[INFJ] - INFJs... WHY? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] INFJs... WHY?

LOL...wat?

"You're still talking, about the fact that you are talking about nothing. And somehow you are still managing to say nothing while talking about the fact that you are saying nothing. "

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

This quote reminds me of my INTP husband. I am pretty sure he has said that exact phrase to me before.

"did it ever occur to you that you're not very complex you're just very innarticulate. No. No, I will not cuddle you. You're a dude. Thats not what dudes do."

"Your dog is ugly as fuck."

omg i died laughing.

Aww, stereotypes based on a system of stereotyping. How cute.

I watched a few of this guys videos just now... he's kind of a moron. All the time he wasted posting these boring videos he could have done something fulfilling in his life like eat a lead salad nail nails through his palms, or shave his scrotum with a filet knife.

Reactions: muir
@muir wtf? Explain.

Cuz this guy actually really likes INFJs...

For someone who likes INFJ's he says a lot of things about them that aren't true

He seems frustrated with INFJ's...come on where's the love?

I don't even own a dog :)

Reactions: Billy
This is horribly inaccurate, I don't own a dog!

I couldn't follow this. Poor narrative structure.

Edit. Holy shit people love to talk about their types on youtube.

I couldn't follow this. Poor narrative structure.

Edit. Holy shit people love to talk about their types on youtube.

He's not talking about his type he's talking about another type (he's said before he's not an INFJ)

Guys it's all a matter of perspective.

With all respect (i'm not meaning any bad feeling towards you, niffer) could you pleae explain to me what the perspective is here?

With all respect (i'm not meaning any bad feeling towards you, niffer) could you pleae explain to me what the perspective is here?

I was kind of joking by saying that.

Anyway, this "WHY" video is one of a series. He's doing one for every type. It's not like an INFJ hatred thing.

P.S. If you guys couldn't tell, this video is a joke video too. Seriously, very disappointed in y'all. How could it be real? I thought you'd see this refrigerator.

I was kind of joking by saying that.

Anyway, this "WHY" video is one of a series. He's doing one for every type. It's not like an INFJ hatred thing.

P.S. If you guys couldn't tell, this video is a joke video too. Seriously, very disappointed in y'all. How could it be real? I thought you'd see this refrigerator.

I've just found a lot in his videos that i disagree with

If he was saying stuff i felt was true i'd laugh but it just seems like the random creation of his confused mind

I've just found a lot in his videos that i disagree with

If he was saying stuff i felt was true i'd laugh but it just seems like the random creation of his confused mind

What's so confused? He goes off experiences with people he knows in real life.

What's so confused? He goes off experiences with people he knows in real life.

I know an INFJ like this in real life, so I found it pretty amusing.

I got bored waiting for him to think about what to say about why they piss him off. /ISFP