Jungian Cognitive Functions Test | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Jungian Cognitive Functions Test

How do you feel about it so far?
Its great, I find insights and it keeps me clear minded. Its a practice in discipline for me to continue to think about about all my repressed innate characteristics and accepting them as a part of me instead of continuing to repress them and having them manifest unknowingly. It's been like a spiritual awakening so far. I'm achieving greater emotional control everyday.

Is it entirely accurate to represent Fe as 'tradition'? I keep seeing that everywhere. Tradition seems like an example of Si + Fe specifically.

Western culture does excessively overvalue extroversion after all though still very bitter how it represses most of the emotional spectrum down to just a few narrow bands leaving only what is necessary to be "sociable". The Si can be hit or miss depending on the demographics and social circles one has in mind given that a large majority of the human experience is Se driven be it most jobs ect. Don't really get to enjoy the niceties of Fe anyway because things like gender norms puts limits on what is acceptable. As for Fi pursuing depths that such provides is often discarded as being irrational or worse seen as being of poor mental health.