[INFJ] - INFJs... WHY? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] INFJs... WHY?

What's so confused? He goes off experiences with people he knows in real life.

Maybe he's confused about what those people are

And if he isn't confused about that then he's confused in trying to use snap shots of their day to create stereotypes based around personality types

All INFJ guys want to cuddle him and stand right up close to him?

Come on.....sounds more like one of his pals has the hots for him and that has got nothing to do with his friends personality type

It's totally a joke video and I think he is adorable... maybe not the right word, but I watch his videos all the time. He later corrects wrong musings, but it's interesting to me to see someone confidently leading me on a journey when they don't actually seem to know where we're going and getting distracted all along the way. ;)

There are too much think in this thread. Yeah, it's just a joke vid.

There are too much think in this thread.

908-futurama-fry-meme-template.jpg

Can't tell if it's too much think... or not enough.

Reactions: Jill Hives
Guilty of most, but not all of these.

Ps-I bet he wanted to say, "Your cat is fucking ugly", but he figured his video would get flagged...XD

Where'd you get that from?

He said ''i don't want to cuddle, you're a dude and that's not what dude's do''...or something close to that

I don't agree that all INFJ guys want to cuddle their male friends so i said perhaps what is more likely is that his friend who wants to cuddle with him and who stands too close to him in gym class and who keeps ''getting up in his grill'' maybe has the hots for him and that if he does have the hots for him that is not because he is an INFJ that is because he is gay

....and then you gave me a thumbs down

Reactions: the and barbad0s
He said ''i don't want to cuddle, you're a dude and that's not what dude's do''...or something close to that

I don't agree that all INFJ guys want to cuddle their male friends so i said perhaps what is more likely is that his friend who wants to cuddle with him and who stands too close to him in gym class and who keeps ''getting up in his grill'' maybe has the hots for him and that if he does have the hots for him that is not because he is an INFJ that is because he is gay

I'm pretty sure he was just over exaggerating for comedic effect.

I watched a few of this guys videos just now... he's kind of a moron. All the time he wasted posting these boring videos he could have done something fulfilling in his life like eat a lead salad nail nails through his palms, or shave his scrotum with a filet knife.

Someones in a mood.

Or maybe he's cuddly because of Fe and doesn't have a good idea of physical placement because his Se sux

Gay is something you made up! Bromantic =/= gay

I'm pretty sure he was just over exaggerating for comedic effect.

I'm kinda looking at it in the context of all the other things i've heard him say about INFJ's on the videos he's posted here

It then builds an impression in my mind of what he's about

He's not about celebrating INFJ's. That's fine, constructive criticism can be good as well....but it needs to be accurate

The mud he's slinging won't stick to an INFJ

Or maybe he's cuddly because of Fe and doesn't have a good idea of physical placement because his Se sux

Gay is something you made up! Bromantic =/= gay

Maybe its a cultural thing

In Scotland the guys don't cuddle each other unless they're gay. I mean we might in a tender moment share a hug...i'm fine to hug now and again if the moment feels right....but cuddling is quite intimate...its generally done between people who are physical intimates

The mud he's slinging won't stick to an INFJ

Why don't you give some kind of example. Otherwise, all you're doing is slinging mud of your own. I can't recall him saying anything critical about any type. All he says are random observations that some people happen to disagree with.

This is so fucking lame. What a way to ruin a thread that was supposed to be amusing. I'd rather just close it if there just have to be a couple asshurt people taking it this way.

If something isn't celebratory, that means it's critical. Okay.

Reactions: grt$5vb and 5r6jhd
Why don't you give some kind of example. Otherwise, all you're doing is slinging mud of your own. I can't recall him saying anything critical about any type. All he says are random observations that some people happen to disagree with.

This is so fucking lame. What a way to ruin a thread that was supposed to be amusing. I'd rather just close it if there just have to be a couple asshurt people taking it this way.

There's a thread here somewhere where he said something about INFJ's and i said i thought that was total BS and that maybe instead of constantly making videos that told INFJ's how they supposedly are he should make a video telling us about something he does know about which is ---insert his personality type here----

I'll try and find it for you

Just bare in mind what i've explained before that INFJ's are the minority type and they often get a hard time off other types. This forum has the potential to be a place where INFJ's can come and meet other INFJ's and maybe not be abused for a while

By 'abuse' i mean people giving their innacurate and misguided opinions about INFJ's

A lot of people talk a lot but don't listen so well. If they listened more and talked less they would know more. An example is this guy in the clip above. He says that the INFJ is talking about nothing constantly and that he could sum up what the INFJ is saying in a few words and that the INFJ is inarticulate

So he's saying INFJ's are long winded, say nothing and say it badly

I disagree with that and i think that is a slur. My experience of INFJ's on this forum is that they are very articulate, are very succinct with their langauge and are very insightful, don't post as much as the other types and far from talking too much tend to be very good listeners

I'll try and find that thread i mentioned and will post a link if i can

A lot of people talk a lot but don't listen so well. If they listened more and talked less they would know more. An example is this guy in the clip above. He says that the INFJ is talking about nothing constantly and that he could sum up what the INFJ is saying in a few words and that the INFJ is inarticulate

So he's saying INFJ's are long winded, say nothing and say it badly

I disagree with that and i think that is a slur. My experience of INFJ's on this forum is that they are very articulate, are very succinct with their langauge and are very insightful, don't post as much as the other types and far from talking too much tend to be very good listeners

HAHAHAHA THIS IS SO IRONIC CONSIDERING WHAT *ALL* YOUR POSTS ARE LIKE

He. is. joking. muir, please. It's enough.

My posts are trying to deal with massive topics in just very few posts. Even though some of the posts are long, they are packed with info and are clearly written; they are often an attempt to lay out the broad strokes of what are topics that many people have written entire books about

Here's a thread i found where this guy said somethig i disagreed with: http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23688

As you'll see in the thread I said the following:

''I disagree

INFJ's are doers and have plenty of drive, they are just not always motivated by the same things as others''

I'll try and find that other thread now

Drama!

Reactions: barbad0s