INFJ and Anger | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJ and Anger

maybe i did got angry at some point but i chose to walk away and unconsciously did the doorslam.

I'm not sure if i had put it in the right category, please relocate if it's wrong heh :sweatsmile:

anyway, i was wondering, given that we feel things strongly, are INFJs capable of doing bad things? like, being vindictive or something of some sort. have you ever been angry that you wanted to just hurt the person whose hurt you or had angered you?

reason i asked is because... there had been so many instances that i should've been mad or rage in anger but i often feel disappointed more.. i can't remember a time where i have been angry.. lol i just feel it isn't normal when people around me is telling me that i should be fuming... you know?
I'm the same way. Most of the time it's definitely just a severe disappointment or complete loss of faith in someone or something rather than anger. I do get angry, though. And I hate it when I do. I'm usually in such control of my thoughts, my actions, etc. In anger-mode, I feel out of control, and spit fire and brimstone.

:m140:

Thankfully it only happens once in a blue moon, and it takes a ton of crap to get me there. But just the fact that I put up with so much till I burst is also a disappointment, in myself.

When I get angry I take it out on others. I yell at them, push them away emotionally, and let them know that they're horrible people. It's very satisfying in the moment, but afterwards it sticks with me and (mostly) makes me feel bad about myself.

Living in Scandinavia, it's particularly enjoyable barking at strangers because we hate confrontations, and they back off. Don't get me wrong, I've only done it a few times in my life, but when people cut in line, act like assholes to other people, or honk at you in traffic, it's very gratifying.

I sometimes smash things when I'm angry. Sometimes I say intentionally hurtful things.

I can become very angry on behalf of another who has suffered an injustice, but tend not to do a whole lot beyond getting angry, I guess.

Reactions: Bellosome