Merkabah | Page 205 | INFJ Forum

Dalai Lama

There is a link between our physical and verbal actions and our emotions.
If, instead of anger, hatred and suspicion, we are moved by loving-kindness,
we will naturally have greater respect for others and our actions will be non-violent.

12670933_10208679648015982_7769831820297809463_n.jpg

12742808_758690367595618_7436978092215331894_n.jpg

Stay tuned for “I, Psychonaut Part 2"

Preparing myself today…filling my head with uplifting things…meditating…pondering the nature of things invisible and visible.
8hrs 30mins counting down...

This time I have more than enough to go all the way down that rabbit hole probably…but the nice thing about mushrooms is you can take them all at once or just a few at a time until you reach the place you want to be….you can’t do that with LSD or DMT, ayahuasca, etc.

Sending love to you all!!!

(Once again…I am not advocating anyone try any drugs legal or otherwise without first thoroughly studying and preparing yourself in every way possible. I do not advocate them taken for recreation but for self improvement, alleviation of depression/anxiety/fear of death/PTSD/ego…etc.etc.)

Last edited:
On the Day I Die

flowers-copy.jpg

On the die I day a lot will happen.

A lot will change.

The world will be busy.

On the day I die, all the important appointments I made will be left unattended.

The many plans I had yet to complete will remain forever undone.

The calendar that ruled so many of my days will now be irrelevant to me.

All the material things I so chased and guarded and treasured will be left in the hands of others to care for or to discard.

The words of my critics which so burdened me will cease to sting or capture anymore.

They will be unable to touch me.

The arguments I believed I’d won here will not serve me or bring me any satisfaction or solace.

All my noisy incoming notifications and texts and calls will go unanswered.

Their great urgency will be quieted.

My many nagging regrets will all be resigned to the past, where they should have always been anyway.

Every superficial worry about my body that I ever labored over; about my waistline or hairline or frown lines, will fade away.

My carefully crafted image, the one I worked so hard to shape for others here, will be left to them to complete anyway.

The sterling reputation I once struggled so greatly to maintain will be of little concern for me anymore.

All the small and large anxieties that stole sleep from me each night will be rendered powerless.

The deep and towering mysteries about life and death that so consumed my mind will finally be clarified in a way that they could never be before while I lived.

These things will certainly all be true on the day that I die.

Yet for as much as will happen on that day, one more thing that will happen.

On the day I die, the few people who really know and truly love me will grieve deeply.

They will feel a void.

They will feel cheated.

They will not feel ready.

They will feel as though a part of them has died as well.

And on that day, more than anything in the world they will want more time with me.

I know this from those I love and grieve over.

And so knowing this, while I am still alive I’ll try to remember that my time with them is finite and fleeting and so very precious–and I’ll do my best not to waste a second of it.

I’ll try not to squander a priceless moment worrying about all the other things that will happen on the day I die, because many of those things are either not my concern or beyond my control.

Friends, those other things have an insidious way of keeping you from living even as you live; vying for your attention, competing for your affections.

They rob you of the joy of this unrepeatable, uncontainable, ever-evaporating Now with those who love you and want only to share it with you.

Don’t miss the chance to dance with them while you can.

It’s easy to waste so much daylight in the days before you die.

Don’t let your life be stolen every day by all that you believe matters, because on the day you die, much of it simply won’t.

Yes, you and I will die one day.

But before that day comes: let us live.

Reactions: PintoBean

[video=youtube;LlEhlw_d5N8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LlEhlw_d5N8[/video]​

Stay tuned for “I, Psychonaut Part 2"

Preparing myself today…filling my head with uplifting things…meditating…pondering the nature of things invisible and visible.
8hrs 30mins counting down...

This time I have more than enough to go all the way down that rabbit hole probably…but the nice thing about mushrooms is you can take them all at once or just a few at a time until you reach the place you want to be….you can’t do that with LSD or DMT, ayahuasca, etc.

Sending love to you all!!!

