Marry a forum member | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Marry a forum member

Fi is some weird shit

Yeah... And it floods like a crimson wave.
giphy.gif

I don't think I'm included here. I would marry you, @Tin Man

What about admins? I wanna take a moment to say I would absolutely marry @Wyote and @Sandie33 . Or let Sandie adopt me maybe? It's still a commitment. ❤️
@Wyote! Will you forum marry me? Lolol.
I love you guys.
You're too sweet @BritNi ❤ Of course I would adopt you. :hug:
Marriage scares the hell out of me :tearsofjoy: Couldn't we just jump the stick like the savages do?

I don't think I'm included here. I would marry you, @Tin Man

What about admins? I wanna take a moment to say I would absolutely marry @Wyote and @Sandie33 . Or let Sandie adopt me maybe? It's still a commitment. ❤️
@Wyote! Will you forum marry me? Lolol.
I love you guys.

Aw, thanks Britni

giphy.gif

"It was nice to have a look through everyone’s photos. You are all stunning outside and in :blush:

@JennyDaniella I’ve already booked our wedding. See you there! :tearsofjoy:"- @JamieUK92, March 2019

What was intended as a slight joke/flirtation turned out to be reality a year and a half later...

upload_2020-11-5_11-41-20.png

So well everyone, looks like I'll be marrying @JamieUK92 :smile::<3:

"It was nice to have a look through everyone’s photos. You are all stunning outside and in :blush:

@JennyDaniella I’ve already booked our wedding. See you there! :tearsofjoy:"- @JamieUK92, March 2019

What was intended as a slight joke/flirtation turned out to be reality a year and a half later...

View attachment 74167

CONGRATULATIONS to you both!!!

Best wishes for you! It's with high hopes you both are blessed with many, many years of bliss. When the going gets tough always go it together. ❤

As my granny used to say, don't go to sleep angry, stay up and fight.:p

CONGRATULATIONS to you both!!!

Best wishes for you! It's with high hopes you both are blessed with many, many years of bliss. When the going gets tough always go it together. ❤

As my granny used to say, don't go to sleep angry, stay up and fight.:p

Awwwwee!! :<3::m015:

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both. :blush::<3:

Thank you both so much!! <3 <3

Hope you are both doing well! Much love and hugs <3 <3 :)

View attachment 74167

Holy fuck, congratulations.

That's a nice ring, and a nice polar bear you're wearing.

View attachment 74167

Awwww, congrats to you both! That’s really wonderful. I wish you two many blessings in your future together.

:m015::m045:

Last edited: