Image Based Personality Test | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Image Based Personality Test

The Intellectual Hippie
You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it.
You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life.
You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, '
and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you.​

29% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
50% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
46% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
75% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

PS. ofc I score low on sociable if they represent it with pictures of a rave every time x)

The Social Creature

You love people, and people love you. You're kind and sympathetic, and take great interest in other people. You have several social circles and move graciously between them. You spread positive energy around you, and feed on the excitement you get from meeting old and new contacts. Life is a party, and everyone is invited!

54% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
67% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
46% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
33% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

The Outside-the-Box Achiever

You're goal-oriented, and always approach tasks in the most efficient way. You enjoy problem solving and intellectual challenges, and often solve them in unconventional ways. You're curious and imaginative, but need order in your life in order to enjoy it completely. Once you have found a structure nothing can distract you from achieving what you want.

42% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
54% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
75% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

---

I was really curious as to how much emphasis was placed on the last question, so I took it twice. The second time I chose the same pictures as much as possible (since the combos changed, slightly affecting my decisions), but selected the option more focused on sympathy for the final Q this round, just to see. It changed my sympathy/modesty/etc. score by around 20%. o_O So, a little bit of emphasis, lol. 48 sets of photos with a final, singular text-based weighty question.

But, omg, Totoro was in this quiz! This was the highlight of the entire experience. :3

demonstera.jpg

3 years later:

You're goal-oriented, and always approach tasks in the most efficient way. You enjoy problem solving and intellectual challenges, and often solve them in unconventional ways. You're curious and imaginative, but need order in your life in order to enjoy it completely. Once you have found a structure nothing can distract you from achieving what you want.

38% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
42% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
50% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
71% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

The Social Creature

50% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
71% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
33% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
46% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

...interesting. I must have been channeling [MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION] :p

8% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
46% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
75% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
71% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Reactions: hush
The Intellectual Hippie :hippie:

the intellectual hippie.jpg

Wow great test, it hit me dead on.

- See more at: http://96pix.com/the-outside-the-bo...NiwiYyI6MTQsImQiOjE3fQ==#sthash.roeEwSjX.dpuf

The Artist

artist.png

You're original, curious and creative. You like finding new paths and solving problems in unconventional ways. You're more interested in the bigger picture, than the details, and you approach tasks from a bird's-eye view. You're open to new experiences and intellectual challenges, and you appreciate art and beauty. - See more at: http://96pix.com/the-artist.php?s=eyJhIjo1LCJiIjoxMiwiYyI6MTIsImQiOjE5fQ==#sthash.JIr6Ev1n.dpuf

21% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
50% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
79% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Reactions: Misadventure

the-outside-the-box-achiever.jpg

33% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
46% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
54% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
67% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

2nd attempt

The Intellectual Hippie

the-intellectual-hippie.jpg

You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you.

21% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
67% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
63% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

4 yrs later, still an Intellectual Hippie but with a slight change in percentages

75% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
42% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
54% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic -

The Organized Philanthropist

You need order in your life. You prefer to focus on one thing at a time, and when doing so you're very efficient. You're modest, kind and have an optimistic view of human nature, which is why you ideally put your skills to use in the health and welfare sector. You prefer one-to-one sessions with close friends before big social events and value your friends more than anything.

42% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
63% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
58% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
38% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

[h=3]The Natural Born Leader[/h]Your combination of social skills and getting things done makes you someone people turn to for advice and guidance. You're efficient and structured, but human values always come first, which is why you never boss people around. In fact, being around people is when you're most comfortable, and if there is a lack of order in the group, you strive to create it.

[h=3]The Natural Born Leader[/h]Your combination of social skills and getting things done makes you someone people turn to for advice and guidance. You're efficient and structured, but human values always come first, which is why you never boss people around. In fact, being around people is when you're most comfortable, and if there is a lack of order in the group, you strive to create it.

Our natural born forum leader.

:m024:

Until I plot a convenient scandal and take over...

giphy.gif

Take over our lovely tech admins responsibilities? Something tells me he wouldn't mind...

Take over our lovely tech admins responsibilities? Something tells me he wouldn't mind...

Nah. I'd be His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Doctor Jack Joseph James Alexander, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of all the Empires in history.

(I will explain this later, it references a real title self-bestowed on somebody in history). :D

Nah. I'd be His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Doctor Jack Joseph James Alexander, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of all the Empires in history.

(I will explain this later, it references a real title self-bestowed on somebody in history). :D

tumblr_nkiis05v7x1rfaqfjo1_500.gif

Reactions: JJJA