[INFJ] - JK Rowling | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] JK Rowling

Strangely, i feel she is more of an ISTJ.

For the reason her books contain a lot of various personalities. The first chapter shows Harry to be introverted... and such... then at hogwarts, all that childhood trauma goes byebye. It doesn't just work like that.

So Fe goes out the window... (yes, i know...)

However the books started while she was drinking at a bar because what else do writers do when they are not making it?

But the big one... which is what is more of a bias... (what she's got bias on me.) she's transphobic.

No iN could be like "trans people don't exist" and write a book that many trans people used as escapism. That is just evil....

maybe she is INFJ... lol

Post on infjs.com?
i would have to find the article... i read it in one of my random search engine journeys.

I'll check wikipedia... (it might be there...) :O wikipedia is really giving her a good light... (almost too good...)

i'll have to look elsewhere...

Reactions: dZpADTLrPmX4c
i would have to find the article... i read it in one of my random search engine journeys.

I'll check wikipedia... (it might be there...) :O wikipedia is really giving her a good light... (almost too good...)

i'll have to look elsewhere...
Oh my mistake; I was being a smartass but should've edited the quote.
I meant it like, you asked, "what else do writers do when they're not making it"
And I was like, " ...post about stuff here?"
^_^' yea

Reactions: ESC2367
Oh my mistake; I was being a smartass but should've edited the quote.
I meant it like, you asked, "what else do writers do when they're not making it"
And I was like, " ...post about stuff here?"
^_^' yea
o... lol phew... you kinda saved me the trouble... but now i am curious if it's the mandela effect... :O

Reactions: dZpADTLrPmX4c