Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Is your soul Hippie, Punk, or Goth?
http://www.blogthings.com/isyoursoulhippiepunkorgothquiz/

goth.png

You Have a Goth Soul

You are complicated, and it would be oversimplifying to say you're obsessed with death.
You are attracted to the darker side of life, but you're also deeply spiritual.

You are curious with the world, and you're probably quite intellectual. You like to study obscure topics.
You are likely quite introverted and quiet. You prefer your own world to the world around you.

Last edited:
You Have a Hippie Soul

You are free as the wind, and you don't like following rules.
You're open minded and nonjudgemental. You just enjoy the journey of life.

You're neither a leader nor a follower. You're own your own blissful path.
You believe that people should love more and hate less. It's really that simple.

Goth, even after I changed a couple answers to my secondary choices.

You Have a Goth Soul
You are complicated, and it would be oversimplifying to say you're obsessed with death.

You are curious with the world, and you're probably quite intellectual. You like to study obscure topics.
You are likely quite introverted and quiet. You prefer your own world to the world around you.

You Have a Goth Soul

Why am I always the different one?

You Have a Goth Soul

Now you're not the only different one.

punk.png

You Have a Punk Soul

Even if you don't look particularly punk, deep down you're a rebel.
You stay true to your values, and you refuse to sell out.

Your taste tends to be unique and indie. You never follow the mainstream.
You have a few political causes you feel strongly about, but you prefer to work outside the system.

Not different, but unique.

Actually, I don't know. This test is pretty hard to manipulate. I still got goth even after switching two answers.

You are quite possibly the only S type on this forum. Stands to reason there will be differences

You are quite possibly the only S type on this forum. Stands to reason there will be differences

Corndogman and Quinlan are also S types but I guess so.

What then is so hippie about sensing then...?

You Have a Goth Soul

You Have a Hippie Soul

hippie.png

You're open minded
and nonjudgemental. You just enjoy the journey of life.

You believe that people should love more and hate less. It's really that simple.

I don't really see myself as a Hippie, but I've bolded the parts I agree with.

To be honest, I don't see myself as a Punk or a Goth, either. I see myself as "Normal," just a little more idealistic and intellectual than average.

Last edited:
Why is your icon so much better looking than the other two?!

Because the other two wear dark, depressing make-up and clothing. They tend to fixate on things like anger, depression, and death. The Hippies wore flowers in their hair, multicolored clothing, and were more about "nature," "love," "peace," and "life."

Come to think of it, I guess if those are the only three choices, I'd choose Hippie, because they're not as creepy and depressing as Goths and Punks, even if I'm not a nature lover. The main difference between myself and a Hippie is that I love technology, dress conservatively, see the benefits of social order, and am willing to follow others. Other than that, I suppose I value a lot of the same things.

Last edited:
True punk isn't depressing, but that Hot Topic crap is. Real punk is being true to yourself even if that means you are in direct conflict with what is deemed "normal", and fighting for what you believe it. It's basically about being yourself without feeling guilty about it.

With that being said...I got punk.

Hippie

You are free as the wind, and you don’t like following rules.
You’re open minded and nonjudgmental. You just enjoy the journey of life.
You’re neither a leader nor a follower. You’re on your own blissful path.
You believe that people should love more and hate less. It’s really that simple
:mhula:

I came out as a hippie, which makes sense, since I am probably the only one here who actually WAS one, living in communes, etc. Best years of my life.
Pax,
klutzo

You Have a Goth Soul

goth.png

Is Your Soul Hippie, Punk, or Goth?

The First Rule of Blogthings Is: You Don't Talk About Blogthings

You Have a Hippie Soul

You're open minded and nonjudgemental. You just enjoy the journey of life.