innate need to care for others | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

innate need to care for others

Nothing brings it out. Its always there. I know its possible but... I also know that human nature will always kill it. I suppose its one of the reasons I become so irate about things I cannot change. Insert shrug here.

Maybe that's why INTJ's are so often drawn to INFJ's...cos we still have the faith

Maybe that's why INTJ's are so often drawn to INFJ's...cos we still have the faith

Maybe. From my own observation I know that people here seem more "aware" of whats going on around them. Its hardly, "oh look at the shiny object!" Being able to look at the world past eating, breathing etc is something not found in the vast majority of the population I think.

Having nit give up the faith as you say does not seemed to have progressed the world in a more positive direction all in all. Then again I personally am drawn to Disney programs which display much the same idea so perhaps you are onto something.

Maybe. From my own observation I know that people here seem more "aware" of whats going on around them. Its hardly, "oh look at the shiny object!" Being able to look at the world past eating, breathing etc is something not found in the vast majority of the population I think.

Having nit give up the faith as you say does not seemed to have progressed the world in a more positive direction all in all. Then again I personally am drawn to Disney programs which display much the same idea so perhaps you are onto something.

Well i think that why change is so difficult is that one person can't do it...or at least generally speaking

I think it needs lots of people working together

And there's the difficult part...gettign enough people to believe in something at the same time and to coordinate their efforts in order to actually effect change

That's my belief...that one day we will collectively achieve it

I get exposed to a lot of Disney and i'm wary of it..without going off on a big conspiracy tangent.....if you think about what every story has...it has a 'goodie' and a 'baddie'

From a young age children can be heard saying with authority: ''he's the baddie''

They are taught from a young age that there is a protagonist and an antagonist

They're so innocent....they have no malice in them...only what the world rubs off on them

Disney teaches them that there are goodies and baddies and right there their innocence is lost

Well i think that why change is so difficult is that one person can't do it...or at least generally speaking

I think it needs lots of people working together

And there's the difficult part...gettign enough people to believe in something at the same time and to coordinate their efforts in order to actually effect change

That's my belief...that one day we will collectively achieve it

I get exposed to a lot of Disney and i'm wary of it..without going off on a big conspiracy tangent.....if you think about what every story has...it has a 'goodie' and a 'baddie'

From a young age children can be heard saying with authority: ''he's the baddie''

They are taught from a young age that there is a protagonist and an antagonist

They're so innocent....they have no malice in them...only what the world rubs off on them

Disney teaches them that there are goodies and baddies and right there their innocence is lost

Disney movies are simplistic in that way. At least most are. Perhaps thats what I find attractive about them. I liked them as a kid when the world seemed like a more simple place. Disney movies remind me what it was like to be a kid. Before I had been exposed to the real world.

Disney movies are simplistic in that way. At least most are. Perhaps thats what I find attractive about them. I liked them as a kid when the world seemed like a more simple place. Disney movies remind me what it was like to be a kid. Before I had been exposed to the real world.

sure we were all raised on them

They do have some roots in german fairytales which are cautionary takes to children

They're very clear cut....but i guess as we get older the lines sometimes blur