INFJ - what job do you do? Are you happy and fulfilled? | Page 26 | INFJ Forum

INFJ - what job do you do? Are you happy and fulfilled?

the-difference-today-is-that-they-have-more-effective-ways-v0-8s6vukc6ugfc1.jpeg

should-occasionally-skip-the-avocado-toast-i-guess-v0-i3qe4q8scjfc1.png

WOW, an older one........

I worked in the Northeastern area of the U.S.A. . In the woods as a Forester. It didn't pay a lot but I enjoyed it. I now work for a company that contracts to town to do state mandated reassessments. I also work as an Assessor in several towns. Not really rewarding but it pays very well.

Locally the state has turned into a welfare office. You don't want to work, well...fine a good excuse and maybe we'll pay you to sit on your ever spreading ass. Looking for a job? We'll help you keep your car going, electric bill, fuel bill, food, cable, internet, cell phone, no problem .... we give you a debt card that we recharge twice a month. Can't pay your real estates taxes? No problem we still have Wuhan Flu money to use...we'll take care of it.

But yes.....there is a group of people out there that are working or willing to work that are just skimming by. Thanks to our govt. allowing goods that were manufactured here be made elsewhere of poorer quality and imported. A lot of expensive garbage out there. Then there's the importing of oil, while ours goes elsewhere or remains in the ground. I have a cousin who drilled 30 years ago. Those wells are still capped......go figure.

Freakin greed.