[PAX] - Mass shooting in an Orlando, Florida nightclub | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] Mass shooting in an Orlando, Florida nightclub

The shooter is deflowering virgins as we speak.

I have never understood that. Just think about a society where that is sought after and a goal....

I've heard the reward that everyone talk about the 72 virgins provided to Muslim martyrs after death. Being curious I turned to the Internet to look it up.

Apparently it is a thing which is a a description of Jannah or Paradise granted to Muslim male believers after death, as referred to in Qu'ran. Martyrdom is not required. Every male will be given a permanent erection (sounds tiring) and access to these virgins after death. Apparently the lowest rank of innate into paradise will have 72 wives and eighty thousands servants.

Here;s the link: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins Here's another article about it http://www.theamericanmuslim.org/tam.php/features/articles/72_virgins_in_paradise/

The other point that is made is that the Bible nowhere mention what paradise will actually be like for Christians. That's kind of weird when you stop to think about it. I wonder where the whole idea of harps and wings came from?

It sounds authoritative but who knows? Maybe there are some Muslims on here who can confirm.

The idea that it may be a mistranslation which really meant not virgins but white raisins is dispelled

The shooter is deflowering virgins as we speak.

That’s because he is in Hell.

Heaven is when you get women with experience and serious technique.

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
I've heard the reward that everyone talk about the 72 virgins provided to Muslim martyrs after death. Being curious I turned to the Internet to look it up.

Apparently it is a thing which is a a description of Jannah or Paradise granted to Muslim male believers after death, as referred to in Qu'ran. Martyrdom is not required. Every male will be given a permanent erection (sounds tiring) and access to these virgins after death. Apparently the lowest rank of innate into paradise will have 72 wives and eighty thousands servants.

Here;s the link: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins Here's another article about it http://www.theamericanmuslim.org/tam.php/features/articles/72_virgins_in_paradise/

The other point that is made is that the Bible nowhere mention what paradise will actually be like for Christians. That's kind of weird when you stop to think about it. I wonder where the whole idea of harps and wings came from?

It sounds authoritative but who knows? Maybe there are some Muslims on here who can confirm.

The idea that it may be a mistranslation which really meant not virgins but white raisins is dispelled

72 virgins and 80 thousand servants. 80, 000... it would be tiring just telling them what to do and not do. And virgins well, they only last so long. We are talking about eternity after all.

Religion, making the world a much stranger place.

I have never understood that. Just think about a society where that is sought after and a goal....

In rap/ hip-hop society it is a goal to bang prostitutes so not that hard to imagine.

Edward Sotomayor Jr., 34 years old
Stanley Almodovar III, 23 years old
Luis Omar Ocasio-Capo, 20 years old
Juan Ramon Guerrero, 22 years old
Eric Ivan Ortiz-Rivera, 36 years old
Peter O. Gonzalez-Cruz, 22 years old
Luis S. Vielma, 22 years old
Kimberly Morris, 37 years old
Eddie Jamoldroy Justice, 30 years old
Darryl Roman Burt II, 29 years old
Deonka Deidra Drayton, 32 years old
Alejandro Barrios Martinez, 21 years old
Anthony Luis Laureanodisla, 25 years old
Jean Carlos Mendez Perez, 35 years old
Franky Jimmy Dejesus Velazquez, 50 years old
Amanda Alvear, 25 years old
Martin Benitez Torres, 33 years old
Luis Daniel Wilson-Leon, 37 years old
Mercedez Marisol Flores, 26 years old
Xavier Emmanuel Serrano Rosado, 35 years old
Gilberto Ramon Silva Menendez, 25 years old
Simon Adrian Carrillo Fernandez, 31 years old
Oscar A Aracena-Montero, 26 years old
Enrique L. Rios, Jr., 25 years old
Miguel Angel Honorato, 30 years old
Javier Jorge-Reyes, 40 years old
Joel Rayon Paniagua, 32 years old
Jason Benjamin Josaphat, 19 years old
Cory James Connell, 21 years old
Juan P. Rivera Velazquez, 37 years old
Luis Daniel Conde, 39 years old
Shane Evan Tomlinson, 33 years old
Juan Chevez-Martinez, 25 years old
Jerald Arthur Wright, 31 years old
Leroy Valentin Fernandez, 25 years old
Tevin Eugene Crosby, 25 years old
Jonathan Antonio Camuy Vega, 24 years old
Jean C. Nives Rodriguez, 27 years old
Rodolfo Ayala-Ayala, 33 years old
Brenda Lee Marquez McCool, 49 years old
Yilmary Rodriguez Sulivan, 24 years old
Christopher Andrew Leinonen, 32 years old
Angel L. Candelario-Padro, 28 years old
Frank Hernandez, 27 years old
Paul Terrell Henry, 41 years old
Antonio Davon Brown, 29 years old
Christopher Joseph Sanfeliz 24 years old
Akyra Monet Murray, 18
Geraldo A. Ortiz-Jimenez, 25

