Marry a forum member | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Marry a forum member

No. We are most definitely not related given our ancestors probably spent most of their time on continents at opposite ends of the world.
Probably not, but it would be a more foul joke if you were.

I do remember reading an article about someone that it happened to. Very awkward.

Keep your adoption records people.
If that happened to me, I'd be so fucking pissed. It's a lot of hassle finding someone to marry and have sex with.

If that happened to me, I'd be so fucking pissed. It's a lot of hassle finding someone to marry and have sex with.

Especially when you spend all your time courting other men's wives

I am doomed to singlehood forever I fear. .
Not true, what if you met someone tomorrow at the coffee shop or on the trail? Life throws you in a flood at times, but then again life sometimes throws you a buoy and pulls you to safety. :)

ahh, shut up pls :innocent: If I can't have her.. nobody can :tonguewink:

Oooh, getting territorial I see... :D

Grimm... No.
You're my Bro, man.

I'm gonna lay it out there anyway. You know I have love for you. But if the two of you were to battle for my affections, Ren would win, no doubt.

Not trying to hurt feelings. But I don't need anyone getting territorial over me like that. Even though I think you mean well. ...more than it would seem.

@Ren !
Don't be sad, silly! I've already promised my hand to someone else. Plus, you're across the pond. I'm wishing for a wonderful love for you. I hope you'd find someone who isn't a plain and simple undergrad, anyway.
Your special ENFP is out there waiting for you, I'm sure. :relaxed::blush::yum:

Last edited:
@Ren !
Don't be sad, silly! I've already promised my hand to someone else. Plus, you're across the pond. I'm wishing for a wonderful love for you. I hope you'd find someone who isn't a plain and simple undergrad, anyway.

You mentioned on another thread that you were seeing someone and that you were in a happy state. That's great, I'm delighted for you :<3white:

I do believe my special ENFP is out there somewhere ;)

Grimm... No.
You're my Bro, man.

I'm gonna lay it out there anyway. You know I have love for you. But if the two of you were to battle for my affections, Ren would win, no doubt.

Not trying to hurt feelings. But I don't need anyone getting territorial over me like that. Even though I think you mean well. ...more than it would seem.

@Ren !
lol :p I don't battle for affection
no worries, it's gucci :relaxed: