Merkabah | Page 196 | INFJ Forum
You know, it’s times like this when I wish I had my final paper for my Writing class I took in college.
It was supposed to be a persuasive essay…well, the region where I lived then was very conservative christian right-wing type ideology.
Anyhow, they (the non-introverted Christians) start yammering about writing their's against abortion, or against gay marriage, and they went through this whole list of topics who’s soul purpose was to justify hating someone from my perspective.
So I chose “Why there is no Hell.”
Got an A++
Had several ask for copies so they could go ask questions to their pastors - I would say it was highly successful and surpassed the intended goal of being some sand in the vaseline…hehe.
I should just re-write it and post it up one day…I think I made a thread of it once on the forum.
I find it all fascinating…I love the mental gymnastics pondering such things bring forth.
BTW, don’t feel like I’m attacking or discounting Christianity somehow either, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs…who the hell am I to say you are wrong on such subjective and honestly personal material?
;-)

You are entitled to your beliefs and I to mine That's not to say we cannot exchange ideas. But yes, I would love to read this essay of yours. By the way, are you familiar with this branch of Christianity called "Apologetics"? You should try looking it up if you havent already. I'm sure it would interest you. There's a particular person called "Ravi Zacharias" whose books and talks really helped me make sense of it all, because "what I believe in my heart, but first make sense in my head".

You are entitled to your beliefs and I to mine That's not to say we cannot exchange ideas. But yes, I would love to read this essay of yours. By the way, are you familiar with this branch of Christianity called "Apologetics"? You should try looking it up if you havent already. I'm sure it would interest you. There's a particular person called "Ravi Zacharias" whose books and talks really helped me make sense of it all, because "what I believe in my heart, but first make sense in my head".

Yes…that is what I meant concerning your own beliefs…who’s to say who has it right? Certainly not me.
I tend to see things the other way around a good portion of the time - what I believe in my heart doesn’t always have to be rational…love, is not rational, fear is sometimes not rational.
I have devoted the majority of this thread though to finding the little bits of proof, or ideas of how somethings inexplicable can exist…I am very rational and logical with my thinking in some areas, such as when I used to assist with heart surgery - you have to have complete unbroken concentration for hours at a time…there is no daydreaming, looking at the clock, etc. because when you look away, is when something goes wrong and then you are unprepared and therefore worthless at your job.
Also you can’t flip out and lose your cool when you get a trauma come in and you’re on call, and you’ve got 20 mins to get to work after they call you at 3am and about 10-15 mins to change and set up the sterile fields before they roll in doing CPR on some dude who got creamed somehow….for the really bad traumas we would make a horizontal incision just under the ribcage completely across the body, then take the sternal saw and cut vertically upward so you can basically open them cabinet doors.
Anyhow…I miss that.
Someone I was talking with had a discussion with me where he suggested that making decisions based on your feelings or gut instinct will lead you to make more wrong than right decisions….I always think things through probably overly throughly being an INFJ, but I argued that not taking your feelings and intuition into the decision making process will lead to more wrong than right.
Of course there probably should be a nice rounded balance there I’m sure…but that isn’t how most people think, I think hehe.
Now would you consider a decision based solely on your feelings to be irrational?
If something makes sense to you but not to someone else are you irrational?
How many people have to think differently before what you are thinking is irrational?
I think the Christian religion in general has been mistreated at best, I also think that there is great wisdom to be gleaned even from something that some argue has been corrupted.
I was raised Mormon, and even though I don’t believe in that religion, and personally I think their stance on homosexuality is disgusting and outdated…I can’t say that being raised in that way wasn’t healthy and had some very good aspects to it. It’s a very family-centric religion, and family always came first….in that regard it was very positive…as was the avoidance of smoking, drinking, caffeine, etc. as well as avoiding filling your head with R-rated horror films as a kid…I had friends who’s parents let them watch whatever. IDK, even to this day, I won’t watch certain things because they are unnecessarily violent or meant to be shocking by seeing which over the top way they can kill someone for example…worthless trash that I don’t need in my head.
Anyway…I will read up on the “Apologetics” and Ravi Zacharias, thanks!