Reactions: bolognamacaroni
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-35474167

As you can see here, 50 dead gay Americans doesn't seem to cut it when looking for proof of religious bullying, but cake sure does.

What a world I live in. People on this thread are viewing my posts as narrow-minded, and then proceed to blame everything like guns and Trump, except Islam. Nothing to do with Islam, right people?

You all need to grow the fuck up. I come to my conclusion based on real facts, based on thousands of other attacks similar to this that have been done because of instructions from God. The instructions in this case were from God to prevent the spread of Homosexuality because according to Islamic teaching, it is a sin and is completely prohibited. Why is everybody here so reluctant to discuss this?

This was a blatant Homophobic hate-crime, but as soon as it came out that the murderer claimed his allegiance to Islamic terrorism, people just can't help but sidestep the ideological discussion and blame guns, instead. I had no idea that guns had an ideology. Guns are just a tool; in this case, they represent the tool that murderers use to commit their 'righteous' acts. Disgusting.

Last edited:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-35474167

As you can see here, 50 dead gay Americans doesn't seem to cut it when looking for proof of religious bullying, but cake sure does.

What a world I live in. People on this thread are viewing my posts as narrow-minded, and then proceed to blame everything like guns and Trump, except Islam. Nothing to do with Islam, right people?

You all need to grow the fuck up. I come to my conclusion based on real facts, based on thousands of other attacks similar to this that have been done because of instructions from God. The instructions in this case were from God to prevent the spread of Homosexuality because according to Islamic teaching, it is a sin and is completely prohibited. Why is everybody here so reluctant to discuss this?

This was a blatant Homophobic hate-crime, but as soon as it came out that the murderer claimed his allegiance to Islamic terrorism, people just can't help but sidestep the ideological discussion and blame guns, instead. I had no idea that guns had an ideology. Guns are just a tool; in this case, they represent the tool that murderers use to commit their 'righteous' acts. Disgusting.

Apparently he was a regular at gay bars, so the homophobic element might be a bit more convoluted. Otherwise, agreed.

a4jK2vv_460s_v1.jpg

I think pinning the blame on gun laws for gun violence is the same as pinning the blame on Islam for radical Islam. It's equally silly to blame radicalism on religion. I do not understand this culture of categorically attacking some general notion to eradicate a highly specific problem. I honestly don't. You're never going to get any closer to the bottom of an issue by casting that wide of a net. Complexities like this are by their nature nuanced and require a tighter and more rational focus. On the other hand, if you want to create chaos, if you want to create confusion and potentially create even more problems, going broad and general is EXACTLY how you do it. This is how politicians win elections. It's the most basic of the basic. Even internet trolls use this strategy. Think about it. The tighter and more detailed a platform, the smaller the arena and the less space to move around and defend your point. The more broad and vague and watered down, on the other hand, you can cherry pick the point you'd like to highlight and there's plenty of room to maneuver... and potentially flip the focus on something else or create new points to argue when you get put in the hot seat.

You will not solve a problem by going broad and making the problem bigger than it is. It's NOT religion. It's NOT gun laws. It's NOT Islam. It's NOT Republicans. It's NOT Democrats. It's NOT feminism, it's NOT patriarchy. That kind of 'big bad general boogeyman' thinking is what fuels the media machine and helps politicians win and stay in power. It never benefits us.

If we stop pointing the finger of blame at each other, if we stop trying to 'win' some ground by exalting your preferred group and attacking the groups you dislike, I guarantee we will be able to sit back and see the picture much clearer. The problem is, we're so polarized---something is either A or B--- that we can't sit down and have a rational conversation because someone eventually is going to get offended and the whole damn conversation is going to boil down to a needlessly broken up history of oppression or perhaps the nuances of some systematic problem until we lose sight of the original point of discussion anyway. It's the same side of coin of going too broad and simplistic.

The truth, as they say, lies somewhere in the middle.

Apart from the fact that this guy was a radical Islamic, I think we need to look past the 'Islam' part and ask ourselves what got him to 'radical.' What gets most of the radical people to 'radical.' What is the process?

It's interesting that 15 years later, we still haven't been able to answer that question. This is the problem, after all. And yet, why are we focusing on anything but what the problem actually is?

Terror
ISIS
Islam
Gays
Bars
Assault weapons
All nothing without a person involved that has lost his way

[video=youtube;YkK_rTyO5jM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkK_rTyO5jM[/video]

quote" And virgins well, they only last so long. We are talking about eternity after all."

Part of their punishment for killing people is having to spend eternity with them just like they are...virgins. Would be fine with me.

Last edited:
The first person listed killed was a friend of mine. An incredible, kind, warm, hilarious and lively individual. I can't even look at his picture, which is everywhere, without crying. I'm sharing this, in hopes to humanize this incident. I'm sick and fucking tired of EVERYONE who is using this tragedy to push an agenda. I don't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks about guns, or Muslims, or gay people. Shut the fuck up and spend one miserable second stepping away from the agenda and the politics, and feel the grief of losing fellow human beings. Acknowledge that there is nothing that can bring them back and that thousands of people are devastated after losing a loved one. No amount of arguing or debating is going to change what happened, nor could it have prevented it. Show some respect for the dead. I have my own opinions on the issues, but I have enough decency to STFU when people are trying to grieve.

Reactions: Gaze
So, how does everyone feel about his dumbass piece of shit wife?

I feel like in this age of misandry people will let her off because oh poor woman was in an abusive relationship and so obviously has no culpability. I find this mentality very destructive. We need to execute her or at least put her in prison for a significant number of years (80+).

So, how does everyone feel about his dumbass piece of shit wife?

I feel like in this age of misandry people will let her off because oh poor woman was in an abusive relationship and so obviously has no culpability. I find this mentality very destructive. We need to execute her or at least put her in prison for a significant number of years (80+).

Details?

The first person listed killed was a friend of mine. An incredible, kind, warm, hilarious and lively individual. I can't even look at his picture, which is everywhere, without crying. I'm sharing this, in hopes to humanize this incident. I'm sick and fucking tired of EVERYONE who is using this tragedy to push an agenda. I don't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks about guns, or Muslims, or gay people. Shut the fuck up and spend one miserable second stepping away from the agenda and the politics, and feel the grief of losing fellow human beings. Acknowledge that there is nothing that can bring them back and that thousands of people are devastated after losing a loved one. No amount of arguing or debating is going to change what happened, nor could it have prevented it. Show some respect for the dead. I have my own opinions on the issues, but I have enough decency to STFU when people are trying to grieve.

I'm so sorry.

Reactions: youhemmein

9/11 duh
[MENTION=1857]youhemmein[/MENTION] sorry for your loss, but this isn't just about grieving for the dead; it is also about preventing other people getting killed by islamic terrorists.

Last edited: