Artisan

Dares, Dreams, Does
Jun 11, 2014
MBTI
INFJ-A
Enneagram
1w2
Hey people,

I was wondering how well you think the descriptions of both your MBTI + Chinese Zodiac + Western Astrological signs suit your personality :)

It is good to remember not to confuse the order. Is our zodiac affecting our personality, or is our personality working in itself without the work of zodiacs or whatnot?

People will answer differently.

Assuming zodiacs affected my personality...hmm. Considering the combination, I can see myself happening as the result of it.
The thing is, I think they were all conflicting.

Chinese Zodiac : Metal Horse (IINM)
Western Zodiac : Capricorn
MBTI : INFJ
Enneagram : 6w5, sp/so.

It's a mixture of conservatism and radicalism; security and steadiness-- and whimsical emotionality. Conflicting.

Here comes an extensive look at my horoscope according to Vedic Astrology.

Ascendant: libra
Moon: leo 11th house
Sun: Sagittarius 3rd house
Mars: Gemini 9th house
Mercury: Capricorn 4th house
Venus: Sagittarius 3rd house
Jupiter: Leo 11th house
Saturn: Capricorn 4th house
Rahu (Vedic astrology thing that isn't in the solar system): Capricorn 4th house
Ketu (Vedic astrology thing that isn't in the solar system) Cancer 10th house (mid heaven)

I'm not the usual ''social butterfly'' Libra, ahaha, no way. .___. Only if it's antisocial version. Hm... I love art, beautiful things, pink and blue colors, Venus is definitely my planet also, no doubt about it. Diplomatic too, I hate fighting, grrr! Why people just can't be nice to each other? Conflicts make my blood pressure high. All I want is peace, harmony and love~ I want to think that I'm artistic, dunno, that's what they say about Libras. But the worst thing is... INDECISIVENESS! Horrible, I can't say more. :D

Still learning about the MBTI but currently, INFJ gives the rightest vibes. I don't know much about the Chinese Zodiac, I'm a rooster though.

Mhm. The description (Taurus/Aries) below is pretty accurate but I don't know what mbti type it corresponds with the most. Earth Horse is also accurate. Any thoughts?

MBTI: INT* (j and p are almost 50/50. Still undecided but leaning towards j.)

Enneagram: 5w6

Chinese Zodiac: Earth Horse

Earth Horses will work to meet their goals, no matter how long it takes. They’ve got the ability to view situations from all perspectives and this ability is especially useful when it comes to making decisions. They’re very adaptable and they’re funny too.

Western Zodiac: Taurus Sun/Aries Rising

This combination shows you to be a strong individual with an even stronger and determined drive to achieve your ends. You can be very dedicated in your efforts to further important personal ambitions. The congenial, peaceable, and placid attributes of the bull (Taurus) are sure to be present, but Aries provides an emotional stimulation that makes you much more assertive than most Taurus natives. You have a sparkling enthusiasm which keeps you on the move asserting your natural leadership traits. While involved in an issue, your mind is actively and restlessly searching for loopholes, weak points, or contradictions. When you find an inconsistency in logic or in the facts, your quickness to judge comes into play and you form a definite opinion on the matter in seconds. If you later discover a contradiction to this argument, you may just as rapidly drop your position and with equal rigidity, hold to the opposite view. There are great inconsistencies in your nature, much more that you may realize or admit. You can be tolerant and broad-minded in your viewpoints one minute, and totally biased and unreasonable the next. Even when you aren’t insisting on something, you have a way of making your wishes known by a manner, a gesture, or a lack of enthusiasm that clearly states your position. When you are directly arguing a point, you have a way of being so plausible and apparently reasonable that you wear down resistance. You have a way of eliminating opposition by the shear strength of your will. The traits of this configuration are ones that demand harnessing and controlling. If this is accomplished, there is little that you cannot accomplish. Generally, your ability to interact with people will be difficult, and your greatest achievements will be realized by directing your efforts toward impersonal activities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wood Pig, quite possibly a yes. Aquarius on its own is a no. Very so-so with the description below of the moon and rising combined.

MBTI: ESFJ

Enneagram: 6w5

Chinese Zodiac: Wooden Pig
Wood Pigs are the most helpful and are always seeking ways to work with others. In fact, they’ll help others even when others say help isn’t necessary. Big hearts and strong minds characterize Wood Pigs. (I'm not controlling, just aggressively helpful, etc)

Western Zodiac: Aquarius Sun/Capricorn Rising
The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a positive and authoritative personality; a very solid and practical individual with individualistic qualities. The Aquarius side of this nature brings originality and independence, but this is tempered by the conservatism, deep ambition and caution of Capricorn. Your calm persistence, deep determination and talent for cold calculation or prudent thinking assure sound judgment and realistic evaluation of conditions or situations. You know your course in life and you are not one to be diverted by emotional factors. Restless at times, you need to keep busy in your profession, business or public life. You have a powerful sense of responsibility and deep seriousness to your nature. Business responsibilities may be heavy. You have great inner sources that enhance your personality. This is a combination that shows the talent to cope with large enterprises and for handling large numbers of people. You have strong, deeply rooted convictions and ideals, and you conduct your business with a strict code of ethics. You are a natural executive with humanitarian leanings, as you combine friendliness and fair play with your strict business principles. You strive more for power and authority than for wealth and material success.

Scorpio Sun, Aquarius rising, Aries Moon, Rooster something, INFJ and 4w5.

It fits pretty well, but i'm still learning about astrology.

