[INFJ] - INFJ Career Advice / What career track should I pursue? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] INFJ Career Advice / What career track should I pursue?

Paisley: what do you do for work?

Hi there,
Pretty interesting read I must say, never seen so similar thoughts until I found this forum. I believe I see where is everybody coming from, and as of now, compromise of all I see as a way not to get crazy. Which I am getting slowly but surely.
I always wanted some job where I could help people. After lifeguarding during my studying years, I focused around alternative medicine as my first career. By now I got astonishing knowledge, regardless of that, I never got successful, and became something like The Destroyer in this article: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/195-MBTI-The-Many-Faces-of-INFJ
As spirituality was always n.1 on my priorities list I realized already why I wasn`t successful. Messing up with karma of the people, anyway, irrelevant.
So now I was researching for any jobs where I could use my talents, and scrue the people, they don`t need my help. I am good in 3D stuff, technical things so I enrolled in CNC machines programming. 2 months long course I made in 2 weeks, and I already thought that I wasted 1 week from that. Teacher saying they never had a student like me, despite of that, I don`t enjoy it anymore... You should still pursue it saying teacher, you will be good at it, but I just can`t, not fun anymore. That brings me to Gul Dukat, cause I am realizing that my brain is just too crazy, and I wish I could just do anything and be okay with it.
After some research, and combining some other stuff like: astrology, human design (find it also very spot on, but little different aspects then MBTI, connects kabbalah, science and spirituality etc... who is interested https://docs.google.com/file/d/1eoL...DgPlC2uJvvGbDdF8YiCpCPiQVm/edit?usp=drive_web and create your chart), I was thinking that I could do Human resources, I believe I would be the best in this field, I could see the person as a picture(as much as it sounds funny, and can`t help only myself-or better say no such job is paid which I would like :D), and job despite being always the same, changes from person to person...who knows if I will like it, studys say chances are I should be happy doing it.
Or, one more thing I could learn easy, as Paisley, 3d modelling in Catia, Pro/E, Solid Works, Inventor and like...first page I encoutered when researching, website with hundreds of freelancers doing that tho, and I haven`t even started studying it. Is it worth pursuing? Job opportunies available? Could you please comment on this?
I would appreciate any comments, or job suggestions- I like the nature, some driving, sport, non routine work and my strongest skills are spatial orientation/3d stuff, quick learning ability, problem solving, creativity, intuition to mention a few.
I was thinking also to go to psychiatrist, if I told him how my brain works they would surely sign me of as crazy, but I gotta find out if they give me pension cause of my inability to work in this system lol :D