IMO women have some very very big issues | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

IMO women have some very very big issues

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]

I would be more alert if there was a marked change in the activities of the people you have highlighted. One only has to look at their gene pools at various points in time to see they are just doing what they normally do. So I am not bothered but I would still help them in any way I could if needed. They have a whole other level of peer pressure due to their wealth and secrecy and all that stuff but they are still people. Within the group some will want to break away because that's just how humans are.

The human spirit is great. Anything below it's greatness is pretty obviously inferior, however it is dressed up, rich or poor. It's just how it is.

Only those who want to be helped can be helped. That is pretty much sealed.

.. but I slept extra well last night knowing that woman is safe with her family x

Those are good points, the word psychopath is being banded about too much, there's a lot of crimes committed by people who wouldnt qualify for that label.

Keep using it that way and it'll become a pretty meaningless word or its meaning will change, like talking about "gentleman" to mean well mannered or "christian" to mean kindness.

A lot of the people talking about pscyhopaths are just using it to mean "bad guy" or "baddies".

Psychopathy acts on a spectrum

It's really about empathy or lack of it

'bad guys' are 'bad' because they are unable to empathise

Why they can't empathise is another matter

@muir

I would be more alert if there was a marked change in the activities of the people you have highlighted. One only has to look at their gene pools at various points in time to see they are just doing what they normally do. So I am not bothered but I would still help them in any way I could if needed. They have a whole other level of peer pressure due to their wealth and secrecy and all that stuff but they are still people. Within the group some will want to break away because that's just how humans are.

The human spirit is great. Anything below it's greatness is pretty obviously inferior, however it is dressed up, rich or poor. It's just how it is.

Only those who want to be helped can be helped. That is pretty much sealed.

.. but I slept extra well last night knowing that woman is safe with her family x

There are factors which shape people

As a result people are able to feel different degrees of empathy

How much or little empathy people can feel will affect how they then treat other people

Cultures that breed out empathy can create cruel people

The british boarding school system that modelled itself on the spartan military schools created the british 'stiff upper lip' which oversaw the conquering and colonising of the biggest empire the world has ever seen

How much it empathised with the millions it murder, looted, raped and sold into slavery i can get a feel for from its actions

Absolutely! I am afraid this fixation with what is broken detracts from the more important broader picture. I have concluded that some cultures need the broken in order to flourish. Teams of 'experts' get financed based on this premise and I think it has influenced our perception of who is the victim and given predators celebrity status, which should not happen.

This perception didn't seem to exist when I was growing up.

I would agree this aspects extends to a variety of other terms also, which given two minutes analysis much is found lacking.

The higher truth remains that those who need help in dire circumstances beyond their control should without question be helped. I cannot advocate the pause which now seems so commonplace. Those who acted to help this lady acted without pause and in doing so are fully human in my mind.

Yeah, I agree.

I have started to encounter kids who think psychopathy is cool and something to emulate, its hard to tell them that its something you dont develop, its something you either are or are not like your height, hair colour and eye colour but I'm always surprised by it in any case and ask them how they would feel about some other learning disability.

In reality that is what it is, a disability, although its become a thing in a culture ashamed of feeling to think signs of not naturally possessing it confer superiority.

Psychopaths don't see psychopathy as a disability

In fact they like their condition

They feel no guilt, shame, remorse or empathy

Our society is run by psychopaths who want to create the world in their image so it is no suprise if popular culture then depicts psychopaths in a good light