Marry a forum member | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Marry a forum member

It's the thread designed to hurt the feelings of every forum member nobody chooses, and make things awkward for members who are chosen. Hahaha.
giphy.gif

@JennyDaniella

1) We have good rapport.
2) I'm not gay.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

@Free
@hush
or both in their combined form of #FRESH because I have never known two better people.

@ruji just so I chain him to a dungeon wall and experiment on play with him in sadistic friendly ways.

@Peppermint so we can both partake in ruji's torture playtime.

and I know you said 3 but I have so many more.

@flower because she's so gentle and kind
@horatio because there would never be a dull moment
@Sloe Djinn because ^
@Sandie33 is major wifey material
@sprinkles cause she dope af
@Tin Man so we can keep awkwardly flirting till death do us part

ummm there's so many more but I'll have to post on them later

Hmm, damn girl. You know how to moisten my britches.

giphy.gif

Yes, we did meet here and have been together for the past 6 years now.
We are not married and are happily living in sin.
Both of us were formerly married and there is no reason to do so in this day and age...it makes less sense financially, and you are either faithful and you are committed to one another or not...I don’t need a ring to remind me or keep the swarms of women after me away... ;)
I know that there are some that feel two INFJs are not a good match together...I find that incredibly subjective, we are not all the same and have a huge range and variety of personalities and neurosis, lol.
Personally it’s been the best relationship I have ever had...I can be myself without getting odd looks or having to explain myself, nor am I misunderstood and there is never an issue about going places.
We are happy to get cozy and chill...talking is optional and it’s perfectly acceptable to not speak, we still understand each other on a deeper level that eliminates the need for words many times...and we are comfortable with that.
We never criticize the other...not once...the only time we might have a small argument is when we are both trying to do the same thing “our way” lolol.
But, incredibly minor.
Hey...she was voted “Hottest member” that year when they held those popularity contests that pissed everyone off and made a bunch of people leave.
Anyway...I know it may be a bit lame to meet someone online but I’m so glad that she and I met considering how well we get along.
I'm a very lucky guy.
I call it INFJ squared. My theory, proves correct again. :smilingimp: Congrats!:smiley:

I don't really want to mention people I've talked to because that would seem weird and there's a risk of being taken seriously. So here's a list:

1. @MistyWrites. She seems possibly even more dramatic at heart than I am. I would write a piano concerto for her, she'd take pictures of me that would actually look good, and we'd both write a ton of passionate poetry and in the end totally destroy each other because the highs and the lows would be just too much to handle.
2. @Faye. I don't know much about her, but I want to mention her because I think she deserves more love. Well, who doesn't.
3. @Infjente. Doesn't live too far and we could have pretty Nordic babies with blue eyes and blonde hair.

Last edited:
Come on, you're not shy :D. You just don't want to choose 3 because then all the other 26 women you're flirting with would feel left out ;).

I don't really want to mention people I've talked to because that would seem weird and there's a risk of being taken seriously. So here's a list:

1. @MistyWrites. She seems possibly even more dramatic at heart than I am. I would write a piano concerto for her, she'd take pictures of me that would actually look good, and we'd both write a ton of passionate poetry and in the end totally destroy each other because the highs and the lows would be just too much to handle.
2. @Faye. I don't know much about her, but I want to mention her because I think she deserves more love. Well, who doesn't.
3. @Infjente. Doesn't live too far and we could have pretty Nordic babies with blue eyes and blonde hair.
Skip to 2:50