astral and higher subplanes).
This is where confusion of the Astral Plane sometimes settles in with me. Perhaps help with clarity? Is there more than one Astral Plane, or no and what are these subplanes?? Finding clarity is difficult through sourcing. Sometimes info on the Web is inconsistent or contradictory.
The link here has more info, however, is the tetrahedron our elevator so to say through these different Astral and subplanes?
:m075:

http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/coordinatepoints.html#The_Absolute_Coordinate_Points
The Absolute Coordinate Points

The third kind are the four absolute coordinate points that intersect all realities. “These coordinate points also act as channels through which energy flows, and as warps or invisible paths from one reality to another. They also act as transformers, and provide much of the generating energy that makes creation continuous in your terms.” The only geometrical structure that has four vertices, or corner points, is the tetrahedron. It is the simplest spherical polyhedron (=a polyhedron of which all the corners touch the surface of a sphere). It seems that the tetrahedron is the link between the different dimensions.

tetrahedron.jpg

Its four vertices also lie on the surface of a sphere, or the Earth. It is actually the most basic spherical polyhedrons out of which all the others can be constructed. It has the smallest volume. All its edges are the same length, and thus the four vertices are at equal distances to each other. This creates a structure where there is no tension. How does the tetrahedron relate to “generating energy that makes creation continuous”, as Seth explains it? I just mentioned that the tetrahedron is the simplest polyhedron. It lies at the basis of all the other regular polyhedrons that make up the world grids, and thus our physical reality. You can consider it as the seed of all physical creation. The tetrahedron also has the smallest volume of the polyhedrons. Being the first and simplest symmetrical three-dimensional form, it forms the essence of the basic structure of space, but also of the primary movement of space.

This is where confusion of the Astral Plane sometimes settles in with me. Perhaps help with clarity? Is there more than one Astral Plane, or no and what are these subplanes?? Finding clarity is difficult through sourcing. Sometimes info on the Web is inconsistent or contradictory.
The link here has more info, however, is the tetrahedron our elevator so to say through these different Astral and subplanes?
:m075:

http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/coordinatepoints.html#The_Absolute_Coordinate_Points
The Absolute Coordinate Points

The third kind are the four absolute coordinate points that intersect all realities. “These coordinate points also act as channels through which energy flows, and as warps or invisible paths from one reality to another. They also act as transformers, and provide much of the generating energy that makes creation continuous in your terms.” The only geometrical structure that has four vertices, or corner points, is the tetrahedron. It is the simplest spherical polyhedron (=a polyhedron of which all the corners touch the surface of a sphere). It seems that the tetrahedron is the link between the different dimensions.

tetrahedron.jpg

Its four vertices also lie on the surface of a sphere, or the Earth. It is actually the most basic spherical polyhedrons out of which all the others can be constructed. It has the smallest volume. All its edges are the same length, and thus the four vertices are at equal distances to each other. This creates a structure where there is no tension. How does the tetrahedron relate to “generating energy that makes creation continuous”, as Seth explains it? I just mentioned that the tetrahedron is the simplest polyhedron. It lies at the basis of all the other regular polyhedrons that make up the world grids, and thus our physical reality. You can consider it as the seed of all physical creation. The tetrahedron also has the smallest volume of the polyhedrons. Being the first and simplest symmetrical three-dimensional form, it forms the essence of the basic structure of space, but also of the primary movement of space.

I will find something to explain it better for you.
Imho the planes of existence are all the same...it’s our own perspective, or lack of, that causes it to not be understood or difficult for us to imagine in our minds when they are not set up to ponder such questions.
Post you something about it tomorrow.
:)

Reactions: Sandie33
@Sandie33
Your request is still being processed.

tumblr_npuq7h9aLS1uu8wcao1_500.gif

giphy.gif
no worries, I know you'll get to it....I'll keep fereting on :p

I have the very detailed, to more simplistic...there are several theories of the planes of existence.
You have some who think there are only 3...all the way up to Buddhist teachings and 31 planes.
The most writing that isn’t entrenched in religious red-tape believes there to be 7...Blavatsky, the Michael Teachings, more Esoteric teachings teach around 7 to 10.
What exactly do you wish to know?
As far as your Tetrahedron...it is one half of a Merkabah...which is your “chariot” through existence and other planes.
spinningmerkaba_bw200.jpg

Would you like some heavy-duty information or just something that explains them without getting into all that jazz, or perhaps I can find a worthwhile video?

As far as your Tetrahedron...it is one half of a Merkabah...which is your “chariot” through existence and other planes.
Whoot! Yes, though I didn't know the tetrahedron was only one half, I did recognize it as my ride. That excites me.

Please don't think me daffy, there has been much going on around here at home for some months, and I'm still processing energy from the other day.

I've been trying to assimilate or find meaningful connection in these 'signs'. I'm thinking because i don't know how to refine my search I get stumped. There has been a shift coming, I feel it. I don't have the verbiage to explain much of what I've been getting/seeing/feeling. That is a big reason why I keep searching and asking others questions. If I had a way to draw it out on a page and show you the pieces I could explain it better...the pieces fit, it's just getting them together, not like a jigsaw puzzle because some of the edges overlap while some do not touch each other. I get frustrated because I am easily confused at times when it comes to converting what I see into what to say. Especially when research information is conflicting or contradictory. Thus, why I asked "If the Astral Plane is one and what these subplanes are?"
Would you like some heavy-duty information or just something that explains them without getting into all that jazz, or perhaps I can find a worthwhile video?
Either-Or, I'm sure I can comprehend each.

Is 'the veil' part of these sub-planes? I see things in real time that others do not, been doing it since I was a kid, really getting too old and tired of the gag-order because of some one else's fear of me being different and embarrassing them, lol.

As always, thank you for your time and help, I appreciate it. :)

Whoot! Yes, though I didn't know the tetrahedron was only one half, I did recognize it as my ride. That excites me.

Please don't think me daffy, there has been much going on around here at home for some months, and I'm still processing energy from the other day.

I've been trying to assimilate or find meaningful connection in these 'signs'. I'm thinking because i don't know how to refine my search I get stumped. There has been a shift coming, I feel it. I don't have the verbiage to explain much of what I've been getting/seeing/feeling. That is a big reason why I keep searching and asking others questions. If I had a way to draw it out on a page and show you the pieces I could explain it better...the pieces fit, it's just getting them together, not like a jigsaw puzzle because some of the edges overlap while some do not touch each other. I get frustrated because I am easily confused at times when it comes to converting what I see into what to say. Especially when research information is conflicting or contradictory. Thus, why I asked "If the Astral Plane is one and what these subplanes are?"

Either-Or, I'm sure I can comprehend each.

Is 'the veil' part of these sub-planes? I see things in real time that others do not, been doing it since I was a kid, really getting too old and tired of the gag-order because of some one else's fear of me being different and embarrassing them, lol.

As always, thank you for your time and help, I appreciate it. :)

Okay...that gives me a better clue as to where to start.
The “veil” is the curtain in front of the Wizard.
It is the “covering” of our knowledge regarding our previous lives and future...it is the knowing that faith wishes to know as fact.
We can get occasional glimpses behind the veil...but most of the time we see only the shadows of puppets, because we are a shadow too...the real us is behind the screen being projected on our reality - which is the screen.
Make sense so far?

Okay...that gives me a better clue as to where to start.
The “veil” is the curtain in front of the Wizard.
It is the “covering” of our knowledge regarding our previous lives and future...it is the knowing that faith wishes to know as fact.
We can get occasional glimpses behind the veil...but most of the time we see only the shadows of puppets, because we are a shadow too...the real us is behind the screen being projected on our reality - which is the screen.
Make sense so far?
Oh yea, that makes sense. :) I see what looks like reverse negatives...but in mostly grayscale. Not all the time, but most the time it's like a projection. Going from very faint, fuzzy to detailed, then gone. Sometimes it stsys out of focus, Some times it is quick as a flash, and other times, especially when I'm sitting on my step and thinking, it lingers, often for quite a while. I can see colors but they are more like auras than like a painting would be.

giphy.gif

Skare, did you go astral traveling last night? Does it feel like you have a post-it note on your back? There is a message written on it, saying "I am invisible". Can you see that? Who put a post-it note on your etheric body while you were out?

