It's supposedly Constitutional, BUT | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

It's supposedly Constitutional, BUT

I knew you all would find that amusing. So in the Spirit of Co-operation I am going to assist you in debunking it! The most popular way of doing such things is to use news quotes/statements because those are accurate and not biased in any way. And then add to that the neat way you folks have of quoting those with neat fonts and it's great. I am not that good at the neat fonts and url's but I will provide identification so that with minimal effort you can read/see it for yourselves. Rather than deal with the stolen election hub bub I used the Nasty Steele Dossier that has had some time to be vetted.
I will most certainly concede that the vast majority of information easily searchable does indeed make Trump (and in this specific case) the stolen election look very very very bad........indeed orange man is bad. I will also concede that the majority opinion that Trump couldn't even take a breath without lying is also very very very easy to "verify". That, as I am about to show, isn't consistent with reality (the part not mis-represented by the media) I also concede that is irrelevant.

I researched 2 "topics", when I started I hadn't realized that the first topic came from the second topic, the media dealt with them as two entirely different horrendously awful matters. But, since the effort was spent here is what *I* found. As I am very sure you all remember there was a horrid story that Orange man bad had hired females (they get represented in a number of ways) to urinate on the bed in his room in Moscow that had earlier been occupied by the Obama's. Rolling Stone wrote about it on 4/18/19, The Mirror (England) 1/12/17, Newsweek really enjoyed that story on 1/10/17, Penthouse (the Magazine) offered one million dollars for a copy of the reported tape (the money was never paid). Of course we all know (or should) that the story was 100% fabricated, no, Trump was not lying that it didn't happen.
Then I picked the Steele Dossier (which the urinating tape was a part), Time did a nice job of suggesting its validity on 10/25/17, The New Yorker really went to town on 11/16/19 (a bit late to the party), NYT 10/25/17, Slate went pretty much over the top on 9/11/17, Snopes - good ol honest to the core Snopes 1/10/17 and 10/25/17, NBC 1/13/17, BBC 3/30/17 Newsweek really does seem to thoroughly enjoy doing orange man bad stories 12/21/17 (to name but a few). I certainly realize that referencing anything that even looks Conservative will be debunked or dismissed immediately so I tried to only use seriously left leaning sources. Then on to the debunking of the Steel Dossier: Rolling Stone 12/10/19, Daily Caller 4/22/20, WSJ 7/19/20, Washington Examiner 9/25/20. (And various judicial and Congressional findings, including an FBI lawyer convicted of falsifying evidenced and getting an extremely annoying slap on the wrist.

And no one will even be greatful I have provided even more information for you to take a dump upon. ENJOY!

Reactions: Kgal
I knew you all would find that amusing. So in the Spirit of Co-operation I am going to assist you in debunking it! The most popular way of doing such things is to use news quotes/statements because those are accurate and not biased in any way. And then add to that the neat way you folks have of quoting those with neat fonts and it's great. I am not that good at the neat fonts and url's but I will provide identification so that with minimal effort you can read/see it for yourselves. Rather than deal with the stolen election hub bub I used the Nasty Steele Dossier that has had some time to be vetted.
I will most certainly concede that the vast majority of information easily searchable does indeed make Trump (and in this specific case) the stolen election look very very very bad........indeed orange man is bad. I will also concede that the majority opinion that Trump couldn't even take a breath without lying is also very very very easy to "verify". That, as I am about to show, isn't consistent with reality (the part not mis-represented by the media) I also concede that is irrelevant.

