Islamofascists bomb an airport in Brussels. | INFJ Forum

Islamofascists bomb an airport in Brussels.

JJJA

Permanent Fixture
Jun 13, 2015
MBTI
Na
Enneagram
Over 30 innocent people confirmed dead, 250 wounded.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35869254

Update: Third explosion at a metro station.

_88891444_bombthree.png

I can't be bothered to discuss this, but I am sure many of you would like to.

Last edited:
I am in favor of when these people are caught. .. taking them to a public square and keeping them alive as all of the skin on their body is pealed off. Then throwing salt on them and letting the birds finish the rest.

It makes my heart aches seeing this happening to people all over the world... it's just scary to know that it's dangerous no matter where you are.that the world is not safe anymore.I just donno how to express my feelings towards innocent people getting killed. Fuck this shit.
I wish we never existed. Animals would do much better than us

Reactions: invisible
It makes my heart aches seeing this happening to people all over the world... it's just scary to know that it's dangerous no matter where you are.that the world is not safe anymore.I just donno how to express my feelings towards innocent people getting killed. Fuck this shit.
I wish we never existed. Animals would do much better than us

We have to rise above it, despite it, and against it.

We are humans and we are better than this.

Last edited:
We have to rise above it, despite it, and against it.

Correct. The second you start living in fear of these people and basically giving up your regular life to that fear, the more you give power to these kinds of people.

If these groups want religious warfare they'll likely end up getting it, but not before they kill and destroy a lot more.

I am in favor of when these people are caught. .. taking them to a public square and keeping them alive as all of the skin on their body is pealed off. Then throwing salt on them and letting the birds finish the rest.

How would you peal it off? Would you start with a sharp knife, or fingernails?

This wouldn't make us any better than them. Torture is never excusable. That doesn't mean they shouldn't be stopped, but this is completely unnecessary and would simply be another crime against humanity.

I also agree with the sentiment others have shared that one should live in awareness, but not necessarily fear. That is indeed giving groups like this more power over us.

This wouldn't make us any better than them. Torture is never excusable. That doesn't mean they shouldn't be stopped, but this is completely unnecessary and would simply be another crime against humanity.

I also agree with the sentiment others have shared that one should live in awareness, but not necessarily fear. That is indeed giving groups like this more power over us.

I understand there are varying ways to look at it. My opinion is that it offers a potential deterrent. Many of these people apparently do not care if they die, I think some may care about the way they die.
Ill never have to make the choice which is probably a good thing for them.

I understand there are varying ways to look at it. My opinion is that it offers a potential deterrent. Many of these people apparently do not care if they die, I think some may care about the way they die.
Ill never have to make the choice which is probably a good thing for them.

Alright, take out the human element, and just look at it logically. This was in part precipitated simple cartoons and the capture of Salah Abdeslam, who as I'm sure you know was one of the individuals responsible for the Paris attacks. These were acts of terror and revenge for a mere capture. What do you think will happen to the people of Belgium if the culprits are brought into a public square and flayed alive? It would be a humiliating and horrific way to die, certainly, but they'd likely be made martyrs, justification for further bloodshed. I know you think it would be a deterrent, but just think about it.

Alright, take out the human element, and just look at it logically. This was in part precipitated simple cartoons and the capture of Salah Abdeslam, who as I'm sure you know was one of the individuals responsible for the Paris attacks. These were acts of terror and revenge for a mere capture. What do you think will happen to the people of Belgium if the culprits are brought into a public square and flayed alive? It would be a humiliating and horrific way to die, certainly, but they'd likely be made martyrs, justification for further bloodshed. I know you think it would be a deterrent, but just think about it.
If they commit these crimes in the name of their religion, they should be prevented from practising that religion.

Last edited:

Your argument is an old one. Dont commit violence in hopes of stemming violence. The problem that many people do not realize is that it makes no difference. Angering them further will not cause them to go to level 11 so to speak. They will kill just as they have done.
In any case flaying people alive isnt an option. I think the UN looks poorly upon it. My intent with what I said therefore was more about saying I would be ok with it for how upset the situation makes me. I am fully aware of the horrific nature of what I suggest and I am fine with it.

This makes me so sad... At first Paris and now this. What next??

Reactions: Satori
If the commit these crimes in the name of their religion, they should be prevented from practicing that religion.

There are many ways to prevent such a thing. What would be your suggestion?

Your argument is an old one. Dont commit violence in hopes of stemming violence. The problem that many people do not realize is that it makes no difference. Angering them further will not cause them to go to level 11 so to speak. They will kill just as they have done.
In any case flaying people alive isnt an option. I think the UN looks poorly upon it. My intent with what I said therefore was more about saying I would be ok with it for how upset the situation makes me. I am fully aware of the horrific nature of what I suggest and I am fine with it.

I didn't necessarily say that, and agreed that they should be stopped. I am aware that lives on both sides will be lost before this is over, I merely questioned the methods. Your response and outrage is understood.

World needs more love. War will never make peace

As more of these type attacks happen, and I assume that they will continue somewhere for a while…those against them will be increasingly tempted to become more and more violent back at them and those who they feel are associated with them (possibly the whole religion in some eyes)…before long we will have and all out holy war on our hands, we will nuke ourselves into oblivion and deserve it.

Muslims cannot and should be prevented from practicing their faith and like many religions there are many variations of the faith. Western society has as one its tenants freedom of religion, and this is right which cannot be swept away, because it is a fundamental human right. All people living in Western society have basic values which they must accept and tolerance is one of those. However, ideology of Islamo-fascism is not compatible with Western values and cannot be tolerated. Once an individual accepts the tenants of this ideology it would seem that violence is its logical conclusion. This ideology has as much to do with nationalism as it does with religion. So what can we do now? How do we keep ourselves safe without compromising our values? One of the ways is to build bridges into the immigrant communities in combination with strict enforcement of laws and early detection of radicalized individuals. Unfortunately Salah Abdeslam was able to evade authorities for so long it seems because he was aided by the community. This type of assistance must end, and radicals have to identified and isolated. We have to walk a "middle path" preserving our values and our safety.

In the interest of piece of mind I would like to point out that we are more likely to die in a car crash on the way to the airport than in a terrorist attack at an airport.

Live your life exactly as you have before. Love and smile the same as before.

Make just one change in response to this. Go out and make friends with a muslim