Yes…that is what I meant concerning your own beliefs…who’s to say who has it right? Certainly not me.
I tend to see things the other way around a good portion of the time - what I believe in my heart doesn’t always have to be rational…love, is not rational, fear is sometimes not rational.
I have devoted the majority of this thread though to finding the little bits of proof, or ideas of how somethings inexplicable can exist…I am very rational and logical with my thinking in some areas, such as when I used to assist with heart surgery - you have to have complete unbroken concentration for hours at a time…there is no daydreaming, looking at the clock, etc. because when you look away, is when something goes wrong and then you are unprepared and therefore worthless at your job.
Also you can’t flip out and lose your cool when you get a trauma come in and you’re on call, and you’ve got 20 mins to get to work after they call you at 3am and about 10-15 mins to change and set up the sterile fields before they roll in doing CPR on some dude who got creamed somehow….for the really bad traumas we would make a horizontal incision just under the ribcage completely across the body, then take the sternal saw and cut vertically upward so you can basically open them cabinet doors.
Anyhow…I miss that.
Someone I was talking with had a discussion with me where he suggested that making decisions based on your feelings or gut instinct will lead you to make more wrong than right decisions….I always think things through probably overly throughly being an INFJ, but I argued that not taking your feelings and intuition into the decision making process will lead to more wrong than right.
Of course there probably should be a nice rounded balance there I’m sure…but that isn’t how most people think, I think hehe.
Now would you consider a decision based solely on your feelings to be irrational?
How many people have to think differently before what you are thinking is irrational?
I think the Christian religion in general has been mistreated at best, I also think that there is great wisdom to be gleaned even from something that some argue has been corrupted.
I was raised Mormon, and even though I don’t believe in that religion, and personally I think their stance on homosexuality is disgusting and outdated…I can’t say that being raised in that way wasn’t healthy and had some very good aspects to it. It’s a very family-centric religion, and family always came first….in that regard it was very positive…as was the avoidance of smoking, drinking, caffeine, etc. as well as avoiding filling your head with R-rated horror films as a kid…I had friends who’s parents let them watch whatever. IDK, even to this day, I won’t watch certain things because they are unnecessarily violent or meant to be shocking by seeing which over the top way they can kill someone for example…worthless trash that I don’t need in my head.
Anyway…I will read up on the “Apologetics” and Ravi Zacharias, thanks!

You're welcome
So...I have always wondered, how do you close the sternum once the surgery is done? I mean its bone, so you cant possibly stitch it back together. Do you staple it with something so the bone fuses back together? Or do you glue it using some adhesive compound? What?

Making decisions based on your feelings or gut instinct will lead you to make more wrong than right decisions
When making decisions, i almost always rely on my gut instinct. Most of the time, its right. I'm a staunch believer of trusting your gut instinct. No nice rounded balance for me.

No. I do it all the time.
No. I don't need someone to validate my decisions.
Doesn't apply in my case.

I think the Christian religion in general has been mistreated at best
I agree. Many have used it to propagate their own twisted agendas.

I was raised Mormon
Funny you should mention this because just earlier today I was reading up on the history of Mormonism. And its similarities and differences from mainstream Christianity. Ravi has also spoken at the Mormon Tabernacle at Utah (if I'm correct about the location) and that caused some stir among his more conservative fans. The video is on you tube, if I'm not mistaken. I haven't watched it so I'm not sure what its about. You could check that one out. Might be interesting.

You're welcome ��
So...I have always wondered, how do you close the sternum once the surgery is done? I mean its bone, so you cant possibly stitch it back together. Do you staple it with something so the bone fuses back together? Or do you glue it using some adhesive compound? What?

Making decisions based on your feelings or gut instinct will lead you to make more wrong than right decisions
When making decisions, i almost always rely on my gut instinct. Most of the time, its right. I'm a staunch believer of trusting your gut instinct. No nice rounded balance for me.

No. I do it all the time.
No. I don't need someone to validate my decisions.
Doesn't apply in my case.

I think the Christian religion in general has been mistreated at best
I agree. Many have used it to propagate their own twisted agendas.

I was raised Mormon
Funny you should mention this because just earlier today I was reading up on the history of Mormonism. And its similarities and differences from mainstream Christianity. Ravi has also spoken at the Mormon Tabernacle at Utah (if I'm correct about the location) and that caused some stir among his more conservative fans. The video is on you tube, if I'm not mistaken. I haven't watched it so I'm not sure what its about. You could check that one out. Might be interesting.

Usually, we close the sternum with wire…not sure what the gauge was it was always #4 or #6 in suture sizing so it was a bit thinner than bailing wire with a huge tricutting needle on on the end…we would do a figure of eight at the top and bottom passing the wire through the ribs and sternum. The wires in-between were usually a single pass.
Typically 6 - 8 wires needed depending on how tall the person is…then we use wire cutters and wire twisters to twist them together to certain tension and cut the ends, twist it around and bury the tips back in the sternum.
Or they have a metal cable set we used occasionally…..same principle…except you would run the tips through a tensioner (like a funky looking pair of pliers) and you can actually see how many pounds of tension you are cinching the cable to, then it has a metal clip that they have already been run through that you crimp down and it holds them in place…then you just cut off the excess.
Lastly…very seldomly we would use a sternal plate and screw set…this was usually for someone with severe osteoporosis where they wires or cables end up just pulling through the bone.
Most people end up with an x-ray that looks like this -
images

This doctor used the figure of eight closure I mentioned all the way down, which is why he only used 4 (laziness…if one breaks you don’t have as many to keep it together).
There is no adhesive for bone that I know of yet that they would use for something like this…we have bone cement which is methyl methacrylate (stuff they do your nails with) but they use that more to instal things like total joint components.

I watched about 30 mins of Ravi taking Q&As from the audience in Utah, he is a very good speaker, very knowledgable and able to convey his message in a clear manner.

Would you say that some of those gut decisions you made were irrational at the time but worked out how you wanted it to despite it being more based on your emotions?

Is Communication From the Future Already Here?

time-travel-1-676x450.jpg

Did you know that there was a study conducted to see if someone from the future was here in our present time?
Astrophysicists Robert Nemiroff and Teresa Wilson at Michigan Technology University did just that, and published their findings in 2014.

They figured that if someone from the future traveled back to our time, there may be trace evidence.

Such a time-traveler may have done Internet searches of future events.

The search dates would have been prior to the events and would stand out that way.
Enough of them traced to one user would reveal a pattern of advanced knowledge.

After exhausting their funds, the results of that study remained inconclusive.
Nonetheless, I believe time travel has probably already happened.

I don’t know if humans have traveled through time, but I do believe communication through time at least by computers is already occurring.

Physicists today are proving this is theoretically possible.

I believe that future thinkers, possibly aided by quantum computers and artificial intelligence, will easily refine the theories and put them in action.

Dr. Ron Mallett, a theoretical physicist at the University of Connecticut, has shown that ring lasers can mimic the effect a black hole has on gravity.
It is thus possible to twist spacetime and send simple messages (using binary code) back in time.

Though it is theoretically possible, the theory hasn’t yet been experimentally tested.

Physicists recognize that wormholes could also create time-loops.
But Stephen Hawking thinks if humans could create such a time-loop, the process of creating it could be disastrous.

A side-effect would be vacuum fluctuations that would severely disrupt particles and smite the creator.
Trying to communicate with the past could create a so-called “Hawking Bomb.”

While the theories may have flaws, they illustrate that today’s scientists have made progress toward understanding how to send messages through time. There’s every reason to believe that momentum will continue and further advances in knowledge will solidify our understanding of time travel.

University of Washington physicist John Cramer hypothesized that quantum entanglement could traverse time.
Two electrons from the same molecule are entangled, meaning when they are separated by vast distances they remain connected.

We see this connection when we measure one electron and see an instantaneous effect on the other electron (in quantum physics, measuring a particle has a sort of physical impact on the particle).

It’s what Albert Einstein called “spooky action at a distance.”
Einstein had a problem with it, because it seemed to defy his theory that nothing could move faster than the speed of light.

It seems the electrons are able to “communicate” with each other–send a message so to speak–faster than the speed of light.

Cramer thought this entanglement might even be used to communicate back in time.

iStock_000039292980_Large-580x435.jpg

Abstract illustrated concept of atom and quantum waves

He tried to send one half of an entangled pair through fiber optic cable.
When that half reached the end of the cable, a machine would measure it, and that would trigger an effect on the other half that remained behind.

The cause-effect relationship here is that the half that reaches the end of the cable has an effect on the half that remains behind.
However, if the half that remains behind shows an effect before the measurement on the other end, the effect would come before the cause.

Cramer’s experiments so far have not proven this is possible and he’s always been skeptical about the theory himself.
But quantum physics has long tantalized scientists with the possibility of traversing time and causality.

The law of causality simply means that any event must have a cause and the cause must happen before the event.
Communication through time, however, would violate causality.

As an example, I often use a glass of milk: I drop a glass of milk, it falls to the floor and breaks, spilling the milk.
You see and hear it fall from the cause of me dropping it in the first place.

You could never see it break before I dropped it because time as we experience it occurs from past to future.

This is called the arrow of time or “Eddington’s Arrow,” named after Sir Arthur Eddington who coined the phrase in 1927.

It drops, falls to the floor, it breaks, and then you see it.
It’s all one straight line from the past to the future.

But many paranormal phenomena, like supernatural abilities many throughout history have claimed to possess, are based on violating these laws.
Extrasensory perception (ESP), telekinesis, precognition, and many other psi abilities do just that.

The famous psychic Edgar Cayce claimed to leave his body to retrieve information from the Akashic Record, which goes by many other names.
Some call it the Astral Planes, The Book of Life, universal consciousness, collective consciousness, et cetera.

It is what some believe makes psychic abilities possible.

iStock_000082075853_Large-580x386.jpg

According to the Akashic Records theory, information has no time or distance barrier.
Non-local or universal information resides outside of the mind where it is always available and can be tuned into like a radio.

Many scientists reject all of these claims as fake or pseudoscience.
For people like Cayce, Nostradamus, and others, alternative explanations like trickery, fraud, and coincidence are the usual suspects.

But as we continue to explore the possibilities of traversing time, and of going beyond our spacetime dimension completely–as some believe entanglement does–we may find psi phenomena have more of a scientific basis than previously thought.

Such explorations open up not only communication possibilities, but also quantum computing possibilities.
This means computers from the future may already be communicating with one another back through the Internet and back through time.

So, the original study at Michigan Technology may have been ahead of its time, or behind its time, or something that we may figure out or already have and don’t know it yet, or whatever.

:m183:

http://www.spherebeingalliance.com/blog/transcription-of-in5d-episode-35-corey-goode-inside-the-sphere-being-alliance.html

Michelle: (2:06:46) Well are those healing technologies going to be available to us as well? What about all this technology the government has like the underground trains being able to go from one place to another? How long do you see before that is unfolding even the free energy technology? My really good friend Fernando Bossa he has already downloaded the schematics in his head he has 20 ideas for free energy and healing, but he doesn't have the financial stability to back it right now and the consciousness on the planet is not backing that right now I assume that is coming soon.

Corey: (2:07:28) Yeah and none of that is really going to be allowed until after a post disclosure situation. Like I said they will be bringing all of this technology down to earth...

Michelle: (2:07:57) Who are they?

Corey: (2:07:57) The secret space program alliance and the earth alliance are going to bring all of this technology into the open. After the full disclosure event, after the data dumps because the existence of all this technology will be in the data dumps. Once people know it exists they will want to know where it is they will want access to it. There will be an end to the financial system, this is hard for people to fathom because over thousands of years brainwashed into thinking I need to have money. There is not going to be a financial system anymore they are going to bring down the replicator technology, free energy, the light and vibratory healing technologies, there is no reason for people to be in wheelchairs or going through chemotherapy or having cancer there is no reason for any of that to exist on the earth. Their mandate has been that they are going to bring it to all of humanity everyone in the world at the same time, not just to the richest people in America in Europe and then the people in villages in Africa don't have access to it down the line, they are going to bring it down to everybody and give everyone access to this technology.

Michelle: (2:09:47) So everyone who has some very difficult diseases right now things that have popped up cancer just try to hang in there. There is a lot of people doing alternative therapies because they know how horrible chemotherapy is radiation. Possibly if they need surgery and don't have the money right now because of the astronomical costs to have surgery so a lot of people are giving up hope. I just want to give hope just know that keep your thoughts and intentions on staying on this planet at this time is greatly needed.

Corey: (2:10:32) I want this technology down here just as fast as anyone else, I have loved ones who have some of these diseases that we are talking about. I would like this to come down sooner than later but like I said I can't put a time-frame on when it is going to happen. A lot of it is very much up to us awakening and our mass-consciousness. We are going to make it happen you know we are not going to be saved by ETs, we are not going to be saved by any one group, we are going to save ourselves.

[MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION]

Thought you would appreciate this.

© Physical Review Letters
Dance diagram for math geeks.
In these two-dimensional choreographic crystals, the arrows show directions of particles, arrayed initially on a triangular lattice, that move in straight lines from blue to yellow to pink.
The configuration of highest “choreography” has the most rotations and reflections (combined with time shifts) that leave it unchanged (left, 12);
the next highest choreography configuration has 6 (right).

A trio of researchers has discovered what they are calling a new type of crystal, one that is always moving.
In their paper published in the journal Physical Review Letters, Latham Boyle, Jun Yong Khoo, and Kendrick Smith describe how the idea for the crystal came about, how it was defined mathematically and whether they believe it could ever possibly exist in the real world.

Crystals are normally defined by their orderly arrangement, one that does not involve any moving parts, but that might change as a new class of crystal has been discovered that could ultimately lead to the discovery of real world crystals that exhibit the behavior that has now been theorized.

The theory behind the new crystal arrangement came first from Boyle the team notes, he was studying the LISA Pathfinder project where three satellites have been launched to orbit the sun as a means for detecting gravitational waves.

He wondered if adding a fourth satellite might not make more sense as it would allow for gathering more statistical informational about gravity waves if they were actually detected, e.g. their amplitude, polarization and direction.

But as he thought about how the satellites would orbit, he found paths for all four that followed a highly dynamic symmetry—and that were a cousin to the tetrahedron.

Later he discussed what he had found with his colleagues who devised a means for describing all possible symmetric orbits, which they called a swarm—where choreography was used as a measure of symmetry.

The result the combined team claims, is a new type of structure they call choreographic crystals.

The trio readily acknowledges that they have no idea if such crystals actually exist in the real world but suggest it might be possible that they are in atomic nuclei or in electrons in solids—finding them would be a challenge, however, because they would have to be seen in action, a single snapshot would not convey the motion required to see the symmetry.

They also suggest that their new crystal structure could lead to some new math as was the case when static crystal structure math led to applications in number theory and even error correction in computer applications.

Latham Boyle et al. Symmetric Satellite Swarms and Choreographic Crystals, Physical Review Letters (2016). DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevLett.116.015503 . On Arxiv: http://arxiv.org/abs/1407.5876

Abstract

In this Letter, we introduce a natural dynamical analogue of crystalline order, which we call choreographic order.
In an ordinary (static) crystal, a high degree of symmetry may be achieved through a careful arrangement of the fundamental repeated elements.

In the dynamical analogue, a high degree of symmetry may be achieved by having the fundamental elements perform a carefully choreographed dance.
For starters, we show how to construct and classify all symmetric satellite constellations.

Then we explain how to generalize these ideas to construct and classify choreographic crystals more broadly.
We introduce a quantity, called the "choreography" of a given configuration.

We discuss the possibility that some (naturally occurring or artificial) many-body or condensed-matter systems may exhibit choreographic order, and suggest natural experimental signatures that could be used to identify and characterize such systems.

:m183:

http://www.spherebeingalliance.com/...y-goode-inside-the-sphere-being-alliance.html

Michelle: (2:06:46) Well are those healing technologies going to be available to us as well? What about all this technology the government has like the underground trains being able to go from one place to another? How long do you see before that is unfolding even the free energy technology? My really good friend Fernando Bossa he has already downloaded the schematics in his head he has 20 ideas for free energy and healing, but he doesn't have the financial stability to back it right now and the consciousness on the planet is not backing that right now I assume that is coming soon.

Corey: (2:07:28) Yeah and none of that is really going to be allowed until after a post disclosure situation. Like I said they will be bringing all of this technology down to earth...

Michelle: (2:07:57) Who are they?

Corey: (2:07:57) The secret space program alliance and the earth alliance are going to bring all of this technology into the open. After the full disclosure event, after the data dumps because the existence of all this technology will be in the data dumps. Once people know it exists they will want to know where it is they will want access to it. There will be an end to the financial system, this is hard for people to fathom because over thousands of years brainwashed into thinking I need to have money. There is not going to be a financial system anymore they are going to bring down the replicator technology, free energy, the light and vibratory healing technologies, there is no reason for people to be in wheelchairs or going through chemotherapy or having cancer there is no reason for any of that to exist on the earth. Their mandate has been that they are going to bring it to all of humanity everyone in the world at the same time, not just to the richest people in America in Europe and then the people in villages in Africa don't have access to it down the line, they are going to bring it down to everybody and give everyone access to this technology.