I researched 2 "topics", when I started I hadn't realized that the first topic came from the second topic, the media dealt with them as two entirely different horrendously awful matters. But, since the effort was spent here is what *I* found. As I am very sure you all remember there was a horrid story that Orange man bad had hired females (they get represented in a number of ways) to urinate on the bed in his room in Moscow that had earlier been occupied by the Obama's. Rolling Stone wrote about it on 4/18/19, The Mirror (England) 1/12/17, Newsweek really enjoyed that story on 1/10/17, Penthouse (the Magazine) offered one million dollars for a copy of the reported tape (the money was never paid). Of course we all know (or should) that the story was 100% fabricated, no, Trump was not lying that it didn't happen.
Then I picked the Steele Dossier (which the urinating tape was a part), Time did a nice job of suggesting its validity on 10/25/17, The New Yorker really went to town on 11/16/19 (a bit late to the party), NYT 10/25/17, Slate went pretty much over the top on 9/11/17, Snopes - good ol honest to the core Snopes 1/10/17 and 10/25/17, NBC 1/13/17, BBC 3/30/17 Newsweek really does seem to thoroughly enjoy doing orange man bad stories 12/21/17 (to name but a few). I certainly realize that referencing anything that even looks Conservative will be debunked or dismissed immediately so I tried to only use seriously left leaning sources. Then on to the debunking of the Steel Dossier: Rolling Stone 12/10/19, Daily Caller 4/22/20, WSJ 7/19/20, Washington Examiner 9/25/20. (And various judicial and Congressional findings, including an FBI lawyer convicted of falsifying evidenced and getting an extremely annoying slap on the wrist.

And no one will even be greatful I have provided even more information for you to take a dump upon. ENJOY!
.... What? What does any of this have to do with the My Pillow fantasy documentary?

We don't even need to assess what the news media is talking about here. We have Trump's own tweets and videos to decided what we think about him. And if anyone doesn't want to get the info about what's "really going on" they can access all kinds of information from the Parler sweep.

Are you one of the people that believes in the Great Reset and that Trump is going to be back in Office March 4th because he's still the "Real President" based on completely fabricated numbers from Mike Lindell?

There is so much racial hatred in the US. The Dems sway black and Latino voted by giving more to them. Been like this for years. The blacks want to be treated equally, but the Dems need their votes to exist. They hate slavery.
History of slavery
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
Part of a series on
Slavery

Contemporary
Religion
Opposition and resistance
v
The history of slavery spans many cultures, nationalities, and religions from ancient times to the present day. However, the social, economic, and legal positions of slaves have differed vastly in different systems of slavery in different times and places.[1]

Slavery occurs relatively rarely among hunter-gatherer populations[2] because it develops under conditions of social stratification.[3] Slavery operated in the first civilizations (such as Sumer in Mesopotamia,[4] which dates back as far as 3500 BC). Slavery features in the Mesopotamian Code of Hammurabi (c. 1860 BCE), which refers to it as an established institution.[5] Slavery was widespread in the ancient world found in almost every other ancient civilization such as the Roman Empire. It became less common throughout Europe during the Early Middle Ages, although it continued to be practiced in some areas. Both Christians and Muslims captured each other as slaves during centuries of warfare in the Mediterranean.[6] Islamic slavery encompassed mainly Western and Central Asia, Northern and Eastern Africa, India, and Europe from the 7th to the 20th century. The Dutch, French, Spanish, Portuguese, British and a number of West African kingdoms played a prominent role in the Atlantic slave trade, especially after 1600.

Although slavery is no longer legal anywhere in the world (with the exception of penal labour),[7] human trafficking remains an international problem and an estimated 25-40 million people were enslaved as of 2013, the majority in Asia.[8] During the 1983–2005 Second Sudanese Civil War people were taken into slavery.[9] Evidence emerged in the late 1990s of systematic child-slavery and trafficking on cacao plantations in West Africa.[10]

Slavery in the 21st century continues and generates $150bn in annual profits; modern transportation has made human trafficking easier.[11] Regions with armed conflict have vulnerable populations.[12] In 2019 there were an estimated 40 million people worldwide subject to some form of slavery, 25% of them children.[11] 61%[nb 1] are used for forced labor, mostly in the private sector. 38%[nb 2] live in forced marriages.[11] Other examples of modern slavery are child soldiers, sex trafficking, sexual slavery.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery
United States[edit]
Main article: Abolitionism in the United States
In 1688, four German Quakers in Germantown presented a protest against the institution of slavery to their local Quaker Meeting. It was ignored for 150 years but in 1844 it was rediscovered and was popularized by the abolitionist movement. The 1688 Petition was the first American public document of its kind to protest slavery, and in addition was one of the first public documents to define universal human rights.

The American Colonization Society, the primary vehicle for returning black Americans to greater freedom in Africa, established the colony of Liberia in 1821–23, on the premise that former American slaves would have greater freedom and equality there.[401] The ACS assisted in the movement of thousands of African Americans to Liberia, with its founder Henry Clay stating; "unconquerable prejudice resulting from their color, they never could amalgamate with the free whites of this country. It was desirable, therefore, as it respected them, and the residue of the population of the country, to drain them off". Abraham Lincoln, an enthusiastic supporter of Clay, adopted his position on returning the blacks to their own land.[402]

Slaves in the United States who escaped ownership would often make their way to Canada via the "Underground Railroad". The more famous of the African American abolitionists include former slaves Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth and Frederick Douglass. Many more people who opposed slavery and worked for abolition were northern whites, such as William Lloyd Garrison and John Brown. Slavery was legally abolished in 1865 by the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.

While abolitionists agreed on the evils of slavery, there were differing opinions on what should happen after African Americans were freed. By the time of Emancipation, African-Americans were now native to the United States and did not want to leave. Most believed that their labor had made the land theirs as well as that of the whites.[403]

I have heard so much about slavery I'm sick of it. Tearing down statues because it hurts their feelings is trash. This has been going on 5,000 years, and it wasn't the white man that caused it. Slavery is no longer in the US. Black lives matter? Who said they didn't? White lives matter and we get upset again. What about all lives matter? Why single yourself out like that? Want more division? You are causing it.

We have shootings almost every day in our city. Most all of them are black on black crimes. Let's sweep them under the rug and blame guns? Get a life.

White supremacists? What about all the whites that are sick and tired of the way things are and the way the cards are dealt? Obama nominated 50% blacks to the Dept. of Interior's leadership and 80% women. I see this as payback for their votes. I'm tired of the word "slavery" because it is brought up so much, yet they want the history of it to disappear. The white man did not cause slavery!

Our political divide is much more than what we skim from the surface. They expect the US to have a 7 trillion dollar deficit at the end of Biden's term. I watched black businessmen take a man from prison and place him in business in our home town.
He stole and got his hand slapped. I guess they need as many as possible to take advantage of our giving. It's time it stopped. I'm ready for their equal rights, but time has run out on their special rights. Watched a black man put a business in the name of a black woman, but he ran it. Steal what you can. I'll be poor. Am I a minority now?

There is so much racial hatred in the US. The Dems sway black and Latino voted by giving more to them. Been like this for years. The blacks want to be treated equally, but the Dems need their votes to exist. They hate slavery.
History of slavery

Part of a series on
Slavery

Contemporary
Religion
v
The history of slavery spans many cultures, nationalities, and religions from ancient times to the present day. However, the social, economic, and legal positions of slaves have differed vastly in different systems of slavery in different times and places.[1]

Slavery occurs relatively rarely among hunter-gatherer populations[2] because it develops under conditions of social stratification.[3] Slavery operated in the first civilizations (such as Sumer in Mesopotamia,[4] which dates back as far as 3500 BC). Slavery features in the Mesopotamian Code of Hammurabi (c. 1860 BCE), which refers to it as an established institution.[5] Slavery was widespread in the ancient world found in almost every other ancient civilization such as the Roman Empire. It became less common throughout Europe during the Early Middle Ages, although it continued to be practiced in some areas. Both Christians and Muslims captured each other as slaves during centuries of warfare in the Mediterranean.[6] Islamic slavery encompassed mainly Western and Central Asia, Northern and Eastern Africa, India, and Europe from the 7th to the 20th century. The Dutch, French, Spanish, Portuguese, British and a number of West African kingdoms played a prominent role in the Atlantic slave trade, especially after 1600.