I know that I am being naughty, but it is so much fun!! :m096:

To do two things at once is to do neither.
– Publilius Syrus

The great blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes,
and like people in the dark, we fall foul on the very thing we search for, without finding it.
– Seneca the Younger

To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.
– Bertrand Russell

To be 70 years young is sometimes far more cheerful and hopeful than to be 40 years old.
– Oliver Wendell Holmes

The enemy is fear.
We think it is hate, but it is fear.
– Mahatma Gandhi

I don’t understand why when we destroy something created by man we call it vandalism,
but when we destroy something created by nature we call it progress.
– Ed Begley, Jr.

You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
– Mark Twain

Sometimes you face difficulties not because you’re doing something wrong, but because you’re doing something right.
– Joel Osteen

Truth often suffers more by the heat of its defenders than the arguments of its opposers. – William Penn

No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.
– Carl Jung

The art of living well and the art of dying well are one.
– Epicurus

By all means, marry.
If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.
– Socrates

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
– Socrates

I only wish that ordinary people had an unlimited capacity for doing harm;
then they might have an unlimited power for doing good.
– Socrates

Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.
– Plato

There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot.
– Plato

The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.
– Aristotle

Jealousy is both reasonable and belongs to reasonable men, while envy is base and belongs to the base, for the one makes himself get good things by jealousy, while the other does not allow his neighbour to have them through envy.
– Aristotle

A friend to all is a friend to none.
– Aristotle

What it lies in our power to do, it lies in our power not to do.
– Aristotle

If you are lonely when you’re alone, you are in bad company.
– Jean-Paul Sartre

There are two types of poor people, those who are poor together and those who are poor alone.
The first are the true poor, the others are rich people out of luck.
– Jean-Paul Sartre

Once you hear the details of victory, it is hard to distinguish it from a defeat.
– Jean-Paul Sartre

When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
– Friedrich Nietzsche

Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in pursuit of the goal.
– Friedrich Nietzsche

The most thought-provoking thing in our thought-provoking time is that we are still not thinking.
– Martin Heidegger

Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one.
– Martin Heidegger

Genuine tragedies in the world are not conflicts between right and wrong.
They are conflicts between two rights.
– Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

You can have religion with spirituality.
You can also have religion without spirituality.
– Eckhart Tolle

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
– Buddha

I sit on a man’s back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means—except by getting off his back.
– Leo Tolstoy

The changes in our life must come from the impossibility to live otherwise than according to the demands of our conscience not from our mental resolution to try a new form of life.
– Leo Tolstoy

To say that a work of art is good, but incomprehensible to the majority of men,
is the same as saying of some kind of food that it is very good but that most people can’t eat it.
– Leo Tolstoy

The end of the human race will be that it will eventually die of civilization.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last edited:
Oh yea, that makes sense. :) I see what looks like reverse negatives...but in mostly grayscale. Not all the time, but most the time it's like a projection. Going from very faint, fuzzy to detailed, then gone. Sometimes it stsys out of focus, Some times it is quick as a flash, and other times, especially when I'm sitting on my step and thinking, it lingers, often for quite a while. I can see colors but they are more like auras than like a painting would be.

Yes...there is pretty sound theory into us being in some kind of holographic universe...like the hologram on your bank card...it looks three dimensional, but is actually only two dimensional.
If a 2D creature existed in this land...here...let me let someone better explain this part...lol.

and also this...

@Skarekrow , thank you . I appreciate your time finding the vids for me. I'll give them a proper look.

