Merkabah | Page 204 | INFJ Forum
12799457_1013983185334332_1626869695961670472_n.jpg

Dalai Lama

"In my experience, what we need is a calm mind and warm-heartedness provides a basis for that.
That’s how we make ourselves happy as individuals in families, local communities and nations.
I believe that if we can train those who are young today in these qualities the world will be a more peaceful place later in this century."

An ancient method of car repair...

12717826_199360803755319_1647649380448474139_n.jpg

Reactions: PintoBean

“How we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great."

~ Bill Bennott

Research Panel - Next directions in NDE Research

A panel discussion from the 2015 IONS conference on what topics should be the focus of future NDE research, and challenges in conducting such research. Participants include Mitch Liester, Robert Mays, Suzanne Mays, and Jan Holden.
Moderator Jan Holden is an NDE researcher and the editor of the Journal of Near-Death Studies.

[video=youtube;myERjoP4jxQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=myERjoP4jxQ[/video]

12801387_1340867979417408_6462294207274304808_n.jpg

Reactions: Tin Man
[video=vimeo;154398850]https://vimeo.com/154398850[/video]

Edgar Mitchell died this year…his contributions to science are immeasurable.​

If you haven’t seen this then it’s time you have!
Enjoy!

Reality and the Extended Mind

Part 1

[video=youtube;2uN1JoPUaG0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2uN1JoPUaG0[/video]

Part 2

[video=youtube;hS2DbkdJrDk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hS2DbkdJrDk[/video]

Reality and the Extended Mind - The film features prominent experts in consciousness research including -
Dean Radin -- Senior Scientist at the - Institute of Noetic Sciences - IONS - Roger Nelson - Psychologist and Director of the - Global Consciousness Project - GCP - Robert G. Jahn - Plasma Physicist and Program Director at PEAR - Brenda J. Dunne -Psychologist and Laboratory Manager at PEAR - York H. Dobyns -Physicist and Analytical Coordinator at PEAR - Garret Moddel -Professor of Physics and the University of Boulder Colorado - Adam M. Curry - Psi Researcher - Herb Mertz - Psi Researcher - Rupert Sheldrake - Biologist and Author - Larry Dossey - Physician and Author

12794549_891019847683270_4984524491478044659_n.jpg

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]“Rakotz bridge or Devils Bridge" in Germany Oberlausitz.[/FONT]

This looks so familiar to me.​

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

[MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION]

I thought this could be a good avatar for you too!​

Last edited:
Reactions: Tin Man
Last edited:
12733409_758687290929259_5304258030502739413_n.jpg

12804675_10154162264595934_5211352443375304141_n.jpg

attachment.php

THe newest find, probably mid-century, carved wooden monk.
(he’s got cool black eyes!!)
Anyhow…just wanted to show you before I put it in my Etsy shop.​

Attachments

• Photo on 3-2-16 at 9.53 AM.jpg
    Photo on 3-2-16 at 9.53 AM.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 39
I'm in the process of being both....although I'd switch out the word Sorcerer to Ascended Master. :)

We should all be so lucky to call ourselves either!!

Have you ever had this experience?
You are driving down the road and come to a red light.

All of a sudden, you look to your right.
The person next to you is staring directly at you.

Have you ever thought of someone and then they called?
Did you know who was calling you before even looking at your phone?

If you own a dog, how is it that they seem to always know that you are about to come home even before you pull into the driveway?
Telepathy: the supposed communication of thoughts or ideas by means other than the known senses.

Standard materialist science has relegated telepathy to the fridges of pseudoscience.
But what happens when one of their own performs rigorous scientific tests and publishes them in prestigious scientific journals proving without a doubt that telepathy does exist?

Apparently, nothing.

rupertsheldrake.jpg

Dr. Rupert Sheldrake followed all of the rules.
He did scientific tests on telephone telepathy, the sense of being stared at and the question of telepathy in dogs using a rigorous methodology and thousands of trials with hundreds of people and got statistically significant results.

He published his papers for peer review in scientific journals.
The science community balked, but because his results could not be disproved or discarded, they simply ignored his findings.

It reminds me of when Galileo had seen the moons of Jupiter in his new telescope, but the establishment refused to even look, preferring to stick to their world view where the earth was still the center of the solar system.

The telepathy experiments listed above come from three studies that were performed by Dr. Sheldrake.
You can certainly find out all the details on his site, www.sheldrake.org.

I would simply like to highlight the one test he is most famous for: the Telephone Telepathy Test.

The test involves one person and either 2-4 callers.

In a test that was run with 3 callers, there were 2,080 trials.
In the test, a caller selects three people who they have a social bond with (telepathy works best apparently with people we are close with) and either the proctor uses a random number generator or a die roll to chose one of the three callers.

That caller is then selected to call the participant.
Before the phone is picked up, the participant is asked to choose which of the callers he or she thinks it is.

The results were incredibly significant: On average, participants guessed the caller 41.8% above chance (33.3%).
The odds of that happening are astronomical, P=1×10^15.

Dr. Sheldrake’s results were replicated with above-chance results by two other studies as well.

If you would like to see the telephone telepathy test in action, a segment was filmed with a famous UK girl-group, the Nolan Sisters.

The clip starts around 1:05:00, although the whole video is very interesting as well.

[video=youtube;wDGVO5E1u3A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wDGVO5E1u3A[/video]

Dr. Sheldrake’s experiements are impressive.
He has had similar results with his ‘Sense of being stared at” and Animal Telepathy experiments, all available on his site.

Just for fun, I tried the ‘staring test’ with my brother.
Over ten trials, my brother either stared at me (at my back, actually) or looked at the floor.

He signaled each trial with a sound instead of his voice, as his voice would have given me clues to determine if his head was turned toward or away from me. Although we only did 10 trials, not nearly a scientifically significant sample size, I was really surprised to have guessed correctly 70% of the time, over 50% for chance.

Skeptics of Dr. Sheldrake are numerous, and most use disinformation to discredit him.
They suggest he hasn’t published in peer-reviewed journals, or that his findings weren’t replicated.

This is patently false.
On the Skeptiko blog, he engaged in a debate with Dr. Richard Wiseman who in the past has attempted to viciously debunk Dr. Sheldrake’s animal telepathy experiment.

When Dr. Wiseman essentially came to the same conclusion as Dr. Sheldrake, he attempted to change the interpretation of the results.
During the Skeptiko debate, Dr. Wiseman agreed to run a collaborative study with Dr. Sheldrake and two other prominent parapsychologists.

The host of Skeptiko, Alex Tsakiris, offered to fund it an set up preliminary meetings.
Dr. Wiseman weasled out of it by attempting to set preconditions that insulted the other willing participants.

You can read the exchange of the emails between Dr. Wiseman and Alex Tsakiris here and decide for yourself.

Beyond the telepathy experiments, Dr. Rupert Sheldrake has a list of impressive credentials as a biologist and a reputation now as somewhat of a maverick.

Although he accepted the materialist worldview early in his career, he has become a proponent of a fascinating theory called Morphic Resonance and has rejected the idea that humans are machines and consciousness is an illusion.

Morphic Resonance attempts to explain the organization of complex structures using a type of consciousness, expressed in a field.
There is some evidence presented for Morphic Resonance.

If you are interested in learning more, view the video below:

[video=youtube;hpudgs9ZTfg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hpudgs9ZTfg[/video]

Dr. Sheldrake also takes on the rigid materialist worldview of Science.
In his book Science Set Free, (The Science Delusion in the UK) he turns the table on ten of the most fundamental dogmas of science and turns them into testable hypotheses.

For example, science takes it for granted the fundamental forces, such as gravity, in the cosmos are constant.
However, it is known that the force of gravity has actually fluctuated quite a bit, even as the measurements got more precise.

He also looks at the mechanistic theory that the mind and consciousness are an illusion created by the brain, and that the world and universe operate as if it were an unconscious machine, which is a prevailing view of science.

Despite questioning 10 dogmas of science, Dr. Sheldrake is quick to point out that he is, in fact, pro-science.
He hopes to inspire scientists to throw off the shakles of taboos and dogmas in the field and have the courage to explore new territories that may go against that materialist worldview.

Dr. Sheldrake was invited to discuss his new book, Science Set Free, at a TEDxWhiteChapel event.
After the event, it was decided by an anonymous panel of scientists working for TEDx that Dr. Sheldrake’s talk should be moved to a dusty corner of their website or banned altogether because his theories crossed over into pseudoscience.

Of course, this has had the opposite effect, garnering renewed interest, and revealing the exact sort of dogmatic materialism that is rampant in science to begin with.

I highly recommend you watch his “banned” TEDx talk.
You can view it below.

[video=youtube;JKHUaNAxsTg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JKHUaNAxsTg[/video]

I commend Dr. Sheldrake for having the courage to question the very tenets of science and to take seriously the study of Psi and telepathy.

It’s a shame that his scientific contemporaries, worried about their careers, grants and tenure don’t have the same courage to reject the dogma and explore science with the same curiosity that drove the scientists of old to reject the religious dogma of their day.

When Galileo followed the evidence of a sun-centered system, he was vilified.
When Fritz Zwicky discovered dark matter, he was ignored.

Even Einstein had his detractors in his day until he was able to prove his theory of relativity through the bending of starlight during a solar eclipse.

It is vital that any parapsychologists or Psi researchers use sound scientific principals to study these phenomena properly, but the science establishment also has the responsibility to allow submission of papers into scientific journals so that other scientists can attempt to tests and reproduce these hypotheses.

Without the courage to step outside the materialist status quo and explore these possibilities, science will lose the very thing that makes it great: to explore the unknown with curiosity and progress the human condition toward greater sufficiency.

We should all be so lucky to call ourselves either!!

My son, if you wish to know how to become an ascended master, just ask. It's a very simple process involving liquor, guns and full frontal nudity.

Oh and lube, a lot of lube.