[INFJ] - INFJs Who Are Looking for their Spiritual Family | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] INFJs Who Are Looking for their Spiritual Family

Pluto

Jun 21, 2014
MBTI
INFJ
Hi everyone,

As an INFJ, I've always felt like an alien on Earth. I was wondering how many other INFJs also feel that they have not yet found their true spiritual family. Join in the discussion and share your thoughts!

Pluto :)

Some of us INTJs feel the same way :)

Actually people have called me an alien... even my mom! (affectionately of course.) I'm just different than most people in general. You could say I had found my "true spiritual family" of friends. But it was temporary. It was my last year in high school. Before that I felt like an outsider. College went similarly and I made those friends that really "get" me right in the end. Now it's like that again, only I made those new friends at the beginning. These friends moved back to America several months later. It's the military... I get to meet a fairly huge amount of different people but never for long :(

Sorry for my little rant XD
I am glad that at least I know what I want. Thanks to having those kinds of friends in my life that I could term my spiritual family -I know what it's like to be truly part of a group of people that fully accepts you and your quirks. I want more than anything to find that again. There's a friend here and there but being part of a group that accepts me for who I am, a group that accepts every quirky kindhearted member -that's just the best. When you find something like this, hold onto it~

Some of us INTJs feel the same way :)

Actually people have called me an alien... even my mom! (affectionately of course.) I'm just different than most people in general. You could say I had found my "true spiritual family" of friends. But it was temporary. It was my last year in high school. Before that I felt like an outsider. College went similarly and I made those friends that really "get" me right in the end. Now it's like that again, only I made those new friends at the beginning. These friends moved back to America several months later. It's the military... I get to meet a fairly huge amount of different people but never for long :(

Sorry for my little rant XD
I am glad that at least I know what I want. Thanks to having those kinds of friends in my life that I could term my spiritual family -I know what it's like to be truly part of a group of people that fully accepts you and your quirks. I want more than anything to find that again. There's a friend here and there but being part of a group that accepts me for who I am, a group that accepts every quirky kindhearted member -that's just the best. When you find something like this, hold onto it~

Hi Keirouen,

You're fortunate to have had the experience of a group of people who truly accepts you. People with whom I have interacted with over the years accept me on a superficial level because I know in my heart that they live emotionally and spiritually in a different world from mine. They might argue that they know me well, but I know for a fact that they don't. People might use the same words (i.e., "friends", "love") but they are translated into very different meanings and actions.

Pluto :)

I dont know that I would say I feel alien as much as I would say I feel as if this earth isnt necessarily my true home.

Dont get me wrong, I love this place. I love nature and being outdoors but, society feels completely out of place, it feels alien.

Reactions: flower