Jungian Cognitive Functions Test | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Jungian Cognitive Functions Test

Insomnia led me to these parts. Seemed like an interesting quiz. Not sure how accurate it is. haha.

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (45%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (80%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (45%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (100%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (30%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (10%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (90%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (15%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - infj

Insomnia led me to these parts. Seemed like an interesting quiz. Not sure how accurate it is. haha.

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (45%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (80%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (45%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (100%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (30%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (10%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (90%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (15%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - infj
How do you feel about its accuracy? Like, do these results feel about right to you?

Mine was this
MBTI Results (SimilarMinds, 8-30-21).png

Reactions: Wyote
0d5rLBk.png

I wasn't sure how to answer most of the questions, so...

How do you feel about its accuracy? Like, do these results feel about right to you?

Mine was this
View attachment 82497
I suppose if it is a measure of function use, then I think it is close to accurate, at least for me. Perhaps, it depends on your interpretation of the questions, and is dependent on current circumstances and thoughts in relation to self just like any of these tests. How do you feel about your results?

I suppose if it is a measure of function use, then I think it is close to accurate, at least for me. Perhaps, it depends on your interpretation of the questions, and is dependent on current circumstances and thoughts in relation to self just like any of these tests. How do you feel about your results?
As a snapshot of who I am at this moment, as teased out by the questionnaire, it's not too bad. Maybe a little misleading?

Reactions: Anomaly and Ren
I have to admit that I felt like @Krypton did back when I took the test, a few years ago. I was unsure about the meaning of certain questions.

I remember getting INFP.

I have to admit that I felt like @Krypton did back when I took the test, a few years ago. I was unsure about the meaning of certain questions.

I remember getting INFP.
Aw cute. haha. ^.^

Reactions: Ren
upload_2021-8-30_21-41-29.png

:looninati:

I was unsure about the meaning of certain questions.
My favourite: "I love indie rock".

Like most tests, some questions don't even necessarily relate to cognition. E.g. "In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs." could be Fe, but also enneagram 2 or 9. Or, you know, just having basic social responsibility and respect for your surroundings.

View attachment 82499

:looninati:

My favourite: "I love indie rock".

Like most tests, some questions don't even necessarily relate to cognition. E.g. "In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs." could be Fe, but also enneagram 2 or 9. Or, you know, just having basic social responsibility and respect for your surroundings.
I got unclear on my first try. Should have saved the results. haha. :sweatsmile:

PS: The 'indie rock' question made me laugh. I answered 'Very Accurate'. lol. ;p

Last edited:
It's interesting how different tests yield different results over different days. I wonder, if we all took tests weekly & plotted them on a graph, if it would yield something.
[Not that we should]

I'm currently an "alcoholic in recovery" and I have seen some definite positive change in myself and feel like if I continue to work in myself and face fears I'm going to test much differently. I just made the discovery I'm an omnivert while looking up ambivert which a friend described me as. If I'm invested something I can be extremely extroverted and we all know the opposite side of that coin. I could very well be an ENFJ, INTJ, etc at my core but my life experiences accompanied with my level of empathy made me who I am. I'm very interested to see my progress as I continue my shadow work. I love talking about this kind of thing

I'm currently an "alcoholic in recovery" and I have seen some definite positive change in myself and feel like if I continue to work in myself and face fears I'm going to test much differently. I just made the discovery I'm an omnivert while looking up ambivert which a friend described me as. If I'm invested something I can be extremely extroverted and we all know the opposite side of that coin. I could very well be an ENFJ, INTJ, etc at my core but my life experiences accompanied with my level of empathy made me who I am. I'm very interested to see my progress as I continue my shadow work. I love talking about this kind of thing
Ohhh that does sound very interesting!
You're reading your own book and it just took an unexpected turn ^_^

Reactions: Optimistic Nihilist