Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTJ

• ISFP

• ISTP

• Total voters
Or... participate for the sake of helping to support another members curious fascination. Or... don't. Though being rational has its perks, being completely rational all the time limits new experiences.

Or... participate for the sake of helping to support another members curious fascination. Or... don't. Though being rational has its perks, being completely rational all the time limits new experiences.

If I wasn't joking, Hush would now be running for President and I think you would have known this by now if it were true. I also never told anyone to be rational 'all the time'.

Take a joke.

Reactions: Misadventure
Though I agree that any correlation will most likely be coincidental, I want to stop thinking about the B- I got on a biology quiz, and so I'll join.

July, INTP.

Though I agree that any correlation will most likely be coincidental, I want to stop thinking about the B- I got on a biology quiz, and so I'll join.

July, INTP.

Isn't it frustrating when you're a smidgen away from a solid A, B, etc.? Grrr. :m206:

Best of wishes on the next quiz! :)

Isn't it frustrating when you're a smidgen away from a solid A, B, etc.? Grrr. :m206: Best of wishes on the next quiz! :)

Yes, and I thought I was the only one who felt this way. My friends all think I'm nuts.

Thanks for your wishes! I have to say, though, I stink at biology. I thought I was decently good at science, because physics was just so intuitive and then chemistry, though harder than physics, wasn't that bad, but man, biology is kicking my butt this year.

On another topic: How completely have I been able to derail the original purpose of this thread?

Reactions: hush
Be rational. Vote Hush 2016.

That's a frightening prospect, me as President.

Kittens everywhere. This great nation would be filled with fields upon fields of catnip. The horror. *shudders*

Reactions: JJJA
That's a frightening prospect, me as President. Kittens everywhere. This great nation would be filled with fields upon fields of catnip. The horror. *shudders*

Honestly, with the way the Presidential elections are stacking up, I wouldn't mind.

Reactions: Free

Kittens everywhere. This great nation would be filled with fields upon fields of catnip. The horror. *shudders*

Even your VP would be a cat.

Your slogan: "End poverty right meow."

Reactions: hush
Even your VP would be a cat. Your slogan: "End poverty right meow."

This is perfection. I can see this or a derivative of this on a laptop sticker right now. JJJA, you should be hush's campaign manager. We're getting this started!

Very interesting so far... I think we can all agree, anything done on this forum is not going to be a scientifically relevant study. And if there is a correlation, it would require a lot more in depth study. I do believe birth month does have an impact on personality but not in the astrology type way but instead because of the environmental influences of that time period. Now this would probably be overshadowed by other factors like upbringing, culture, religion, socio-economic status, etc... Other factors we would need to consider to state the obvious is southern hemisphere versus northern hemisphere. Whether or not the area we live in experiences seasons like winter. Someone living in a tropical area isn't going to have the impact of winter but might have the impact of hurricane or monsoon season. So birth month wouldn't be an influence on personality on it's own but instead be a reflection of the environment typically associated with that month. Essentially, it is a symptom not a cause. Also, it would be inherently flawed because so many other factors would go into play that might make it reasonable to speculate someone born in a certain month in a certain area might have a pre-disposition to a personality type but would never be 100% accurate due to the range of other factors that influence the development of personality. But imagine if we could predict to a certain degree of certainty peoples personalities and adjust things like parenting or the education system to favor it?

In the United States, the primary education system favors route memorization and extroverted personality types. An education system that instead tries to get children to work on their individual strengths and weaknesses might be a good thing. Of course this is all speculation and it might end up being the worst thing ever that results in the apocalypse but what the hell? Right?!?

Thousands would die in the catnip mines. Dog people would be put into labor camps and forced to watch cat video after cat video, till they either see the light or go mad. Anyone showing even slight signs of dissent would be brutally dispatched, their bodies turned into scratching posts.

T'would be "horror", indeed.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Thousands would die in the catnip mines. Dog people would be put into labor camps and forced to watch cat video after cat video, till they either see the light or go mad. Anyone showing even slight signs of dissent would be brutally dispatched, their bodies turned into scratching posts.

T'would be "horror", indeed.

I'm not sure who revealed my carefully concealed plans to you in such great detail... but they will be taken care of. Permanently.

cat_sniper.jpg

May
INFJ
Tropics