Although slavery is no longer legal anywhere in the world (with the exception of penal labour),[7] human trafficking remains an international problem and an estimated 25-40 million people were enslaved as of 2013, the majority in Asia.[8] During the 1983–2005 Second Sudanese Civil War people were taken into slavery.[9] Evidence emerged in the late 1990s of systematic child-slavery and trafficking on cacao plantations in West Africa.[10]

Slavery in the 21st century continues and generates $150bn in annual profits; modern transportation has made human trafficking easier.[11] Regions with armed conflict have vulnerable populations.[12] In 2019 there were an estimated 40 million people worldwide subject to some form of slavery, 25% of them children.[11] 61%[nb 1] are used for forced labor, mostly in the private sector. 38%[nb 2] live in forced marriages.[11] Other examples of modern slavery are child soldiers, sex trafficking, sexual slavery.

United States[edit]
In 1688, four German Quakers in Germantown presented a protest against the institution of slavery to their local Quaker Meeting. It was ignored for 150 years but in 1844 it was rediscovered and was popularized by the abolitionist movement. The 1688 Petition was the first American public document of its kind to protest slavery, and in addition was one of the first public documents to define universal human rights.

The American Colonization Society, the primary vehicle for returning black Americans to greater freedom in Africa, established the colony of Liberia in 1821–23, on the premise that former American slaves would have greater freedom and equality there.[401] The ACS assisted in the movement of thousands of African Americans to Liberia, with its founder Henry Clay stating; "unconquerable prejudice resulting from their color, they never could amalgamate with the free whites of this country. It was desirable, therefore, as it respected them, and the residue of the population of the country, to drain them off". Abraham Lincoln, an enthusiastic supporter of Clay, adopted his position on returning the blacks to their own land.[402]

Slaves in the United States who escaped ownership would often make their way to Canada via the "Underground Railroad". The more famous of the African American abolitionists include former slaves Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth and Frederick Douglass. Many more people who opposed slavery and worked for abolition were northern whites, such as William Lloyd Garrison and John Brown. Slavery was legally abolished in 1865 by the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.

While abolitionists agreed on the evils of slavery, there were differing opinions on what should happen after African Americans were freed. By the time of Emancipation, African-Americans were now native to the United States and did not want to leave. Most believed that their labor had made the land theirs as well as that of the whites.[403]

I have heard so much about slavery I'm sick of it. Tearing down statues because it hurts their feelings is trash. This has been going on 5,000 years, and it wasn't the white man that caused it. Slavery is no longer in the US. Black lives matter? Who said they didn't? White lives matter and we get upset again. What about all lives matter? Why single yourself out like that? Want more division? You are causing it.

We have shootings almost every day in our city. Most all of them are black on black crimes. Let's sweep them under the rug and blame guns? Get a life.

White supremacists? What about all the whites that are sick and tired of the way things are and the way the cards are dealt? Obama nominated 50% blacks to the Dept. of Interior's leadership and 80% women. I see this as payback for their votes. I'm tired of the word "slavery" because it is brought up so much, yet they want the history of it to disappear. The white man did not cause slavery!

Our political divide is much more than what we skim from the surface. They expect the US to have a 7 trillion dollar deficit at the end of Biden's term. I watched black businessmen take a man from prison and place him in business in our home town.
He stole and got his hand slapped. I guess they need as many as possible to take advantage of our giving. It's time it stopped. I'm ready for their equal rights, but time has run out on their special rights. Watched a black man put a business in the name of a black woman, but he ran it. Steal what you can. I'll be poor. Am I a minority now?
Sounds pretty racist to me.

Maybe you have not been in business and watched the criminal activities as I have. All slaves were not black, and I never owned one. All slave owners were not white, either. The great divide of America.

History of slavery

Part of a series on
Slavery

Contemporary
Religion
v

United States[edit]

While at Wikipedia reading about Anthony Johnson is kind of a hoot. (For those not motivated enough) He was the first American slave owner (he was African-American) he owned 4 white slaves and one black).

