Impatient to See What Trump Will Actually Do | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Impatient to See What Trump Will Actually Do

That was even scarier than the war :D
Hopefully nothing happens :p

It's just so weird that citizens are friends but the government want each other dead! SO WEIRD!
Governments need to put their own citizens first, ahead of the citizens of other places. When that's done well, they can also try to help their neighbours as well. Unfortunately, it sounds as though your government might have some aspects of putting the citizens second to their own power in a greater degree than some other countries.

What can the people of Iran do to make the government work better for themselves?

I wouldn't worry about a war with China because Trump has already established a great working relationship.

a971186411fdc00554b37ae5bf713a42.jpg

So far, his appointments have been satisfying. The Carrier turnaround, while a relatively small matter, is a symbolic one.

Happy so far.

I also like that his post campaign tone is substantially more moderate than anticipated.

So far, his appointments have been satisfying. The Carrier turnaround, while a relatively small matter, is a symbolic one.

I'm sorry but this is a joke-- there's a sucker born every minute. All CEOs have to do now is threaten to move to production to Mexico, then watch as the incentives, tax breaks, and grants flow their way and fatten the bottom line and by extension their bonuses. Then after the media heat dies down move production to Mexico anyway.

This was all just political theatre and Conservatives being the sops they are sucked it up

Reactions: Littlelissa and acd
I also like that his post campaign tone is substantially more moderate than anticipated.

Who cares about the "tone"? Look at the people he is actually appointing, donors, cronies, religious fanatics (the cabinet so far reeks of Mike Pence). Moderate? Just Trump filling the swamp with a collection of insiders that would make Hillary Clinton look like a maverick.

Who cares about the "tone"? Look at the people he is actually appointing, donors, cronies, religious fanatics (the cabinet so far reeks of Mike Pence). Moderate? Just Trump filling the swamp with a collection of insiders that would make Hillary Clinton look like a maverick.
Reform is almost always most effective when conducted by insiders, than by outsiders. Surely you can see beyond your nose (however long, or short it may be), that the Washington swamp is fundamentally a greater problem of policies and practices, not of personalities.

However, if you wish to conduct "personality politics", in line with the outdated and failed Democrat practice, you will similarly both consolidate the prejudices of some, and alienate others.

Reform is almost always most effective when conducted by insiders, than by outsiders.

The usual post-factual Trumpian doublespeak. Elect Trump to reform a corrupt system, he's a billionaire maverick outsider who screwed the system for years, so he can populate his cabinet with connected insiders so they can reform the very system that have benefited from.

The usual post-factual Trumpian doublespeak. Elect Trump to reform a corrupt system, he's a billionaire maverick outsider who screwed the system for years, so he can populate his cabinet with connected insiders so they can reform the very system that have benefited from.
Would you rather someone like Clinton to attempt reform?

I can't get too annoyed with your futile bitterness... this has been a year of hard reality for you.

Reactions: the
There are certain jobs which are best done by slaves. The average American just can't handle that.

Futile bitterness? Not at a all I live in a country going in the right direction. Its just fun to skewer already apparent contradictions of the the so called Trump Revolution. I know you have no logical reply but to bring up Clinton, thats okay you keep on just believing regardless of what facts in front of your face are telling you. Doubleplusgood Trump.

Reactions: Littlelissa
Well, Trump and his Pentagon sponsors successfully pulled off a coup of epic proportions over the Neo Liberal establishment.

Now they have to fight to retain that position.

A war is being waged behind the scenes. Alliances are being destroyed and reshaped.

We live in remarkable times.

Reactions: Sandie33
Right now Trump is kicking ass and taking names. You can see the fear sweat out of Democrats. They know they can't control him but worse yet they can't stand up to him.
8 years and we may actually get a functioning country again.

The likes of Pelosi and Schumer? Going to be worth watching the sessions where they are all together with Trump. Should make for excellent entertainment when she is told to close her mouth and sit down.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
George Washington on partisan entrenchment:

I have already intimated to you the danger of Parties in the State… Let me now take a more comprehensive view, and warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the Spirit of Party generally.

This spirit, unfortunately, is inseparable from our nature, having its root in the strongest passions of the human Mind. It exists under different shapes in all Governments, more or less stifled, controlled, or repressed; but, in those of the popular form, it is seen in its greatest rankness, and is truly their worst enemy.

The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries which result gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of Public Liberty.

Without looking forward to an extremity of this kind (which nevertheless ought not to be entirely out of sight), the common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of party are sufficient to make it the interest and duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it.

It serves always to distract the Public Councils and enfeeble the Public administration. It agitates the community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms, kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection. It opens the door to foreign influence and corruption, which finds a facilitated access to the government itself through the channels of party passions. Thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another.

Whatever Trump does.... it cant possibly be worse than the last 8 years

You dont know anything about me and you certainly do not know where I have been in the world.

8 years of a President trying to break Americas back. Promoting and stoking division. Advancing terrorism through nonaction, releasing known terrorists back into the world and turning a blind eye to Russias aggression. To make a comment like that....

Oh really?
How many times exactly have you visited Russia?
I’ve been there 3 times myself.

Derp.

Reactions: Littlelissa