[INFJ] - INFJs and high school | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] INFJs and high school

high school can be a tough place for an infj. try surrounding yourself with a few good friends and become a small isolated group that can comment on the absurdity of the whole experience. that's what i did and it actually made high school kind of great.

another thing that a few people have touched on is that it is vital that you don't see this period of your life as "the high school period" but as the "formative years" period. focus on finding out who you are. you're obviously someone with a great sense of perspective and intuition (duh) so use that to your advantage and ask yourself what the best way of life for you would be. is it a job title? a religious path? a self-reliance path?

always aim for the most unattainable goal and work to get towards it. even if you don't get there, you'll be on the trajectory of that goal. fuck, i sound like oprah. but it's true.

I was very popular in secondary school. Part of just about every clique. Was class president, took part in a lot of interesting clubs and activities. I even enjoyed gym, amazing as that may sound.

Not the best days of my life, but still pretty good.

I'm currently learning about my shadow. It sucks.

I really didn't like High School like "The Cliques". I do not miss it. HS is a challenging environment for us INFJ's to thrive in. Its not impossible though. You might find some things in common with other people in HS though like sports or different hobbies. I used to talk about sports with other people in my classes. Made HS a lot easier looking back on it now.