Marry a forum member | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Marry a forum member

I happen to be an honest-to-God expert on hermits, and they actually got a lot of action.

Robert of Arbrissel was chewed out by a Bishop for lying with women to 'test himself', and there was that one time he took all the prostitutes out of Rouen to 'convert them'.
@mintoots did you convert already?

Reactions: Ren
Robert of Arbrissel was chewed out by a Bishop for lying with women to 'test himself', and there was that one time he took all the prostitutes out of Rouen to 'convert them'.

Thanks Hos, I just learnt the word Syneisaktism. :smile:

So many forum members I would marry or just be involved in long term relationships. You know who you are.
And if you ever change your mind, just know I'm cool with polygamy and bigamy ;)

So many forum members I would marry or just be involved in long term relationships. You know who you are.
And if you ever change your mind, just know I'm cool with polygamy and bigamy ;)
I call first dibs!
It'll be a strange and reckless whirlwind that'll leave us in a breathless state of WTF and all will go back to normal as the dust settles and we'll resume our normal lives but always look back fondly, with a slight tinge of panic and horror. Only then will you be ready to marry @ruji :D

I call first dibs!
It'll be a strange and reckless whirlwind that'll leave us in a breathless state of WTF and all will go back to normal as the dust settles and we'll resume our normal lives but always look back fondly, with a slight tinge of panic and horror. Only then will you be ready to marry @ruji :D

Now that I am up for. My only requirement is that it has to be deeply, deeply hedonistic.
I need my panic and horror to be accompanied by shame.

I just hope @ruji can handle it. Senpai gets jealous.

Now that I am up for. My only requirement is that it has to be deeply, deeply hedonistic.
I need my panic and horror to be accompanied by shame.

I just hope @ruji can handle it. Senpai gets jealous.
Dionysus will blush.

Fi is some weird shit
Don't be jelly, just join the shenanigans.

o many forum members I would marry or just be involved in long term relationships. You know who you are
I don't think I'm included here. I would marry you, @Tin Man

What about admins? I wanna take a moment to say I would absolutely marry @Wyote and @Sandie33 . Or let Sandie adopt me maybe? It's still a commitment. ❤️
@Wyote! Will you forum marry me? Lolol.
I love you guys.