Memory | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Memory

This makes sense. I tend to remember people more because of their effect on my emotional state due to the experiences i had with them. I don't remember details that well. Never realized that until now. I may not remember someone's name, but i remember who they are - personality, the effect they had, etc.

Same here. ^^

Though I can sometimes remember the names of certain people that had a very profound effect on my psyche.

Last edited:
Myst - I adore you for that post. I forget all those things too! My boss gave me a password today for an account (of mine!) - sigh. I put it in as he asked me to do. Then he said, "Think you'll remember it?" And I said, "No. But I don't have to. I only need to remember it for the next 5 minutes, and you're standing right here."

I don't think he liked that - LOL.

Myst - I adore you for that post. I forget all those things too! My boss gave me a password today for an account (of mine!) - sigh. I put it in as he asked me to do. Then he said, "Think you'll remember it?" And I said, "No. But I don't have to. I only need to remember it for the next 5 minutes, and you're standing right here."

I don't think he liked that - LOL.

Hehe ;/ Thank goodness for computers that remember passwords. Sites that don't make it easy to look up your password should be illegal :m200: