INFJ - what job do you do? Are you happy and fulfilled?

Bizzy Bi

Two
MBTI
INFJ
Hi I am new to this site and appolgise because I am sure you've had this question posted many a time before but I am really interested if you could tell me what job you do, and if you are fulfilled by it.

I have worked in a health analyst job for 5 years, I have a primary and secondary degree and other qualifications, but I don't seem to be getting anywhere.

I have recently left to UK to move to Austalia, and now I have no job I am taking the time to re-evaluate what I want to do.

So I wondered what other INFJs do and if they are happy, selfishly so I can see if it would suit me!!

Oh Hai Thar :D

ShaiGar_INFJ_Womenz_Beware.jpg

Where about in Australia?

I'm not currently employed, but I am quite happy.

Hi I am new to this site and appolgise because I am sure you've had this question posted many a time before but I am really interested if you could tell me what job you do, and if you are fulfilled by it.

I have worked in a health analyst job for 5 years, I have a primary and secondary degree and other qualifications, but I don't seem to be getting anywhere.

I have recently left to UK to move to Austalia, and now I have no job I am taking the time to re-evaluate what I want to do.

So I wondered what other INFJs do and if they are happy, selfishly so I can see if it would suit me!!

I'm in health care as well! Nurse. Though I think it may be to hard on the INFJ soul-I'm far too sensitive, both for myself and for my patients.

I think we do well as advocates for others. My best day is when I can just sit with a patient and hold their hand, comfort a patient/family member, actively promote a major and positive change. Robots will eventually be able to do everything else I do, but they can never be taught empathy and love.

Pray tell, I wonder why ! ! !

Interior Desiger. Love it. Work from home. My website is all about helping people understand their unique style, defining it and creating a harmonious, functioning environment.

Retook the test...It appears that I am equally an INFJ and INFP. Counselor and Healer.

I'll eventually need to get a job in the real world and am avoiding it.

I'm a full time mother, a part time wife (husband works onsite away from home 6 days a week since August and until December, and travels extensively always), with 7 pets and a big house that seems to be perpetually awash in pet hair.

In theory, it's what I want to do; I'm happier than I was in a corporate environment, though I somehow feel far less "powerful". I can't honestly say I feel happy. I can't honestly say I feel fulfilled... but I do feel competent and successful, albeit a bit taken for granted. This life tends to exacerbate my "wandering off in my mind" spells far more than working outside of the house did, but I MUCH prefer the limited human contact.

My greatest concern - at this point in my life - is that I have no idea whatsoever what WOULD make me feel happy and fulfilled, and that is very disconcerting.

interior designer would be an awesome job!

the closest thing i have to a job right now is singing for a band. otherwise... i'm currently taking theology at uni - wish i got paid for it, though :D

I'm currently an administrator. But I don't like it. I dropped out of my masters degree last year (impulsive decision making...made the wrong choice!) I am working to build up a writing portfolio in my spare time. Writing scripts for independent productions companies and stuff like that. Writing would be my dream job.

I'm currently a year 12 student...but I would like to study law/politics & international relations. So hopefully end up working in a legal profession...or get involved in humanitarian endeavours.

Let's see what happens!

bump

Tourism and real estate. Not fulfilled atm cause the season is dead and my back aches sitting around all day. I actually prefer doing less social effort-requiring tasks like picking people up and driving them around to tryingf to sell or rent out a property to a potential customer.

Makes me think long distance truck driver would be for me. In Canada.

I'm still studying but a part time lifeguard.
its not particularly exciting but at least it gives me some cash to spend and the people there are nice.

I'd like to be a travel photographer though. that or an IO psychologist

I work in information systems. Recently got a job with a defense contractor overseas. For the most part I like working with computers/networks. There's always a solution to everything and quite a bit of outside duh box thinking.

My dream job would be to be an inventor of useful gadgets and innovative solutions to common problems.

Or a fighter pilot B)

Last edited:
I'm a Chartered Accountant. I've been working in audit for the past few years. It's been challenging, and definitely educational, but I wouldn't call it "fulfilling" work. I'm thinking of moving into the non-profit or government sectors, because I'd like to do something that makes more of a difference.

Back