INFJ + ISFJ = ? | INFJ Forum

INFJ + ISFJ = ?

It depends on the values the SJ has. If they have values that clash, you're doomed. That is true of most people in general though.

Otherwise, I think the relationship would work well, but there are conditions. I don't know what the conditions are.

S vs N values could be a big problem not to mention it is said that J is the INFJ's weakest trait and we appear to be more like ''P's'', I would just find this to be very conflicting if either side is immature, I usually have a hard time relation to SJ's the most.

I've been trained to understand and get along with ISFJs since birth; my dad and my mom are both ISFJs xD

No surprise that my girlfriend is also ISFJ, the reason I was asking ;P

It works out for me (INFJ) but I think it might be more so my life experience o__O;

I just confirmed that one of the people I work with at night is an ISFJ. I get along with her really well. I am finding that I get along SJ's actually rather well. ESTJ's still prove to be a problem type for me though. NTP's give me the biggest headach out of all the types.

Last edited:
I think my Mum is an ISFJ. I'm not sure though. Even though she is incredibly warm and outgoing with her friends over the phone and suggesting they go out, she spends a significant amount of time at home when she isn't working and would prefer to watch TV and listen to music most of the time. She seems most comfortable in her home environment and prefers that.

Though, the complete lack of understanding between me and her was really painful growing up. She was completely clueless as to how to really raise me emotionally I suppose. I still have a lot of resentment for that.

I think my Mum is an ISFJ. I'm not sure though. Even though she is incredibly warm and outgoing with her friends over the phone and suggesting they go out, she spends a significant amount of time at home when she isn't working and would prefer to watch TV and listen to music most of the time. She seems most comfortable in her home environment and prefers that.

Though, the complete lack of understanding between me and her was really painful growing up. She was completely clueless as to how to really raise me emotionally I suppose. I still have a lot of resentment for that.

Weird. My mom's ISFJ and she's not like that at all o___O; Well, she is very homebody; but she definitely knew how to raise me emotionally.

I think it will work if you treat the person like a human and not an MBTI combination.

Reactions: bamf
I agree, emotionally well-balanced people will not have the negative traits that emotionally imbalanced people will have.

Anyways resentment sucks, its like taking poison and expecting the other person to get sick.