Hey people,

I was wondering how well you think the descriptions of both your MBTI + Chinese Zodiac + Western Astrological signs suit your personality :)

MBTI - gives accurate descriptions of my outer personality about 70% accurate
Chinese Zodiac - too vague to even make impact on my psychology
Western (heliocentric) personality - gives about 70% accurate description of my outer personality and possibilities regarding achievement and success in this life
Vedic Astrology - 95% accurate in describing my soul needs and wants, my karma, my relationships and overall destiny of my soul in this lifetime
Enneagram - gives great description of my ideals and morals but does not give help in actually living out those ideals

MBTI- INFJ around 80% accurate

Enneagram- 4w5 around 85% accurate

Western- Sun in Capricorn 65% fitting
Scorpio rising (with Mars and Pluto in the 1st house) 85% fitting

Vedic- Sun in Saggittarius 80% fitting
Moon in Taurus in the 8th house 90% fitting
Libra rising 70% fitting

Chinese- Fire rabbit 70% accurate

[MENTION=9986]Eudemonia[/MENTION] [MENTION=884]solongotgon[/MENTION]

I have never considered Vedic astrology before. It seems that you both find this type to be more accurate then the others you listed. I don't know how into you are, but have you noticed others claiming the same type of accuracy when compared to others? Just curious.

My sun is in pisces, my rising is aquarius and my moon is libra.

Some things are generally right, some things are generally wrong. I relate to the description of pisces the least and apart from the emphasis on being unique 'outsider looking in', the most to that of aquarius.

I had to look up my Vedic chart and interestingly enough, my sun sign using this system is aquarius, my ascendant is capricorn and my moon is in virgo. I haven't read the descriptions for capricorn or virgo, but like I said, the aquarius is pretty fitting.

What's the difference between vedic and western astrology?

Last edited:
@Eudemonia @solongotgon

I have never considered Vedic astrology before. It seems that you both find this type to be more accurate then the others you listed. I don't know how into you are, but have you noticed others claiming the same type of accuracy when compared to others? Just curious.

I can't really speak for others experience with vedic. Most astrologers in the US and western parts use heliocentric astrology - that includes the sun signs, etc and I study it as well. But when i started to learn about vedic; much of it's information was more spot on, direct and i guess you can say it spoke to my soul in some way or another.

My sun is in pisces, my rising is aquarius and my moon is libra.

Some things are generally right, some things are generally wrong. I relate to the description of pisces the least and apart from the emphasis on being unique 'outsider looking in', the most to that of aquarius.

I had to look up my Vedic chart and interestingly enough, my sun sign using this system is aquarius, my ascendant is capricorn and my moon is in virgo. I haven't read the descriptions for capricorn or virgo, but like I said, the aquarius is pretty fitting.

What's the difference between vedic and western astrology?

the differences exist in the house systems and techniques used. Western uses varying degrees for each house while vedic uses equal houses - all houses holding 30 degrees. Your rising sun and moon can definitely change because vedic is behind about 23 degrees from western. i do find it interesting as well when i compare the two and i just feel special affinity towards vedic. Also the vedic system is derived from 5000 year old scripture Vedas - and the their techniques have been proven over millenias. western is based more on greek heliocentric system and considered more modern than vedic.

I'm a Cancerian which ties in really well to the INFJ I feel. SurI see myself as a little hermit crab scuttling away hehe, tho my partner says he doesn't think that of me at all. Sure I can be extroverted but that's not the real me and I get sick of noisy parties pretty quickly.
The annoying part of my birthday is that if I was born 2 hours and 38 minutes earlier I would be a Gemini. So many horoscopes and websites pin me as a Gemini. Even this vedic calculator http://www.soulmatestars.com/vedic-signs/calculate-your-vedic-sign tells me that I'm a Gemini. I most definitely relate more to Cancer tho, a sensitive, emotional water sign.
Ascendant Aries, Moon Libra (whatever that means!)
Is anything else important?

MBTI: INFJ

Enneagram: 1w2

Chinese Zodiac: Metal Horse (got born in 1991 but still under this sign)
Mostly accurate

Western Zodiac: Aquarius
Mostly accurate

Everything that conflicts with my MBTI or with each other is usually found & correct in my MBTI. Usually its about the extrovert stuff, since I am a hardcore introvert.

I'll bite. Here's my list of whateveralls:

Sun- Aries
Moon- Sagittarious
Mercury- Pisces
Venus- Aries
Mars- Aries
Jupiter- Libra
Saturn- Libra
Uranus- Scorpio
Neptune- Sagittarius
Pluto- Libra

Ascendant- Capricorn

I don't really like Chinese Astrology as it's far too narrow for me, so I'll omit that one.

~_~_~_~_~_~

Whenever I first started getting into astrology, I was rather surprised how much alike to me it was, even when I was being objective and looking toward the negative aspects of the different signs. On the short stack (ie: most people only know their Sun sign, mine being Aries) I am not very like excpet for a childishness and inpulsivity, but it was interesting to see the Ascendant and recognize myself there. I am and have been the Responsible, Serious One, for as long as I can remember, and it was a perfect fit.

Anyway, I do find it very interesting, but of course it's a metaphysical science as opposed to a concrete one. Regardless, I find it quite interesting to think about, and have noticed some definite correlations in people's charts and their actual personality over the years of doing it (about fifteen or so years now, on and off).

MBTI: INFJ
Enneagram: 6w5
Chinese Zodiac: Metal Horse
Western Zodiac:
Sun: Capricorn
Moon: Scorpio
Ascendant: Scorpio

Using Vedic, my sun, ascendant, and moon are all in Capricorn. WHAT IN THE WORLD. I wonder what does that mean?