INFJ 6w5 against ESTJ 6w7 | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJ 6w5 against ESTJ 6w7

@Trifoilum
You have two choices:
1) Bide your time in your father's home until you can afford to move out or,
2) Move out now and take full responsibility for your life.
Whichever you choose show him respect and patience. He may very well come to accept your choices when he can see with his own eyes that they do work.
*nods*
I think I have to learn to be resilient and persistent towards my goal, while being respectful. Not the easiest task, but I bet it's going to be very useful.
I've got other things to said but I think it's rather personal. Thanks a lot for the answer though!

le sigh. :m142:

It just doesn't work. Nothing does. I've been nice and cooperative. I've been aggressive and confrontational. I've given him the absolute cold shoulder. Tried using reason. He just closes off everything that defies his paradigm, it's as good as not existing at all.

I hate to be negative, but you're just not going to accomplish anything with him. If he were younger, less experienced or less self confident, maybe...but in their middle to old age, they are just a boulder than won't budge.

*hugs*
yeah, it's isn't the hardest thing to do; being negative against ESTJs....I understand your feeling.
I agreed, budging them is HARD, but you can crack several parts of the boulder. Tried that and it (MIRACULOUSLY) works.

The key is being nonconfrontational; even silence can be stabbing when used wrongly, and niceties can be hitting when used falsely. And to persevere with holding off pain for a greater purpose. (granted, there might be cultural differences in play here)

i can fax you my hunting crossbow if you want it. i just got some fresh infp darts from the mbti factory. guaranteed to make any type into infp in less than 2 hours.

money back guarantee is not guaranteed.

Reactions: uuu and Trifoilum