[INFJ] - INFJs and Internet Dating Sites | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] INFJs and Internet Dating Sites

MY HARDCORE OPINION!​

Nice pages don not necessary make nice people.​

BUT....I thought the internet was always right...?

Do you believe INFJs are more likely to use an internet dating site to meet a partner? I'm thinking yes because it may be easier to meet someone for an INFJ rather than just being out in the world talking with strangers, etc.

But, even as an ENFP, I find this exhausting and stressful because what do you say to the person at the end of the evening? What if you don't want to see the person again but don't want to hurt that person's feelings? I would think that dating would be even more stressful for an INFJ.

How long before you think you would start to feel like a person could be the right person for you?

Would you keep looking at other profiles on a dating site until you had firmly decided you had met a potentially good person for you? How long would it take you to decide if a person was potentially right for you? How often would you like to see someone if you did feel the person might be a good fit? I'm thinking the more heavily introverted the INFJ is, the less they would want to see the person.

As an ENFP, we think about the person we're interested in constantly. Are INFJs like this?

Thanks!
Wow, I guess that everything depends on the person, and if for you it's tiresomely to see the person every day, then for another person is some kind of desire. Really, maybe, you simply didn't meet the right person, who would make you happy and desire to see him all the day, permanently. Personally I had such situation, because I met the right person in these interracial dating apps free, and I corresponded with that woman almost all the day, it really took about 2 weeks to know her and to understand that she is a good person for me

Wow, I guess that everything depends on the person, and if for you it's tiresomely to see the person every day, then for another person is some kind of desire. Really, maybe, you simply didn't meet the right person, who would make you happy and desire to see him all the day, permanently. Personally I had such situation, because I met the right person in these interracial dating apps free, and I corresponded with that woman almost all the day, it really took about 2 weeks to know her and to understand that she is a good person for me
ad