Let's make fun of philosophers | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Let's make fun of philosophers

Nietzsche never went mad, he just gained 5D philosophical insight.

This is actually very close to the argument Heidegger sketches in his books on Nietzsche.

I'll try to find the citation. He basically says the prospect of writing the Will to Power made him go bananas, but in an insightful way.

Bergson: *writes acclaimed book about the philosophy of laughter*

Bergson's colleagues: "Can't remember the last time you made us laugh tho"

Bergson:

upload_2021-2-25_12-13-50.png

Reactions: Ren and Krypton
That is a man with unquestionable eyebrows

Indeed!

KBYTiMVS26z1JbrJZlv6B_SbZu7Eug8tbHjSNv03KkrjK0nP0WSw8E362zwTArDN_LpOV1dxZMaKk183XAcA8QkW_FfKPheT59Lc8T7a94PxV0gI5J8ZzPHb0OJTLNH2-94VMq5p8jBYjX7Cuo9dKbs

Reactions: Wyote
Parmenides: "The One is uncreated and imperishable, whole, unique, unwavering, and complete."

Deleuze: "Identity and resemblance would then be no more than illusions — in other words, concepts of reflection which would account for our inveterate habit of thinking difference on the basis of the categories of representation."

Parmenides:

35810536986_3f32d4b9c4_n.jpg

Reactions: Wyote and Pin
Well done Sidis, you have just been awarded the Nerdiest Joke of the Month prize!
Thanks, that means a lot coming from you.

I propose we visit the local Church to perform the award ceremony, provided the Priest can be bothered.

Reactions: Ren
Thanks, that means a lot coming from you.

I propose we visit the local Church to perform the award ceremony, provided the Priest can be bothered.

Better not invite Nietzsche to the award ceremony, if a Priest is going to be there.

Reactions: Sidis Coruscatis
Better not invite Nietzsche to the award ceremony, if a Priest is going to be there.

If Nietzsche starts mithering then he shall be pacified, for the Priest is not just any Priest - he's a battle Priest.

priest.jpg

If Nietzsche starts mithering then he shall be pacified, for the Priest is not just any Priest - he's a battle Priest.

priest.jpg

I see you looked into paraconsistent logic. ;)

Graham Priest just looks so cool for a logician. You'd mistake him for a hard rocker.

8c572ffd6d37712ec45a52448f72f723.jpg

Reactions: Sidis Coruscatis
I see you looked into paraconsistent logic. ;)

Graham Priest just looks so cool for a logician. You'd mistake him for a hard rocker.

8c572ffd6d37712ec45a52448f72f723.jpg

Briefly, but yes. It's an exciting field, especially with quantum mechanics creating a context which gives it good credence.

Maybe because he's a logician and not a logician.

Fukuyama: *writes The End of History and the Last Man*

Hegel:

200.gif

Reactions: dragulagu

Reactions: Enso
I categorically reject your excuses
Aquinas enters a bar and see Einstein, Nietzche and Dawkins discussing God around some wine and tapas. Silently, he joins the group, that keeps arguing. After a while, they state their conclusions. Einstein says: “I only know that Gods cannot play dice.” Nietzche says: “Wrong, I know God is dead.” Dawkins says: “Both wrong, I know God never existed, but if he had, he would be a horrible person.” Then three look at Aquinas, who is silently eating, and Dawkins asks: “What about you, fatso, you are supposed to be the expert.” St. Thomas answers: “I know God not only exists, but he caused that I bumped into you gentes, so I could have a free lunch with your food.

Aquinas enters a bar and see Einstein, Nietzche and Dawkins discussing God around some wine and tapas. Silently, he joins the group, that keeps arguing. After a while, they state their conclusions. Einstein says: “I only know that Gods cannot play dice.” Nietzche says: “Wrong, I know God is dead.” Dawkins says: “Both wrong, I know God never existed, but if he had, he would be a horrible person.” Then three look at Aquinas, who is silently eating, and Dawkins asks: “What about you, fatso, you are supposed to be the expert.” St. Thomas answers: “I know God not only exists, but he caused that I bumped into you gentes, so I could have a free lunch with your food.

:laughing::laughing::hushed: