[INFJ] - INFJs Who Are Looking for their Spiritual Family | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] INFJs Who Are Looking for their Spiritual Family

Discussion in 'Relationships and Sociology' started by Pluto, Jun 26, 2014.

Share This Page

More threads by Pluto
  1. Pluto

Pluto Newbie

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Hi everyone,

As an INFJ, I've always felt like an alien on Earth. I was wondering how many other INFJs also feel that they have not yet found their true spiritual family. Join in the discussion and share your thoughts!

Pluto :)

2. Keirouen

Keirouen Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    intj
    Some of us INTJs feel the same way :)

Actually people have called me an alien... even my mom! (affectionately of course.) I'm just different than most people in general. You could say I had found my "true spiritual family" of friends. But it was temporary. It was my last year in high school. Before that I felt like an outsider. College went similarly and I made those friends that really "get" me right in the end. Now it's like that again, only I made those new friends at the beginning. These friends moved back to America several months later. It's the military... I get to meet a fairly huge amount of different people but never for long :(

Sorry for my little rant XD
    I am glad that at least I know what I want. Thanks to having those kinds of friends in my life that I could term my spiritual family -I know what it's like to be truly part of a group of people that fully accepts you and your quirks. I want more than anything to find that again. There's a friend here and there but being part of a group that accepts me for who I am, a group that accepts every quirky kindhearted member -that's just the best. When you find something like this, hold onto it~

3. OP
    Pluto

Pluto Newbie

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Hi Keirouen,

You're fortunate to have had the experience of a group of people who truly accepts you. People with whom I have interacted with over the years accept me on a superficial level because I know in my heart that they live emotionally and spiritually in a different world from mine. They might argue that they know me well, but I know for a fact that they don't. People might use the same words (i.e., "friends", "love") but they are translated into very different meanings and actions.

Pluto :)

4. Eventhorizon

Eventhorizon Permanently relocated
    Banned

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    I dont know that I would say I feel alien as much as I would say I feel as if this earth isnt necessarily my true home.

Dont get me wrong, I love this place. I love nature and being outdoors but, society feels completely out of place, it feels alien.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    flower likes this.