INFJ ex-bf moved on really fast | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

INFJ ex-bf moved on really fast

I don't think INTP are naturally accepting. I think we are bad seeing points of views that differ from our own. One thing is the exploring phase, when you are still searching for "the truth". This is the Ne phase, we could say. But once we settle on a certain truth or philosophy, we tend to percieve everyone else as wrong. The catch is that once our philosphy changes over time, it is very embarassing to look back and see how judgemental we were to others.

It's like someone who just read Marx and suddenly percieves everyone who has a normal job and isn't a radical leftis as a capitalist pig. That's INTP at their worst.

Thankfully, the intellectual honesty makes us constantly re-evaluate our beliefs so that over time they become more balanced and comprehansive. INTP perhaps benefits from aging more than any other type.

That's my experience.
I agree. In fact I think your default is to question.

INTP x INTP is a weird experience. Like I have had it before. It's like we can both instantly see how each other looks at things in such a nuanced way, and we have reasons we believe what we believe

INTP x INTP relationships would be comfortable for a little bit because we might find comfort in someone who might "get it", but I don't they would hold long-term because we need something else

INTP x INFP. I don't know. I certainly get along with INFPs. I only have had a few romantic encounters with them. I think we are better off with ENFP all things equal. Personal opinion. I am very high on Ne and maybe slightly more of extroverted INTP so I don't know

I'm quoting Taylor Swift on this one.

"got a long list of ex lovers---"

Reactions: ClevelandINTP
Question is also humoring to an extent. Like there's an absence of judgement
Yup which is weird because for someone supposedly intuitive and perceptive, isn't it obvious?

Truth is apparent and often self explanatory. That truth is subjective is only a perspective.

Your first statement is negated by the second

giphy.gif