(Once again…I am not advocating anyone try any drugs legal or otherwise without first thoroughly studying and preparing yourself in every way possible. I do not advocate them taken for recreation but for self improvement, alleviation of depression/anxiety/fear of death/PTSD/ego…etc.etc.)

:hug:

have-a-nice-trip-flocked-blacklight-poster.jpg

Jim Carrey spiritual message video

“There really is nothing left to do….but play.”

“What would the world be like if every single one of us felt complete...felt whole...and interconnected?”

:) I've been playing most of the day!

“I Psychonaut Part 2"
Where to even start?
This was much different than the last time.
Of course I am fully off that anti-depressant now which blocked some of the effect the last time.
A lot was shown to me last night.

Made a tea with half and cut up the other half of what I had and then blended them all together with some juice in the blender.
Said a quick prayer to myself and swallowed it down.

About a half hour to 45 mins in I had to go lie down…you start to feel kind of drunk…body gets heavy.
I lit some incense and put on an 8 hr. track of the “Om” chant.
My eyes would get heavy at times and I would close them for certain periods…mostly though I watched the interconnecting lines of the universe.
I could see the fractal like threads going to and coming from everything.
I had very vivid three dimensional visuals…they actually seemed like more than 3 dimensions…especially when I got up to use the bathroom and looked in the mirror…WOW!
The depth…as if my image in the mirror went on beyond my reflection…like the mirror was filled with water…like a giant tank…except it wasn’t water I was seeing, I think I was seeing the substance of reality.
And I stood there for a while and watched my face…watched how it changed on it’s own…and watched how I could alter it by thinking about it.
I could choose to be hideous, or choose to be beautiful - the point was we are far more in control of this reality than we realize…we just can’t always see that, or the results of that.
I lay back down for a while and tried to unravel the mystery of my own depression.
Quickly I realized exactly how much it has been effecting me and my loved ones…my life in general.
I spoke to my Father, I asked for his help.
The images I saw throughout the evening were vivid, though fleeting, and would change with your focus on them.
I never felt scared…never felt anxious…because I took double what I did last time.
But it was beautiful.

I went outside and sat on the front porch and watched it sprinkle rain…I looked at the intricate branches of the tree next to me and felt connected to it all.
I am no different than this small tree…it grows, it lives, it gets trimmed and cut…it has to to remain healthy - prune yourself.
And then just like the tree, I will not be here anymore…but things will still remain and continue on.
As I sat and looked at the tree and the bushes and the flowers blooming in my flowerbed my perspective shifted.

This stuff wasn’t just put here…it was created by me, by you, by the universe…it was created to help you through this life…but first you have to recognize that the beauty is even there - you have to see it.
Really SEE it…and I saw it as a purposeful part of this entire life that is so easy to take for granted.
The universe has been trying to help me all along…I was really too depressed to notice though.
Sensiko was watching “Intervention” on TV when I came back inside…I told her to turn it off.
The negativity from that show was palpable to me…though it was a recording and the girl may be in a better place now…by watching her train wreck life up until that point is perpetuating that negativity back into the universe to reverberate on our TV and anyone else’s…that in turn reverberates in our life and emotional state.

I see how much my pain effects my mental state. It’s so hard to maintain a positive state of mind and outlook when we personally feel physically bad a lot.
But I woke up not feeling so bad this morning…and so they must go hand in hand…one playing off the other.
For that, I don’t have an answer other than, my pain is what it is…it isn’t really going to change.
I feel that this has helped me to such a powerful degree, it’s hard for me to express into words….other than…I felt the flow really well…could see the flow…could manipulate the flow.
We are the masters of our universe, we manifest it all.

And so I slept with no dreams that I could really remember…but I woke up so far not feeling depressed.
In fact…still very much in the flow.

This is the medicine I need…maybe once a month…maybe every two weeks….I kind of want to do it right now again and explore further, but I need to digest this experience a bit more.

A few interesting things…the visions I had in the dark and the not so dark room had an undertone of something primal…almost as if I could hear chanting (though I had turned that off by now). Also as I changed my face in the mirror, one face kept coming forward.
I don’t know if it means anything other than I was tripping…but it was a distinctly different face than mine.
Not some kind of spiritual possession…but rather I felt maybe it was a face from a past life…or maybe a spirit guide…maybe they all were.
He/I looked idk…like I was from south america…broad nose, my head was wider, lips were thick though flat, it was a tribal type face I guess is the best way to describe it.
My cat came by once and looked like he had faint bright green sparks running along the lines of his face and body.

Overall…I would call this trip highly eye-opening and perspective enlightening.
I feel…at least for the moment to be out of that rut I was stuck in…and I feel I’m a bit predisposed to fall back into that rut…so like I said, I feel this would be overwhelmingly helpful to do when I feel like I'm falling back into those old mental patterns.

I’m off to go on a walk now down to the forest and the creek…even though it’s sprinkling.
Love you all…even those I have sometimes argued or disagreed with on here like @Eventhorizon or @Elegant Winter
We all all the same and yet unique in our thoughts and our experiences in life.
I appreciate oppositional views to mine more than you know, and though I am a smart-ass (sorry) I thank you both for the insight you try to provide me.
I understand you believe and follow what your heart says and that is how it should be - whether we get along or agree or not.

Peace and love everyone.
Have a good day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tin Man
So far…today has been so different and productive for me…and yet I feel no stress to be productive…I don’t feel like beating myself up for wanting to take a nap possibly in a minute here.
I did almost two hours of positive affirmation meditations…mind you, I was cleaning as I did it, which is meditative or at least cathartic in it’s own way.
It was a good combo.
I feel less wound-up.
I don’t feel sad…I feel sad for things and situations - but not for myself, and certainly not as an underlying emotional state.
Which is fantastic…I am really curious how long the aftereffects will last, if they will grow or dissipate?
I understand that is up to me now…you see, I was trying to go along with the flow of time and the universe…but I was missing a key element (not so much missing as my perspective was lacking) - the connective state of love throughout everything…everyone feels it from time to time and if you meditate a lot or do certain other things you can stay in that state of mind or the “flow” of it all…and I had touched upon it before…but this was unexpected and unexplainable all at once.
And I’m sorry that’s that best description I can give you…it is something to experience and know…not something you could ever learn from a book.
Though, I have to say…the knowledge is always there…our perspectives get pigeon-holed and we get caught up in the monotony of work and life and forget what is really important.
Last night…I was able to just “know” some things…like as I was coming down…my big Rottweiler was sitting there…and I knew he had a big knot in his back…I just knew he did….you should have heard him sigh and make pleasurable grunts as I put my hands on him and focused my energy…physically and mentally…about 30 seconds into this he collapses on a heap on the ground and is totally relaxed…guess you had to be there.
Anyhow.
More updates to follow maybe as I digest the whole shebang.
Much Love!

Last edited:
Reactions: PintoBean and Kgal
1927751_1582989275355368_3313454208761084477_n.png

10978634_860873333955512_9084560756733604759_n.jpg

Another thing I forgot to write…so at one point I put on this “chakra clearing tone/music at whatever hertz” and it was strange because the way I would feel and what I would see would change first and then it seemed just moments later as if on cue, the music would change…this happened several times.
Very interesting!!!

Reactions: Kgal
So mushrooms may partially induce a state of synesthesia…you know…where sounds can have colors, or a taste, or similar effects, etc...makes sense.
How curious!

Study Finds That Psilocybin Creates A Hyperconnected Brain

It is no secret that psilocybin is capable of incredible psychiatric feats,
but there remains much mystery as to how it performs said feats.

shrooms-696x495.jpg

Psilocybin, the entheogenic compound found within psychoactive mushrooms, is coveted for its ability to bestow imbibers with vivid hallucinations and unexplored avenues of thought.

