It's hard to commit | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

It's hard to commit

[MENTION=3963]Spiritual Leo[/MENTION] I think you have a good head on your shoulders. You're doing fine. Taking your time & letting things develop organically sounds like the best approach to me. :)

I'm the opposite I want to commit, in fact I have to commit to even bother, but I am old fashioned in that sense.

[MENTION=2800]detectivepope[/MENTION] I want to... I'm scared of making the wrong choice. I'm scared of hidden cruelty, which I can never be convinced of otherwise, beyond a reasonable doubt. To find the one that is worth the risk... that is key, but also to move slowly enough that I don't head for the hills. :m169:

[MENTION=2800]detectivepope[/MENTION] I want to... I'm scared of making the wrong choice. I'm scared of hidden cruelty, which I can never be convinced of otherwise, beyond a reasonable doubt. To find the one that is worth the risk... that is key, but also to move slowly enough that I don't head for the hills. :m169:

As you know I am going through a flux in this subject but commitment in my eyes needs to transcend fear of the unknown to truly exist. I will admit I am petrified at looking for another partner/wife but this will not deter me as I know I can get what I want if I give people a chance, which doesn't necessarily stop the fear but it makes me act against irrational emotion, which is so prevalent in our disposition.

Reactions: grt$5vb