• Realistic/pragmatic
  • Reliable
  • Honest
  • Excellent dry sense of humor built on keen perceptiveness

Bad:

• Judgmental
  • Critical
  • Closed-minded
  • Can be oblivious to other people's feelings/ oblivious about hurting other people
  • Stubborn
  • Competitive in relationships/friendships

Last edited:
//pat, its okay, lol. Just having a moment of old wounds-a-rising.

I know another male ISTJ and man, it doesn't matter what you throw at the guy in his work, he'll still do it. His sense of loyalty is literally what he's fuelled off of. He'd have made a good soldier.

Loyalty is a big deal. I want to say more about it but can find they proper way to describe it. I will say that if an ISTJ is loyal to you, honor it. I know a handful of people that if they were to call me about an emergency I would be figuring out how to help regardless of my own situation.

How do I feel about ISTJ's?

I know I love Kavalan and think a great deal of him, but then again he's the only ISTJ I have really got to know on the forum. If they are all like Kav, then I think they're pretty cool.

Last edited:
:m163:

hee

Attachments

• Photo_00006.jpg
    Photo_00006.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Ria
LOL awesome picture is awesome (and a bit creepy, but that makes it MORE awesome)!

I would be giving thumbs up but this webcam doesnt have a delay...

How do INFJs view ISTJs?

I avoid them at all costs! It is better for both of us that we avoid each other. It is neither of our faults. It is our brain wiring. INFJs are wired in a way that extremely wares out the mental battery of the ISTJ and vice versa. Everything they need, we lack and everything we need they lack. The only point of connection is their Fi will be attracted to our Fe yes-man isms and our sporadic Ni/Ti/Se bursts of energy will find safety resting on the tired back of the steady ISTJ. Other than that, the ways we communicate, it is like speaking a completely different language. We come off cold and insensitive to them and they to us. If either of us is immature, we will actually cause harm to the other.

If you get an ISTJ in an interview for a job for example, forget about it. If you have to work with one, I pity you. It will be a time of "growth" for both of you.

I have a boss who is ISTJ. She is very mature about it. But we both come away from our encounters utterly drained. Life will be better for both of us when I change work.

If you get an ISTJ in an interview for a job for example, forget about it.

I just interviewed two people today, and can confirm that you are indeed correct in this case.

Reactions: acd