Is this Ni? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Is this Ni?

Perhaps not the ideal topic, but Ayrton Senna really gives me strong Ni (+Fi) vibes. I would say he is INTJ. Watch this interview, especially after 4:15.

And of course, if you didn't yet, do yourself a favor and watch the amazing documentary of Senna by Asif Kapadia.

Truly a great film

So I found an excellent video explaining Ni. The video is great, but I want to know if you identify with its description?

Ni is that annoying thing you can't explain to people who don't believe what you're saying. You then realize woah now I have to explain how I got here? I don't have the time, you then appease their fallacy with agreeableness.

The only exception is when you get drunk, you then try but fail miserably.

Ni is that annoying thing you can't explain to people who don't believe what you're saying. You then realize woah now I have to explain how I got here? I don't have the time, you then appease their fallacy with agreeableness.

The only exception is when you get drunk, you then try but fail miserably.

Yes. My understanding is that Ni doms don't like having to address the 'facts'. Their Ni patterns are more than sufficient. Fuck the facts, someone else can deal with that shit.

Reactions: bcrwz
Yes. My understanding is that Ni doms don't like having to address the 'facts'. Their Ni patterns are more than sufficient. Fuck the facts, someone else can deal with that shit.

I love facts I just don't like having to explain them in intricate detail. For example if I say the world follows natural laws which link us together. Someone says "prove it" I say go look at a fucking tree. Or someone says "the world is flat" I'll say "go stare at the sun for 20 minutes". I don't like taking the time explaining to deaf ears. I can see how it could be perceived as arrogant or cold but that's not a me problem, that's a you problem. Ni isn't an excuse that you're necessarily right. It's a high level of introspection that is highly convincing to the self. The reason for this is you have a disposition for connecting patterns and systems on a subconscious level. Sometimes my Ni has lead me very wrong based on my conscious state. It thrives in all states so you need to be very careful to keep your mental, psychical and spiritual state balanced. You could also look at it like Ni is triggered easily and very sensitive to images and sound on a subconscious level. It's almost like a super highway between the unconscious and the conscious. I believe this concept applies to all types I just believe Ni dominates are highly sensitive to it.

Reactions: Aaron Thyne and acd