Love Death + Robots | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Love Death + Robots

Anyway, I’m going back to sleep because I got the day off work. Yeahhhhhh boiiiii :sunglasses:
Hell yeah... good for you. Glad you got a day. But... wouldn't you rather stay up and talk? Haha... no. I'm JK... enjoy your sleep, for real.

Well I wanted to sleep but then watched this video and now my mind is like “nope fuck you jamie you must stay up and think” after watching this:

I like Russel brand he’s a very funny comedian but he’s also very philosophical when he’s being serious.

Well I wanted to sleep but then watched this video and now my mind is like “nope fuck you jamie you must stay up and think” after watching this:

I like Russel brand he’s a very funny comedian but he’s also very philosophical when he’s being serious.

You no go sleepy?

I really think that I would be best friends with this dude. Lol.

Reactions: Wyote
Yep and “get him to the greek”.

He’s a funny guy

I don't care what he is saying. I could listen to him talk all day. Lol. So cute and so fancy. Lol

Reactions: Wyote
OooOOOOOooo I've been actually considering watching this, especially with my Jamie! Been hearing lots of good reviews on it. Will consider watching this after Jamie and I are done watching Stranger Things. :)
Question: How long until you guys are finished with Stranger Things? Lol. ...so, you convinced @JamieUK92 ? He didn't seem to keen on the idea at first. Lol.

Question: How long until you guys are finished with Stranger Things? Lol. ...so, you convinced @JamieUK92 ? He didn't seem to keen on the idea at first. Lol.

Almost at the end of the first season and there are 2 seasons so far. If i had my way we would binge watch that shit this weekend since I’m off work until Tuesday but it depends how much time Jenny has because she’s got finals coming up.

Dis show is cool af

Dis show is cool af
I think there are a couple episodes that aren't so amusing, or just weird af. But, there is symbolism in everything, right? Even if it is yogurt taking over the universe. lol

I'm tellin ya, man. The shape-shifter episode reminded me of you... dude is a beast. And.... so are you. :relaxed:

Reactions: JamieUK92 and Wyote
@Wyote did you enjoy any episodes over the others? Like... what's your fave, so far?

oooooor.... are we going to wait for other people to watch the show, maybe, and discuss things then?

Oooooor.... will I forever be alone in this thread. Haha...

ooooooor.... I'm not going to beg peeps. Haha. G'night. ♥

I think there are a couple episodes that aren't so amusing, or just weird af. But, there is symbolism in everything, right? Even if it is yogurt taking over the universe. lol

I'm tellin ya, man. The shape-shifter episode reminded me of you... dude is a beast. And.... so are you. :relaxed:

giphy.gif

@Wyote did you enjoy any episodes over the others? Like... what's your fave, so far?

oooooor.... are we going to wait for other people to watch the show, maybe, and discuss things then?

Oooooor.... will I forever be alone in this thread. Haha...

ooooooor.... I'm not going to beg peeps. Haha. G'night. ♥

I wanna watch em all before I really talk about it, but I've liked all of them for different reasons ^_^

I wanna watch em all before I really talk about it, but I've liked all of them for different reasons ^_^
You know...
that makes sense.
haha.
you're so wise, Wy.

I shall return...sometime....when I finish the season.

Peace!

It's a cool series, it reminds me of a digital art school's take on the scifi topic with all the different styles.
The one's I liked the most are three robots (just overall great/funny), good hunting (most beautiful storywise), the witness (most interesting art style) and Aquila rift (overall best production).
Other episodes were good as well and some were a bit meh storywise. But it's a good series overall, stopped after Shape-shifters, but i'm gonna watch further when I have the time for it.
Fyi, for the interested in 3D/2D painting stuff: https://forums.3dtotal.com/ , https://shop.3dtotal.com/ .

@BritNi have you seen the animatrix? I highly recommend it, especially the shorts Beyond and A Detective Story.
Hi there!
I am just seeing this. I don't recall receiving a notification for it. I apologize for the delay.

Funnily enough, haha, I just watched Animatrix for the first time few days ago.
I really did enjoy it. I had some distractions, though, so I plan to watch them again. ❤️

Thank you for the recommendation! ❤️❤️❤️