Reactions: just me and Kgal
trying to make some sense of it all
But I can see it makes no sense at all

It's so hard to keep this smile from my face
Losing control and running all over the place

I thought you were referencing Husker Dü:

Reactions: Misty and Reason
White supremacy is alive and well..when it isn't wearing a white hood, it seeks to minimize through explanation and citing isolated history..

Blow it off. I say White History Month and I'm a racist, but Black History Month is fine?
I'm far from a supremist, but I'm proud to be who I am. Fannie Mae and Fannie Mac hasn't helped me to do anything. HUD builds apartments I wouldn't live in after ten years of their abuse. Minorities get special nods on contracts I don't get.
Am I jealous? No! Equal rights is about equal rights. Our own government will not help us to be equal. I went to school with blacks and got along fine with them. Our almost entirely black State Champ basketball team stood up for me when a white guy tried to push me the second time in the gym. I remember one of them said, "He's with us."

It was when I got into construction I was educated. Wanting me to do work for them, while they tried to rip me off. One man, after trying twice, told me how I could get $50,000 from the government to buy the materials for his job. I told him materials would be paid up front by him, as I knew how several of them worked. There were good ones, but it left a bad taste in my mouth when a guy told me to send three loads COD and then said he didn't have the money. $60,000 on the road. Lucky I figured out what to do. After that ordeal, it became certified check before shipping. He had the nerve to tell me that wasn't in our contract. Told him we had new rules from now on. Tried to sue me two years later for defective materials. My attorney passed out pictures how their installer was installing it with a backhoe using hydraulics, which will cause things to stretch and become smaller. The sub slumped down in his chair.

My Dad would do work for the poor for hundreds of dollars, and would go to their house and pick up $5 or $10 when they had it and called him. I have a big heart, too; but I'm old and half crippled. I don't get any help from the government. I live in poverty.
I had to fight payoffs, lying from people that said they forgot to add for this and that in their bid, and the works. Only time I was treated honestly by an MBE contractor was by an American Indian we stole from and killed for their land and way of life. His word meant something. The white contractor bidding against me lost, but told the contractor to name my price and he would beat it. The red man told him I beat him on prices twice, so I would be doing the work. He didn't need to cheat or steal to make his money. To the other guys, they knew they could take advantage of the situation and get their hand slapped.

What about Jesus? He was born a Jewish man from a specific part of the world. Muhammad Ali asked on TV one night, "Momma, why is Jesus white? Why is it the White House?" I felt like he was joking. Thinking back, he refused to fight in a white man's war.....which was later changed.

Now, the Democratic leaders are trying to go after our guns again. Look at the disparities between black deaths and white deaths. 28% black to 2% white, with most violence coming from blacks. Most white deaths are quietly suicides. The second makes it our individual right to arm and protect ourselves, even from the government that tries to disarm us. I wonder how many guns are legally purchased used in crimes? People seeing where this is going? There are 80 million new gun owners in the USA since a year or so ago.

I want what is fair and true and just. Can the Dems give that to us? I hear we will most likely have a 7 trillion dollar debt after Biden's four years. Donations look too much like promises.

Reactions: Rit4lin
Blow it off. I say White History Month and I'm a racist, but Black History Month is fine?
I'm far from a supremist, but I'm proud to be who I am. Fannie Mae and Fannie Mac hasn't helped me to do anything. HUD builds apartments I wouldn't live in after ten years of their abuse. Minorities get special nods on contracts I don't get.
Am I jealous? No! Equal rights is about equal rights. Our own government will not help us to be equal. I went to school with blacks and got along fine with them. Our almost entirely black State Champ basketball team stood up for me when a white guy tried to push me the second time in the gym. I remember one of them said, "He's with us."

It was when I got into construction I was educated. Wanting me to do work for them, while they tried to rip me off. One man, after trying twice, told me how I could get $50,000 from the government to buy the materials for his job. I told him materials would be paid up front by him, as I knew how several of them worked. There were good ones, but it left a bad taste in my mouth when a guy told me to send three loads COD and then said he didn't have the money. $60,000 on the road. Lucky I figured out what to do. After that ordeal, it became certified check before shipping. He had the nerve to tell me that wasn't in our contract. Told him we had new rules from now on. Tried to sue me two years later for defective materials. My attorney passed out pictures how their installer was installing it with a backhoe using hydraulics, which will cause things to stretch and become smaller. The sub slumped down in his chair.

My Dad would do work for the poor for hundreds of dollars, and would go to their house and pick up $5 or $10 when they had it and called him. I have a big heart, too; but I'm old and half crippled. I don't get any help from the government. I live in poverty.
I had to fight payoffs, lying from people that said they forgot to add for this and that in their bid, and the works. Only time I was treated honestly by an MBE contractor was by an American Indian we stole from and killed for their land and way of life. His word meant something. The white contractor bidding against me lost, but told the contractor to name my price and he would beat it. The red man told him I beat him on prices twice, so I would be doing the work. He didn't need to cheat or steal to make his money. To the other guys, they knew they could take advantage of the situation and get their hand slapped.

What about Jesus? He was born a Jewish man from a specific part of the world. Muhammad Ali asked on TV one night, "Momma, why is Jesus white? Why is it the White House?" I felt like he was joking. Thinking back, he refused to fight in a white man's war.....which was later changed.

Now, the Democratic leaders are trying to go after our guns again. Look at the disparities between black deaths and white deaths. 28% black to 2% white, with most violence coming from blacks. Most white deaths are quietly suicides. The second makes it our individual right to arm and protect ourselves, even from the government that tries to disarm us. I wonder how many guns are legally purchased used in crimes? People seeing where this is going? There are 80 million new gun owners in the USA since a year or so ago.

I want what is fair and true and just. Can the Dems give that to us? I hear we will most likely have a 7 trillion dollar debt after Biden's four years. Donations look too much like promises.
I believe that you're against segregation if I understand your post correctly, but here's a tip on improving communication: If someone asks whether or not you're in favor of racial segregation- lead with the word "no". Make it the very first word in your response so that there's no ambiguity for misunderstandings.

Last edited:

Given that segregation only legally ended in the 60's (my own parents were born in the 50's - so this is not that long ago) it would seem to me that visible minorities have not had very many generations of equality, and how could they? They have been thwarted time and time again by white people. I think of places like Black Wallstreet which were destroyed thanks to White supermacy and how even when the Black community tried to make their own way their progress was destroyed.

It sounds to me like your frustrations are misplaced and that it's the government that's a total failure. It seems that the system is just set up to shit on disenfranchised people regardless of race. I don't live in the USA so I think your government is mostly trash. The United States seems like the wild wild West to me - every man for himself.

Every time a Democrat is in office I hear that same rumour that Democrats are coming for your guns. That doesn't seem to be the case. I haven't really seen anything to support that Democrats are somehow going to come to your home to confiscate all your weapons. I see that they advocate for background checks and gun control in the sense of ensuring gun owners have them lawfully. I don't get the controversy but then again I live in Canada and we don't have this weird thing where we weave guns into our identity. Besides, the law says you have 2A rights but if a police officer knocks down your door and sees you with a gun, you're dead anyway. Doesn't seem like you have the right to gun ownership if you're just going to get murdered in your own home for having one.

I always find it amusing when suddenly budget concerns start arising again when a Democrat comes in office. I can't find anything to substantiate the estimate the Biden will incur a 7 trillion debt. Maybe if the way taxes were done there wasn't so heavily in favour of the super ultra rich and corporations it wouldn't be a problem to begin with.

The United States seems like the wild wild West to me - every man for himself.
In some spaces justice is still settled in the same ways as the Wild West, Cities breed mob thuggery. Until those minds open to change American Government will continue as is.