Marry a forum member | INFJ Forum

Marry a forum member

Discussion in 'Imagination Exercises' started by Reason, Sep 10, 2018.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 18 users.
More threads by Reason
  1. Reason

    Reason Not quite as enduring

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    50
    Messages:
    5,282
    Featured Threads:
    33
    Likes Received:
    28,635
    Trophy Points:
    3,462
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Clown World
    MBTI:
    INTP
    If you had to leave any spouse you currently have and marry a forum member, who would you choose and why?

    Give us your top 3 picks
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    mintoots, grimm, Ginny and 10 others like this.
  2. Infjente

    Infjente Community Member

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2017
    Threads:
    9
    Messages:
    891
    Featured Threads:
    6
    Likes Received:
    6,203
    Trophy Points:
    1,112
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    Infj
    @flower because she's the closest to home

    @Hostarius because he would let me sleep

    @Puzzlenuzzle because she said she liked me, and perhaps would suffer the least from having to marry me :grimacing:
     
  3. neko

    neko poopie head

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2018
    Threads:
    7
    Messages:
    3,494
    Featured Threads:
    5
    Likes Received:
    58,962
    Trophy Points:
    2,242
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Stu

    Stu .
    Donor

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2009
    Threads:
    217
    Messages:
    12,456
    Featured Threads:
    16
    Likes Received:
    12,512
    Trophy Points:
    1,761
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    .
    MBTI:
    .
    Enneagram:
    .
    That would defeat the purpose of being on the forum.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Asa

    Asa Resident palindrome

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2015
    Threads:
    76
    Messages:
    5,520
    Featured Threads:
    23
    Likes Received:
    30,934
    Trophy Points:
    1,956
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    A few forum members have gotten married after meeting here! :openmouth:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    mintoots, Misty, Faye and 11 others like this.
  6. Hostarius

    Hostarius Saudade Retard

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2018
    Threads:
    32
    Messages:
    9,304
    Featured Threads:
    15
    Likes Received:
    65,859
    Trophy Points:
    4,131
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Perfidious Albion
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2
    This is a great way to learn about how contracts work in English Common Law...

    Can you say who? Or is that private?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Asa

    Asa Resident palindrome

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2015
    Threads:
    76
    Messages:
    5,520
    Featured Threads:
    23
    Likes Received:
    30,934
    Trophy Points:
    1,956
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    I don't know. I've heard their stories. @Wyote could probably tell you.
    I think @Skarekrow met his SO here, but I don't know if they are married. He will need to either confirm or correct me.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. JennyDaniella

    JennyDaniella Stargazer

    Joined:
    May 23, 2018
    Threads:
    12
    Messages:
    5,531
    Featured Threads:
    8
    Likes Received:
    40,922
    Trophy Points:
    4,042
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    925
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    mintoots, Ginny, Puzzlenuzzle and 9 others like this.
  9. ruji

    ruji Well-known weirdo

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2009
    Threads:
    26
    Messages:
    15,420
    Featured Threads:
    3
    Likes Received:
    43,125
    Trophy Points:
    2,757
    MBTI:
    xxxx
  10. Ren

    Ren Pin's android

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2017
    Threads:
    54
    Messages:
    9,830
    Featured Threads:
    28
    Likes Received:
    78,209
    Trophy Points:
    4,121
    Location:
    Dublin
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    458 spsx
    I don't believe in marriage. Am I being a killjoy?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. ruji

    ruji Well-known weirdo

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2009
    Threads:
    26
    Messages:
    15,420
    Featured Threads:
    3
    Likes Received:
    43,125
    Trophy Points:
    2,757
    MBTI:
    xxxx
    [​IMG]
     
    mintoots, Misty, Puzzlenuzzle and 8 others like this.
  12. Ren

    Ren Pin's android

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2017
    Threads:
    54
    Messages:
    9,830
    Featured Threads:
    28
    Likes Received:
    78,209
    Trophy Points:
    4,121
    Location:
    Dublin
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    458 spsx
    I'd marry a skeleton because it doesn't feel like too much commitment.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. ruji

    ruji Well-known weirdo

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2009
    Threads:
    26
    Messages:
    15,420
    Featured Threads:
    3
    Likes Received:
    43,125
    Trophy Points:
    2,757
    MBTI:
    xxxx
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  14. Asa

    Asa Resident palindrome

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2015
    Threads:
    76
    Messages:
    5,520
    Featured Threads:
    23
    Likes Received:
    30,934
    Trophy Points:
    1,956
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    INFJ

    OK then, pick someone to have a long-term relationship living in sin with. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. Ren

    Ren Pin's android

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2017
    Threads:
    54
    Messages:
    9,830
    Featured Threads:
    28
    Likes Received:
    78,209
    Trophy Points:
    4,121
    Location:
    Dublin
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    458 spsx
    :m025:

    I'll have to create a riddle about this. I'm shy.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. Hostarius

    Hostarius Saudade Retard

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2018
    Threads:
    32
    Messages:
    9,304
    Featured Threads:
    15
    Likes Received:
    65,859
    Trophy Points:
    4,131
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Perfidious Albion
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2
    Don't do it, Ren, It's a trap!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. noisebloom

    noisebloom theory conspirer
    Site Supporter

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2018
    Threads:
    46
    Messages:
    1,582
    Featured Threads:
    28
    Likes Received:
    9,256
    Trophy Points:
    1,277
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    intp
    wtf is this shit
     
    mintoots, Misty, Faye and 12 others like this.
  18. Ren

    Ren Pin's android

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2017
    Threads:
    54
    Messages:
    9,830
    Featured Threads:
    28
    Likes Received:
    78,209
    Trophy Points:
    4,121
    Location:
    Dublin
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    458 spsx
    You have to tell us how and with who you intend to commit adultery
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  19. Ren

    Ren Pin's android

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2017
    Threads:
    54
    Messages:
    9,830
    Featured Threads:
    28
    Likes Received:
    78,209
    Trophy Points:
    4,121
    Location:
    Dublin
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    458 spsx
    You’re right! For some reason I thought @Asa had started the thread. I trust her because she’s a punk rocker. But I checked again and no, it’s actually @Reason :fearful: a very, very mischievous boy
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  20. ruji

    ruji Well-known weirdo

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2009
    Threads:
    26
    Messages:
    15,420
    Featured Threads:
    3
    Likes Received:
    43,125
    Trophy Points:
    2,757
    MBTI:
    xxxx
    I choose @socks
     
Loading...

Share This Page