bickelz

BOINK
Jan 1, 2011
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
4w5
Okay, this just happened.

i hear the doorbell ring a few times and just don't want to answer it because fuck, ya know? So after a few rings, I go to answer it and it was just the paper guy delivering the local paper. I just happen to answer the door just as he is walking away and as I open the door he turns and tells me that he just delivered the paper. The he asked me if he could use the restroom.

Look, I'm a feeler so I was all "I really don't want this guy in my house but I don't want to just turn him away because having to go kind of sucks". So I let him in thinking he would just have to wee but after I didn't hear what I thought I would hear, I realized the guy was taking a shit. BOUNDARIES.

:m180:

He was kind enough to leave the fan on so that "there wouldn't be any stench".

So, does anybody else have any other weird boundaries?

Reactions: grt$5vb
Jesus, [MENTION=3545]bickelz[/MENTION], it's disgusting what that postman did!

I can see myself doing the same thing. But, lately I haven't been willing to put up with much. I put on a scary face, and people decide I'm best left alone.

Jesus, @bickelz , it's disgusting what that postman did!

I can see myself doing the same thing. But, lately I haven't been willing to put up with much. I put on a scary face, and people decide I'm best left alone.

[video=youtube;8wRXa971Xw0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRXa971Xw0[/video]

Reactions: grt$5vb
[MENTION=3545]bickelz[/MENTION]

bein' a hawt gurl ain't EZE!

Reactions: bickelz
~.- Crude postman.

Fluid communication is very important to me, so...

People inviting themselves into my life and activities is very annoying. Friends, family, or otherwise, barging into my room or place of study is equally frustrating. It is not hard to knock so I can consciously hit the "stop" button on what I'm doing before attending to whoever (Oh, all the reproachful looks I've recieved for raising an irritated, what-do-you-want eyebrow...) It is also off-putting when friends bring more friends to a social outing/inning than planned; it puts me at a disadvantage and can disrupt plans, especially if I don't know the person(s) tagging along. I don't mind more people coming as long as I know about it beforehand.

I'm fairly relaxed with everything else.

Last edited:
Oh Jenna Marbles, how you never seem to fail to impart wisdom upon the masses.

I don't like a lot of guy on guy touching, it irritates me when straight guys (a group which I belong to) feel the need to joke/mess around by feeling each other up (something I put up with a lot). No offense to anyone of a different sexual orientation... it just bothers me.

I don't like a lot of guy on guy touching, it irritates me when straight guys (a group which I belong to) feel the need to joke/mess around by feeling each other up (something I put up with a lot). No offense to anyone of a different sexual orientation... it just bothers me.

Yeah, I have friends that do this a lot. I'm actually guilty of it but the joke is that I'm actually gay (even though they didn't know it at the time).

Start talking about quantum physics and most people will flee in terror.

Yeah, the face thing is easier.

@bickelz LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hey, I'm gonna drive my ass up to canada to take a dump in your lawn to show you just how funny it is!

Okay, this just happened.

i hear the doorbell ring a few times and just don't want to answer it because fuck, ya know? So after a few rings, I go to answer it and it was just the paper guy delivering the local paper. I just happen to answer the door just as he is walking away and as I open the door he turns and tells me that he just delivered the paper. The he asked me if he could use the restroom.

Look, I'm a feeler so I was all "I really don't want this guy in my house but I don't want to just turn him away because having to go kind of sucks". So I let him in thinking he would just have to wee but after I didn't hear what I thought I would hear, I realized the guy was taking a shit. BOUNDARIES.

:m180:

He was kind enough to leave the fan on so that "there wouldn't be any stench".

So, does anybody else have any other weird boundaries?

the frosting side of me says oh come on maybe the poor bastard had the flu and couldn't help it and thank goodness you let him in, but the whole wheat side says holy jumping shit cakes what a disgusting pig!

Hey, I'm gonna drive my ass up to canada to take a dump in your lawn to show you just how funny it is!

I think that should you do that, Niffer will be utterly amused and take pictures to post in her poop thread.

Reactions: bickelz
OMGosh bickelz! Haven't you ever been out and about and suddenly you have a poop attack? Like, if you drive five minutes to the nearest McDonalds, it would end up being in your pants????

I remember when I was preggers with #2, and thinking to myself, "From now on, if I GOTTA go, and I get turned down yet again, I'm just gonna pull down my pants and do it right there in their store."

May a thousands cats who all have diarrhea from eating spaghetti be let loose in your bedroom.

You don't think this post is over the top do ya?

I think that should you do that, Niffer will be utterly amused and take pictures to post in her poop thread.

wait.

there's a poo thread?

anyway that was kinda gross [MENTION=3545]bickelz[/MENTION]. i don't know what i would've done. maybe he really had some bad tummy issues? think of it as your good deed for the month. i'm sure it will come back to you tenfold. i mean good things and not the poo.

OMGosh bickelz! Haven't you ever been out and about and suddenly you have a poop attack? Like, if you drive five minutes to the nearest McDonalds, it would end up being in your pants????

I remember when I was preggers with #2, and thinking to myself, "From now on, if I GOTTA go, and I get turned down yet again, I'm just gonna pull down my pants and do it right there in their store."

May a thousands cats who all have diarrhea from eating spaghetti be let loose in your bedroom.

You don't think this post is over the top do ya?

i have a crush on you

FFS if you gotta go you gotta go. How rude of the paperboy to have to answer the call of nature with no bathroom of his own about, politely ask someone if he could use theirs, and politely leave the fan on afterwards. He should have just shit in the doorway and left it.

If anyone wants to use my bathroom with no alternative around you're most welcome to.

Reactions: christmas
i have a crush on you

We all know niffer needs to POOP. (occasionally, although clearly it will smell of strawberries)

Although I do understand [MENTION=3545]bickelz[/MENTION] complaint. One doesn't appreciate ones sanctum being violated!