Marry a forum member | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Marry a forum member

We do love you Misty! :<3green:

Great, now I feel like an ass. :sweatsmile:

ass__ass_everywhere_by_kinggnik-dbyh9jl.jpg

upload_2018-9-13_9-4-45.png
I thought they secreted off to France and lived happily ever after

I don't really want to mention people I've talked to because that would seem weird and there's a risk of being taken seriously. So here's a list:

1. @MistyWrites. She seems possibly even more dramatic at heart than I am. I would write a piano concerto for her, she'd take pictures of me that would actually look good, and we'd both write a ton of passionate poetry and in the end totally destroy each other because the highs and the lows would be just too much to handle.
2. @Faye. I don't know much about her, but I want to mention her because I think she deserves more love. Well, who doesn't.
3. @Infjente. Doesn't live too far and we could have pretty Nordic babies with blue eyes and blonde hair.
Destroy.. :tearsofjoy:! You sound like a 4w :tearsofjoy:. We are so full of exploding Fe that we are indeed impossible to contain. Moody, brooding, dramatic fire types such as we are suited best, I learned.. with watery, stable, bearded, wise peace loving types. Though you might not like a bearded lady :laughing:.
Much like Skarekrow, I met my SO here too.. & thank goodness he's a calm, though crazy funny 9 wing infj to my 4w5 emotional dragon.. otherwise we might indeed implode the universe:mlight: :tearsofjoy:.

Those Nordic babies sound super cool tho!

Last edited:
@JennyDaniella

When we get married, we'll attend a Catholic Church and have two children: a son and daughter.

They will attend Catholic School, get good grades, and live fantastic lives.

I will wear a suit to work, and when I come home, ritualistically change into a cardigan sweater.

Last edited:
@JennyDaniella

When we get married, we'll attend a Catholic Church and have two children: a son and daughter.

They will attend Catholic School, get good grades, and live fantastic lives.

I will wear a suit to work, and when I come home, ritualistically change into a cardigan sweater.

RIP