Perceptive Optimist
Mar 10, 2019
USA
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Hey there!

I searched for another thread and did not have any success, so I am hoping this thread is not a duplicate.

Anyhow, has anyone seen the new Netflix Series: Love Death + Robots?
I viewed three thus far, and I'm hooked. ...just waiting for a friend of mine to watch the rest with me. Lol. But, I'm soooo anxious!

These types of shows are right along the INFJ alley, methinks.
To me, it's similar to Electric Dreams (Amazon Prime), but animated. There is a lot of CGI and futuristic concepts. The episodes are short and you don't have to watch them in order as each episode is not related to the previous.

So far, I have seen: The Watcher, Sonnie's Edge, and Shape-Shifters.

Good stuff. I really want to talk about some of this stuff, guys. If you've viewed, share your thoughts?

Hey there!

I searched for another thread and did not have any success, so I am hoping this thread is not a duplicate.

Anyhow, has anyone seen the new Netflix Series: Love Death + Robots?
I viewed three thus far, and I'm hooked. ...just waiting for a friend of mine to watch the rest with me. Lol. But, I'm soooo anxious!

These types of shows are right along the INFJ alley, methinks.
To me, it's similar to Electric Dreams (Amazon Prime), but animated. There is a lot of CGI and futuristic concepts. The episodes are short and you don't have to watch them in order as each episode is not related to the previous.

So far, I have seen: The Watcher, Sonnie's Edge, and Shape-Shifters.

Good stuff. I really want to talk about some of this stuff, guys. If you've viewed, share your thoughts?

OooOOOOOooo I've been actually considering watching this, especially with my Jamie! Been hearing lots of good reviews on it. Will consider watching this after Jamie and I are done watching Stranger Things. :)

OooOOOOOooo I've been actually considering watching this, especially with my Jamie! Been hearing lots of good reviews on it. Will consider watching this after Jamie and I are done watching Stranger Things. :)
Oh my goodness. It's worth it! The sooner you guys do it, the sooner we can talk about it! Lol... I'm so curious what other peoples' perspectives are. The storylines and endings are completely open for subjective interpretation. They really leave a lot up to the imagination. I like it!!

That video... wtf does it even mean?
Haha... I swear I picture myself strangling you sometimes as I let out the words, "What.... the.... hell.... does.... that.... mean?"
Lmao.

It's cool. You'd have to watch a couple episodes to know that the trailer makes no sense, but all the sense in the world. Lol

You know... what we see is a great insight to ourselves and our perception.

Are you wanting to see a twerking Chucky? Lol. I'm sure we can conjure up something for ya.

No lol! I was terrified of Chucky when I was a kid hahah

I mean you see that ‘thing’ twerking right? That ain’t my perception bitch haha :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Wyote and BritNi
I'm just giving you a hard time, @JamieUK92 . You should know I adore you.
But seriously, with how inquisitive and intuitive you are, I really think you'll like it.

Reactions: Wyote and JamieUK92
I mean you see that ‘thing’ twerking right? That ain’t my perception bitch haha :tearsofjoy:
Aaaah.... he's fiesty! I like this side of you, Jamie. Lol.
I laughed, then went straight-faced. Then I laughed again. Lmao.

Reactions: Wyote and JamieUK92
All in good jest @BritNi you’re like my little/big sister (can’t remember if you’re older than me or not?) haha

Yeah sure it sounds right up my alley. Jenny let’s watch this for sure at some point to see what the crack is

Maybe this will help a little more, @JamieUK92
There will be some spoilers, so I would suggest not watching some/most of it... but the intro helps.

All in good jest @BritNi you’re like my little/big sister (can’t remember if you’re older than me or not?) haha

Yeah sure it sounds right up my alley. Jenny let’s watch this for sure at some point to see what the crack is
Right!!! I totally feel the same. Haha. I ♥ You.
I'll be 32 in August.
I think I'm much older than you. I the best big sis, though. I favor the boys. Haha.

OK I get the idea behind it now I think. I only watched some of that video because I don’t want too many spoilers lol
That's good.
And if You've never seen Electric Dreams.. that show is killer too.
But, one step at a time. haha. I won't rush ya.
But.... hurry? Lol'

Maybe someone who has seen it/them will join in tomorrow.

That's good.
And if You've never seen Electric Dreams.. that show is killer too.
But, one step at a time. haha. I won't rush ya.
But.... hurry? Lol'

Maybe someone who has seen it/them will join in tomorrow.

Every time I see ‘Electric dreams’ in this thread the song ‘together in electric dreams’ starts auto playing in my mind hahahaha I’m a fucking weirdo :laughing:

Every time I see ‘Electric dreams’ in this thread the song ‘together in electric dreams’ starts auto playing in my mind hahahaha I’m a fucking weirdo :laughing:
Haha... if you're a weirdo, then I'm a weirdo too. Everytime I say, type, or think Electric Dreams, I begin singing it. Haha