Michelle: (2:09:47) So everyone who has some very difficult diseases right now things that have popped up cancer just try to hang in there. There is a lot of people doing alternative therapies because they know how horrible chemotherapy is radiation. Possibly if they need surgery and don't have the money right now because of the astronomical costs to have surgery so a lot of people are giving up hope. I just want to give hope just know that keep your thoughts and intentions on staying on this planet at this time is greatly needed.

Corey: (2:10:32) I want this technology down here just as fast as anyone else, I have loved ones who have some of these diseases that we are talking about. I would like this to come down sooner than later but like I said I can't put a time-frame on when it is going to happen. A lot of it is very much up to us awakening and our mass-consciousness. We are going to make it happen you know we are not going to be saved by ETs, we are not going to be saved by any one group, we are going to save ourselves.

Still waiting for all this to happen, if it is indeed happening, is frustrating to say the least.

Found a copy on Amazon for cheap (ordered one for myself to read), but also and thought of you!
419Ys8cRjdL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Reactions: Skarekrow
Still waiting for all this to happen, if it is indeed happening, is frustrating to say the least.

While waiting for the biggest X-mas in the history of this planet, we have to do other things.

This is something that you can try at home to prove the point of spirituality. Coming across anaesthetics is difficult for the public though.

It almost made me fall off my chair. This is radical for me, because I still have many mainstream beliefs. Apparently, everything in the Universe is interconnected.

I will be humble next time I am cutting bread or a fruit.

http://in5d.com/the-other-8-dimensions/

"Let me tell you the single-most memorable fact that I learned as a young man who spent five years in the study of mechanical engineering. If you cut through a bar of steel with a hacksaw, stress lines appear where the blade cuts through. If, however, you first dip the steel bar in a bowl of the anesthetic, diethyl ether, the consciousness of the bar is affected. When you then cut through it, no stress lines appear! The steel bar feels no pain, thereby proving that it does have feelings, at least when they’re not sent to sleep by an anesthetic."

Reactions: Kgal
Found a copy on Amazon for cheap (ordered one for myself to read), but also and thought of you!
attachment.php
Please give it a review when you finish it!

While waiting for the biggest X-mas in the history of this planet, we have to do other things.

This is something that you can try at home to prove the point of spirituality. Coming across anaesthetics is difficult for the public though.

It almost made me fall off my chair. This is radical for me, because I still have many mainstream beliefs. Apparently, everything in the Universe is interconnected.

I will be humble next time I am cutting bread or a fruit.

http://in5d.com/the-other-8-dimensions/

"Let me tell you the single-most memorable fact that I learned as a young man who spent five years in the study of mechanical engineering. If you cut through a bar of steel with a hacksaw, stress lines appear where the blade cuts through. If, however, you first dip the steel bar in a bowl of the anesthetic, diethyl ether, the consciousness of the bar is affected. When you then cut through it, no stress lines appear! The steel bar feels no pain, thereby proving that it does have feelings, at least when they’re not sent to sleep by an anesthetic."

Pretty amazing!!!!

I am not interested in things getting better; what I want is more: more human beings, more dreams, more history, more consciousness, more suffering, more joy, more disease, more agony, more rapture, more evolution, more life.
from the meditations of Jin Zenimura

http://www.aleph.se/Trans/Cultural/Art/zindell.html

1a9e8c7882a2de367852c34b0588b93f.jpg

481754_552155918161298_1186309970_n.jpg

I may have gotten a tad carried away [MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION]!

My back is absolutely on the mend. Thank you again. Really, i am so grateful to start feeling normal again. I hope you never forget how Powerful and healing your energy is.
How are you today?
Much Love and Blessings, you are in my thoughts

I am not interested in things getting better; what I want is more: more human beings, more dreams, more history, more consciousness, more suffering, more joy, more disease, more agony, more rapture, more evolution, more life.
from the meditations of Jin Zenimura

http://www.aleph.se/Trans/Cultural/Art/zindell.html

attachment.php

attachment.php

I may have gotten a tad carried away @Skarekrow!

