INFJ ex-bf moved on really fast | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

INFJ ex-bf moved on really fast

That is excellent news. Good on you for poking your head out of your comfort zone. Keep at it and you'll find yourself even further along in a few weeks. I'm very happy to hear about all this progress you're making <3

As long as they're not giving you the daily report on stuff you don't need to hear, it's all good :)

This may or may not be of some comfort to you, but you have no idea how quickly your life can change in three months. You have three years until twenty-five; another seven until you're thirty. You might get your wish. You might not. What matters is the journey that colours in your life between goal posts. You're gonna do a lot of growing between now and even a year from now. You'll see.

Sometimes things will line up so quickly, so crazy perfect, you won't even know what hit you. It's just, bam, you make a decision and your whole life changes. Don't worry about planning things you can't control. Things have a way of working themselves out <3

Hmm, you have a point. I don't know where I'll be in a year. I just assumed that I'm going to be in the same place (which is what worries me). I totally didn't expect meeting my ex before then though so it's true... you never really know what will happen in the future. Waiting for that wonderful explosion in my life to come is the part where I have to be patient.

Yeah man, I've just had this life crisis as I'm slowly approaching 25 because some of my friends have gotten married/or going to get married or have children already.

Lol it sounds stupid but ever since I was dating my ex, I felt like I was all set for life. I knew we were going to move out of state, get a job, buy a house, and start a little family together. My purpose in life is not only live for myself but to also live for others (I wanted to bring life and give my potential children the best life possible). I was really happy with that. When the breakup happened, it all fell apart and all of a sudden, I didn't have a future anymore. I don't think exactly like that now, but you get what I mean. It was a bit dramatic.

Hmm, you have a point. I don't know where I'll be in a year. I just assumed that I'm going to be in the same place (which is what worries me). I totally didn't expect meeting my ex before then though so it's true... you never really know what will happen in the future. Waiting for that wonderful explosion in my life to come is the part where I have to be patient.

True, and sometimes life doesn't explode like that. Sometimes its the little steps that add up and take you where you need to go. Sometimes you meet someone now that you never expect to date and then a couple of years later, you realize you've been drifting toward them the whole time and end up in a wonderful relationship. Happened to me like that. You can't really anticipate life. It's always gonna surprise you.

Lol it sounds stupid but ever since I was dating my ex, I felt like I was all set for life. I knew we were going to move out of state, get a job, buy a house, and start a little family together. My purpose in life is not only live for myself but to also live for others (I wanted to bring life and give my potential children the best life possible). I was really happy with that. When the breakup happened, it all fell apart and all of a sudden, I didn't have a future anymore. I don't think exactly like that now, but you get what I mean. It was a bit dramatic.

Not stupid at all. You were in a serious relationship. Most people who are in serious relationships are there because they believe they have a future. It's perfectly understandable that you felt like this.

You'll get to your future one day. Just focus on your now and on the actionable things about your future -- like your career and interests. The right relationship will arrive in its own time and it'll be worth it :)