Last Person to Post Wins (Part 4) | Page 24 | INFJ Forum

Last Person to Post Wins (Part 4)

I've always wanted someone I could talk to at any time. It's a really inconsiderate idea if I do say so myself. Still, I like the idea of someone being there for me. I have words I need to get out on a regular basis, thoughts, and I think out loud too.

Maybe I have diarrhea of the mouth.

Maybe I just need an outlet for my thoughts.

Maybe I'm scared of being alone for too long.

Doesn't matter, I'm going to win this thread. I'm going to win this thread because as time goes on you've got to celebrate the victories when you can. I'll pop champagne and forget my mistakes. My errors will be overshadowed by victory.

Superbowl Sunday!

Last edited:
GsJSEuc.gif

Reactions: Wyote and jn56uytrx
Each of us is the last poster.

A bright bird in the month of May perched itself on my window sill. The bird was an uncommon kind. It's beauty was unlike the world I had grown so fond of. The bird's heart beat like my own. It would soar so recklessly. However, it would still land each day on my window sill.

You're just like that bird.

To kiss a cloud on the lips, to leap over an ocean.

The shock I felt when your gaze met my soul. I melted like a summer's glacier. Lord be my shepard. The peaceful pause of a calm afternoon. Boom! The cannons fired one by one, the enemy marched in.

futility

A black cat was nervous for the night. He was a stray, afraid of what would happen next. He leaped into a stairwell to find his family, anything to see them again.