Marry a forum member | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Marry a forum member

Damn! @Pin really gets at it!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
We will complete each other.

I think we would be happy. I think it would be a kickass mind connection that will be comfortable but will push each other just enough to grow. I think I am elastic enough to contain the various forms of you, and I think you're steady enough in your own person for me to feel like I can withdraw into myself without worrying about you. But we can show up for each other when needed.

We would love our cats dearly, they can be our babies. I am also ok if you'd like to take lovers on the side for your pleasures and experimentations. Maybe when we're both rich enough, we can build a shelter for abandoned and lost cats, and that will be the legacy we leave behind.

Doesn't sound bad at all, eh?

Reactions: flower and David54
I think we would be happy. I think it would be a kickass mind connection that will be comfortable but will push each other just enough to grow. I think I am elastic enough to contain the various forms of you, and I think you're steady enough in your own person for me to feel like I can withdraw into myself without worrying about you. But we can show up for each other when needed.

We would love our cats dearly, they can be our babies. I am also ok if you'd like to take lovers on the side for your pleasures and experimentations. Maybe when we're both rich enough, we can build a shelter for abandoned and lost cats, and that will be the legacy we leave behind.

Doesn't sound bad at all, eh?
This is magic and everything I would ever want in my life. A life that is minimal, but expansive. Space to grow and to be. Living and sharing in purpose but with our own distinct and powerful individuality. True connection and support.
Doesn't sound bad at all, indeed.