My back is absolutely on the mend. Thank you again. Really, i am so grateful to start feeling normal again. I hope you never forget how Powerful and healing your energy is.
How are you today?
Much Love and Blessings, you are in my thoughts

Thank you for all the reading material!
I’m happy that I was able to help and glad that things seem to be looking up!

I feel okay right now…how I feel varies wildly throughout the day sometimes.
Still waking up abruptly in the mornings…about the time I would get up to go to work.
When going to work became a source of exacerbating my pain and was interrupting my ability to do my job it because a source of stress piled on top of what is arguably one of the most difficult jobs (stress-wise) you can have.
So there is some sort of something that needs to get worked through there.
Tomorrow is when I go to get my annual 6 week IV infusion…which I look forward to because I feel better (stiffness wise, which causes less pain), but then it is always humbling as well and gives you an scheduled reminder to be alive. I get the IV infusion (takes 3.5 hours) at the same place people come to get chemotherapy for cancer, and here I am, mumbling about my back hurting. I’ve seen some people I recognize each time and each time I see many new faces as well.
I’m sure some have died since I began this treatment a little over a year ago.
So, it’s a good reinforcement tool/meditation to remind me not to be too pain-centric, or stuck in my head with my own problems when someone would gladly trade places with me there I’m sure.
I take it hour by hour most of the time…yesterday was fucking hard I won’t lie…but so far today feeling good…a bit of stability would be nice.
But perhaps that is what I need to learn - to go with the flow more.

It’s hard not to look at our bodies as something separate from ourselves…like we are the pilots of this body, and our consciousness is somewhere just behind our eyes piloting the ship.
It’s hard not to fight or even take it personally when your body doesn’t work or causes you pain…because your body is part of you, you are more than just the pilot, it is an extension of your being and resenting it or hating it or fighting it in a negative manner will only make it worse.

Reactions: PintoBean
12524046_1044704562218608_7030599813711256353_n.jpg

"A couple of months ago, an elderly lady asked me to walk her home because she was scared she was going to slip on the ice.
We've become friends and now I walk her home almost everyday."

12508686_154612011579656_9115528247574176440_n.jpg

Usually, we close the sternum with wire…not sure what the gauge was it was always #4 or #6 in suture sizing so it was a bit thinner than bailing wire with a huge tricutting needle on on the end…we would do a figure of eight at the top and bottom passing the wire through the ribs and sternum. The wires in-between were usually a single pass.
Typically 6 - 8 wires needed depending on how tall the person is…then we use wire cutters and wire twisters to twist them together to certain tension and cut the ends, twist it around and bury the tips back in the sternum.
Or they have a metal cable set we used occasionally…..same principle…except you would run the tips through a tensioner (like a funky looking pair of pliers) and you can actually see how many pounds of tension you are cinching the cable to, then it has a metal clip that they have already been run through that you crimp down and it holds them in place…then you just cut off the excess.
Lastly…very seldomly we would use a sternal plate and screw set…this was usually for someone with severe osteoporosis where they wires or cables end up just pulling through the bone.
Most people end up with an x-ray that looks like this -
images

This doctor used the figure of eight closure I mentioned all the way down, which is why he only used 4 (laziness…if one breaks you don’t have as many to keep it together).
There is no adhesive for bone that I know of yet that they would use for something like this…we have bone cement which is methyl methacrylate (stuff they do your nails with) but they use that more to instal things like total joint components.

I watched about 30 mins of Ravi taking Q&As from the audience in Utah, he is a very good speaker, very knowledgable and able to convey his message in a clear manner.

Would you say that some of those gut decisions you made were irrational at the time but worked out how you wanted it to despite it being more based on your emotions?

Thanks for explaining that in detail. So now I understand they close the sternum using wires looped through the ribs to form a figure 8. Do the bones fuse back eventually? Or do the wires have to be in there for the rest of the person's life?

Happy you watched Ravi's video. Glad you liked it. Haven't seen that one so I don't know what its about. Will watch it sometime though.

And yes, some of those gut decisions I made were irrational at the time but worked out how I wanted in the end. The way I see it, to not trust your gut instinct when making any decision is to ignore that small little guiding voice inside of you and when you ignore it once too often, it stops speaking to you. And that is something that I would never wish to happen to me. So yeah, guess I'll keep on making decisions based on my feelings rather than logic.