For millennia, psilocybin mushrooms have been used for spiritual purposes, with early evidence such the 6,000 year old cave paintings of mushrooms found in the Selva Pascuala cave, Spain, as well as Saharan cave paintings dated back to 7,000 BCE that depict ceremonial activity involving mushrooms, and much more.

It is no secret that psilocybin is capable of incredible psychiatric feats, but there remains much mystery as to how it performs said feats. Researchers have known for some time that the psilocybin compound binds itself to serotonin receptors in the mind, which are responsible for regulating appetite, mood, and sleep, though this understanding does not offer an explanation of the novel and indescribable experiences produced by psilocybin.

In a past study, it was concluded that psilocybin decreased brain activity resulting in a sort of dreamlike state, but further research has found this to be only a partial explanation.

A more recent study, conducted at King’s College London, has found that psilocybin does seem to disrupt normal communication networks in the brain, hence the decreased activity.

However, fMRI scans showed that, while some of the brain decreased in activity, the psilocybin somehow connected “brain regions that don’t normally talk together,” said Paul Expert, study co-author and physicist at King’s College London.

The findings, which has been published in the Journal of the Royal Society Interface, now serve as an important piece to the puzzle of a complete understanding of Psilocybin’s medicinal capacity.

For the study, the team had 15 healthy volunteers that would participate in two sessions, one with a placebo and the other with the hallucinogenic psilocybin.

During each of the sessions, the individuals received fMRI scans to monitor the brain’s activity.
The volunteers consisted only of people that had reported previous positive experiences with psilocybin as to prevent any sort of panic while inside of the MRI machines.

After a comparative analysis of the brain activity both on and off the effects of psilocybin, the team saw that the substance drastically altered each participant’s brainwave organization.

While on psilocybin, unconnected regions of the brain showed activity that were synchronized tightly in time; long-range connections that the brain is ordinarily incapable of.

After the psilocybin had run its course, brain activity returned to normal.
The researchers determined that rather than a dreamlike state from reduced brain activity, psilocybin seems as though it creates a brain state similar to that of synesthesia, a sensory condition in which certain sense stimuli are paired with another.

For example, a synesthesic mind may see vivid colors when listening to certain music or, say, always see the number 5 in the color blue.

These findings are proving helpful for those researching psilocybin as a treatment for depression, Expert said.

Though many previous experiments have shown that most individuals tend to be happier even after just one use of psilocybin, a more finite understanding of exactly how psilocybin impacts the brain is needed before it can be recognized as a pracitical method of treating depression.

“Through studies such as these we can really begin to tackle the questions of how we achieve coherent experiences of ourselves in the world around us, and understand what makes this break down,” said Mitul Mehta, a psychopharmacology researcher at King’s College London, who was not involved in the study.

References

Petri, G., P. Expert, F. Turkheimer, R. Carhart-Harris, D. Nutt, P. J. Hellyer, and F. Vaccarino. “Homological Scaffolds of Brain Functional Networks.” Royal Society Publishing. Journal of the Royal Society Interface, n.d. Web. 22 Feb. 2016.
Ghose, By Tia. “Magic Mushrooms Create a Hyperconnected Brain.” LiveScience. TechMedia Network, 29 Oct. 2014. Web. 22 Feb. 2016.Thumbnail image by Richard Lingo

In my not so humble opinion we've been depressed for most of our lives because we've been led to AND believe - that we were not connected to Source. Because of the loss of that energetic connection we have felt lost and alone and helpless. We somehow wholeheartedly bought in to that Illusion.

On top of that...we used to have human bodies with full DNA and chakra connection to a higher dimensional frequency...and deep within our own knowing we remembered that. Once circumstances caused Earth to become unstable many millenia ago - all of us were disconnected so to speak - from the higher frequency and that is when we really fell in to darkness.

In my opinion we are - or were - walking around with two main aspects within ourselves. That is: the one who remembered who we truly are vs the one conditioned by society to think we're these human slaves following the rules.

You see...we were born almost fully awake and then we agreed to go through the human experience of forgetting. We did this to gain as much understanding about being human as we possibly could in order to come together and Shift the mass consciousness up to the normal frequency we used to be.

This is for you..for the humans...for the Earth...for the Solar System...for the Galaxy.

I see you had a fanastic experience provided for you courtesy of the Shroom consciousness!!!! I am thrilled thrilled for this!!! :bounce:
Our Team grows in strength and understanding. [laughs with delight]

"...I stood there for a while and watched my face…watched how it changed on it’s own…and watched how I could alter it by thinking about it.
I could choose to be hideous, or choose to be beautiful - the point was we are far more in control of this reality than we realize…"

.....my pain is what it is…it isn’t really going to change.

If you have far more control over your reality than you realize....then why do you state your pain isn't really going to change? Does that mean you are choosing for it to remain the same? What is your Belief surrounding this?

The Shaman face you were seeing was an aspect of you trying to get a message through. He will appear again in various forms around you to leave signs or clues as to what you are to experience next. It could be a cover of a book - posted with an article - on a box of matches. He's a Mentor for you now. Mentors will come and go during our journey.
I'm getting for you to use the Ouija board to spell out the Mentor's name if you want to know.

:) He is sooooo excited you saw him!

What an extraordinary story about your dog! Your healing talents are coming through!

I'm glad you asked your Dad to assist you on the trip through remembering.

Oh...and yes the depression is profoundly affected by strengethening the connection with Source to the point of going away completely. You may have periods where you grieve some old loss...but you won't go through depression. You will come to see it only as grieving and releasing.

Welcome Home. :kiss:

When I first read your account I listened to my Psychonaut album by Hoopy Frood.
This one leaped out to me.

[h=3]The Voice[/h] It doesn't really matter, 'cos nothing really counts
It's a little like The Matrix, there's so much more than this
You'll never make a difference, to what you think you'll know
If you really want to see it, look into yourself
Hear me, see me, I'm all around you now
See me, feel me, hear me, see me, I'm all around you now
You are enlightened now
It's not so hard to see it, it's everything you know
You're holding onto nothing, relax and let it go
Proof of you existence isn't hard to find
'Cos all of your existence is what you call your mind
See me, feel me, you are enlightened now
See me, feel me, you are enlightened now
The key to life, you know the sequence
Open up your mind and see the difference
I believe that you can go the distance
Choose the dream with the least resistance
You can't choose where you've already been
You can't choose the air you're breathing in
But you can count on your awareness
Be aware of your awareness
Who do you see in your own reflection?
Just a face or do you feel a connection?
Deep within, feel yourself
Focus in on nothing else

© Hoopy Frood

[video=youtube;8aq7Q7fs1qI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aq7Q7fs1qI[/video]

Reactions: Skarekrow
In my not so humble opinion we've been depressed for most of our lives because we've been led to AND believe - that we were not connected to Source. Because of the loss of that energetic connection we have felt lost and alone and helpless. We somehow wholeheartedly bought in to that Illusion.

On top of that...we used to have human bodies with full DNA and chakra connection to a higher dimensional frequency...and deep within our own knowing we remembered that. Once circumstances caused Earth to become unstable many millenia ago - all of us were disconnected so to speak - from the higher frequency and that is when we really fell in to darkness.

In my opinion we are - or were - walking around with two main aspects within ourselves. That is: the one who remembered who we truly are vs the one conditioned by society to think we're these human slaves following the rules.

You see...we were born almost fully awake and then we agreed to go through the human experience of forgetting. We did this to gain as much understanding about being human as we possibly could in order to come together and Shift the mass consciousness up to the normal frequency we used to be.

This is for you..for the humans...for the Earth...for the Solar System...for the Galaxy.