Always grateful,
Hugs.

Note** videos were great.
"Things can only happen when things are perfectly balanced".
Profound ;)

Last edited:
Monday, May 29, 2017
Cintamani Grid

Since my last Cintamani update, the Cintamani grid on the surface of the planet was strengthened significantly.

Two pieces were strategically positioned on certain key points in Antarctica:

Many pieces are now being positioned on the ocean floors and in the caves worldwide.

Dedicated teams are positioning Cintamani stones in flower of life grid patterns in the most important key vortex points on the planet, such as Long Island:

Chengdu:

And many others, especially in east Asia.

Since the first flower of life grids were completed in early 2017, east Asia has experienced a drastic increase of cloudship phenomenon:

http://news.abs-cbn.com/trending/04/26/17/viral-pastel-hued-clouds-appear-in-zamboanga-del-sur

Those cloudshps are cloaked motherships of the Galactic Confederation which create ATVOR pillars that descend down into the buried Cintamanis and purify the primary anomaly.

Cintamani grid around the planet is one of the major tools for manifesting the planetary Light grid. Whenever a Cintamani stone is planted in the soil somewhere around the planet, a huge angelic being is anchored in that spot, creating an energy vortex miles in diameter:

When the critical mass of those angelic beings are anchored around the planet, the head of the Yaldaboth entity begins to dissolve. An update about the status of the dissolution of the head of the Yaldabaoth entity will be possible after mid-June when certain operations of the Light forces will be completed.

Cintamanis are also being positioned into many dancefloors around the planet, facilitating the Contact experience with the positive ETs within the mainstream rave culture:

http://sothisunborn.blogspot.com/2017/03/an-open-call-across-space.html

http://sothisunborn.blogspot.com/2017/05/organik-festival-mission-report.html

Your own personal cintamani is your own conduit of the energies of Compression Breakthrough when the Event happens.

Stones that are positioned into the soil worldwide are part of the planetary Cintamani grid that will be the planetary conduit for the energies of Compression Breakthrough when the Event happens.

I have been guided to prepare another batch of Cintamani stones. They are available here:

http://www.cintamani.space/Cintamani.html

A limited quantity of Cintamani stones was put on StratoProbe 5, a nearspace vehicle which was launched by my team. StratoProbe 5 has reached a maximum altitude of about 21 miles (34 km) and the photos it took at that altitude clearly show the curvature of the Earth:

These Cintamani stones contain cosmic energies from beyond the Veil and they are available here:

http://www.cintamani.space/Nearspace.html

Victory of the Light!

UPDATE:

One batch of Cintamani stones is now also ready for those Lightworkers and Lightwarriors who do not have money to buy one. They will receive the stone for free, they will only need to pay actual shipping costs. If you are from Asia or Australia and would like to receive your stone, please contact anthem.chang@gmail.com . People from North and South America can contact joyandlove1@outlook.com . People from Europe and Africa can contact arbresolaire999@gmail.com .

For those interested joining the planetary Cintamani burying project, detailed instructions are posted here:

http://recreatingbalance1.blogspot.com/2017/06/cintamani-grid-guidelines.html

Just a short remark, do NOT bury your personal stone.

Crop circle in Fonthill Down and cloudships in Taiwan appearing in the last few days are Pleiadians expressing their support to Cintamani planetary grid project:

https://theeventhub2015.blogspot.com/2017/06/cloud-ships-in-taiwan.html

http://2012portal.blogspot.se/2017/05/cintamani-grid.html
http://prepareforchange.net/cobra-update-5292017/

Just to keep you up to date with what is going in the world. The cintamani stones are helping to poke holes in the Matrix.

Not implying that anyone should act. I am only the messenger. :m043:

Last edited:
@Skarekrow , thank you . I appreciate your time finding the vids for me. I'll give them a proper look.

Always grateful,
Hugs.

Just to give you the set up for the longer and more detailed information I have compiled for you once you are good to go....let me know and I will unleash the info! ;)