myself

Permanent Fixture
Apr 1, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
follow your heart much?

you know that feeling in your gut?

Yes, I do.

I get it, don't always listen to it though. Sometimes it wants me to do crazy shit.

follow your heart much?

Sometimes, but it has gotten me to do some crazy things. Plus it got me to do some things I shouldn't have done.

P.S. I love your profile picture :)

Nope. Not much. I am currently seeking balance, but that will probably end badly.

human heart is designed to do what?

interacting with the matrix?

!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRQeIsfQtE4"]YouTube - Gregg Braden on consciousness[/ame]

my heart is telling me to do some insanely crazy things (by a few other people's standards), right now. i'm loving every minute, and i know it will work out for the best.

when i don't listen to my heart, i think i get in more trouble than when i do. finally trusting my heart is a wonderful feeling.

Reactions: 1 person
My heart knows a different language.
One of blood and salt.
Savagery and lust.

I have not learned to speak it.

follow your heart much?

Yeah that sick feeling in your gut, when someone eats it.

yep, a lot more than I follow what my head tells me to do.

human heart is designed to do what?

interacting with the matrix?

!

YouTube - Gregg Braden on consciousness

Thanks for posting the video.
It is ironic these messages keep showing up in my life. For example: I just finished reading the book "The Lost Symbol" which has a sub plot about a female scientist working on research that parallels real research done through a place called Institute of Noetic Science.
Last week I was trying to explain my intuition "knowing" that when we give true hugs with the intention of compassion to another person - then that person receives our "compassionate feel good energy" and becomes gladder. The amazing part of that action for me is the person "giving" the hug gains energy from the act also! At least that's how it feels for me. The energy exchange between humans becomes increased in a synergy.
I'm going to look at some of his other videos.

Do I follow my heart?
I'd say I make an effort to "get" into my heart and let it guide me. And by getting into my heart I mean by going around the walls and chains my Ego tries to put up around it. You know all of those old messages we got when we were young and our heart was hurt some how. I think it's being vulnerable to getting hurt is when the heart is apt to speak true.

Reactions: 894tt3h9
follow your heart much?

All the time.
You know, there is such a thing as following your heart too much.

All the time.
You know, there is such a thing as following your heart too much.

Yes...

The trick is to know the difference between your Egoic desires and the true heart wish.

Yes...

The trick is to know the difference between your Egoic desires and the true heart wish.

YES

Everyone... let us recognize the difference

the heart is not your brain, not your thoughts about your thoughts, not your Ego's desire

and i think that so many people depress their ability to feel/recognize the heart

[MENTION=2578]K-gal[/MENTION] . . . I like what you said about allowing that vulnerability. We are trained to keep our guard up.
It only blocks us from truly giving and receiving.

I have also been looking at www.ions.org
Thinking about checking out some of their events.

This idea, that we communicate with reality through our emotional state...
this is pretty amazing technology.

It means that we are the vessels.
We are just carrying this energy around. Everyone of us has this choice.
It's a pretty neat opportunity we have in this physical world.
We can help make it a heaven or hell.

So my thinking is that if more people would recognize their true nature, they would gain a sense of purpose.
It is a sense that can be cultivated.

It is real to those who have it.
It's a phantom to those who deny it.

All about choice
what you choose to believe
to perceive
to allow into your life

!

Yes...

This just opened my eyes a little. Thank you.

YES

Everyone... let us recognize the difference

the heart is not your brain, not your thoughts about your thoughts, not your Ego's desire

and i think that so many people depress their ability to feel/recognize the heart

@K-gal . . . I like what you said about allowing that vulnerability. We are trained to keep our guard up.
It only blocks us from truly giving and receiving.

I have also been looking at www.ions.org
Thinking about checking out some of their events.

This idea, that we communicate with reality through our emotional state...
this is pretty amazing technology.

It means that we are the vessels.
We are just carrying this energy around. Everyone of us has this choice.
It's a pretty neat opportunity we have in this physical world.
We can help make it a heaven or hell.

So my thinking is that if more people would recognize their true nature, they would gain a sense of purpose.
It is a sense that can be cultivated.

It is real to those who have it.
It's a phantom to those who deny it.

All about choice
what you choose to believe
to perceive
to allow into your life

!

Yes! Not only are we the vessels - but I think we are the focal points as well. We are able to focus and direct the energy. I can visualize us as nodes in a vast web of energy that flows - or doesn't flow - depending upon the awareness of the individual entity.

This is exciting!