I see you had a fanastic experience provided for you courtesy of the Shroom consciousness!!!! I am thrilled thrilled for this!!! :bounce:
Our Team grows in strength and understanding. [laughs with delight]

If you have far more control over your reality than you realize....then why do you state your pain isn't really going to change? Does that mean you are choosing for it to remain the same? What is your Belief surrounding this?

The Shaman face you were seeing was an aspect of you trying to get a message through. He will appear again in various forms around you to leave signs or clues as to what you are to experience next. It could be a cover of a book - posted with an article - on a box of matches. He's a Mentor for you now. Mentors will come and go during our journey.
I'm getting for you to use the Ouija board to spell out the Mentor's name if you want to know.

:) He is sooooo excited you saw him!

What an extraordinary story about your dog! Your healing talents are coming through!

I'm glad you asked your Dad to assist you on the trip through remembering.

Oh...and yes the depression is profoundly affected by strengethening the connection with Source to the point of going away completely. You may have periods where you grieve some old loss...but you won't go through depression. You will come to see it only as grieving and releasing.

Welcome Home. :kiss:

Well…because I know there is damage that has been done…and that is mainly what causes my pain…in an x-ray of my SI Joints there is no smooth line there with the faint bit of cartilage you can see on an x-ray…there are gaping jagged edges that grind on each other.
The solution would be to get my SI Joints fused but insurance would never pay for that…it’s equivalent to having a pelvic fracture in terms on recovery.
I guess I have viewed the damage done as not fixable, at least not healable.
But just not being depressed I can tell has already had a huge impact on the way I feel physically.
So in a way that area IS being healed.
I’m still breaking old habits of thinking, but I can recognize them more easily now it seems.

I felt a feeling of nostalgia yesterday that was quite out of nowhere…didn’t make me think of anything in particular other than when I used to take naps in my old apartment in the mid-afternoon…my cats I had at the time would cuddle up to me and it was very peaceful.
I say nostalgia, because I haven’t felt such a peace for quite some time…probably a decade…not consistently ever either.

The face didn’t seem pleased to see me…but I was still very much in control of the expressions as well…so I mostly just stared blank faced as I manipulated and changed the faces.
I don’t need to know his name…I’m sure I already do from a dream or another time anyhow.
I will ask him the next time I see him…which I’m already thinking about.
Also…since I have done this…I haven’t felt my usual morning sickness IBS-tpye garbage waking me up at 3 or 4 am.

12705719_758692920928696_7431970446971388676_n.jpg

Reactions: knight in battle
Well…because I know there is damage that has been done…and that is mainly what causes my pain…in an x-ray of my SI Joints there is no smooth line there with the faint bit of cartilage you can see on an x-ray…there are gaping jagged edges that grind on each other.
The solution would be to get my SI Joints fused but insurance would never pay for that…it’s equivalent to having a pelvic fracture in terms on recovery.
I guess I have viewed the damage done as not fixable, at least not healable.
But just not being depressed I can tell has already had a huge impact on the way I feel physically.
So in a way that area IS being healed.

I’m still breaking old habits of thinking, but I can recognize them more easily now it seems.

I felt a feeling of nostalgia yesterday that was quite out of nowhere…didn’t make me think of anything in particular other than when I used to take naps in my old apartment in the mid-afternoon…my cats I had at the time would cuddle up to me and it was very peaceful.
I say nostalgia, because I haven’t felt such a peace for quite some time…probably a decade…not consistently ever either.

The face didn’t seem pleased to see me…but I was still very much in control of the expressions as well…so I mostly just stared blank faced as I manipulated and changed the faces.
I don’t need to know his name…I’m sure I already do from a dream or another time anyhow.
I will ask him the next time I see him…which I’m already thinking about.
Also…since I have done this…I haven’t felt my usual morning sickness IBS-tpye garbage waking me up at 3 or 4 am.

:) Wow! Such good news about you moving beyond depression!!!! ....and no more IBS symptoms! Awesome.

Reactions: Skarekrow
12342798_1076117689087573_1522372152715176579_n.jpg